Planet Traveler Reviews

357 College Street, Toronto, Ontario, Toronto, Canada

Couldn't say a bad thing about Planet Traveler. Everything was amazing.

• 8th Apr 2015

I've stayed in many, many hostels over years of backpacking, and this is one of my favourites to date: always clean, with very friendly staff, and an incredible location right next to Kingston Markets. Would stay again, 💯

• 5th Apr 2015

Really loved this place, its my first time in a hostel and this place is really amazing. its clean and organized everything is new and modern. They have free breakfast till 1pm, the common area is really nice and friendly. I would definetly do it again.

• 3rd Apr 2015
  • Lebanon

I have enjoyed very much arriving to Toronto landing in this hostel. They have the best breakfast, all is clean and very well maintained. After 00:00 all public spaced are closed so you need to get off to bed or go out, It all very secure, brand new and modern, a lot of restaurants, bars and cafes are around

Conveniently located to streetcar stop and Kensington Market. Hostel is very clean. Downside is plug is not available for every bed.

Loved this place! It is in a really nice part of Toronto but takes a few street cars to get you to the centre. The staff were great and the breakfast selection was huge! Only drawback was the tiny lockers in the room which meant that everyone had their bags all over the room.

Friendly staff. Great location. Budget-friendly price. What more do you need?! I will definitely stay there again next time I'm in Toronto.

• 28th Mar 2015

Awesome place to stay in Toronto ! You have to go there !

Excellent hostel, one of my favourites and I've stayed in quite a few over the years. Only real negative comment is no ambient music in the common areas. So if no one has a suitable device to play their own music, it's a little dead.

This place is absolutely fantastic. Modern facilities, nice staff and very comfy beds.

Had an amazing stay at Planet Traveler! The breakfast is great and the rooftop is the best of all!! I would definitely wanna stay there again

• 6th Mar 2015
  • Switzerland

Best hostel I have stayed in

• 6th Mar 2015

I went with a group of 5 for a 3-night stay and the experience was wonderful. The staff were approachable and helpful, the facilities were very clean and modern, and the free breakfast spread fulfilled a full meal. Only complaints were that the rooms were kind of small (this was made up for with a private bathroom attached to each room instead of typical communal bathrooms) and that there were no disposable napkins or paper towels at breakfast. That aside, I'd recommend the hostel to anyone.

• 5th Mar 2015

Absoluteley brilliant hostel. Great facilities, everything new and comfortable! Also in a great location. Lovely kitchen to cook in and be sociable. Also, a nice roof terrace where you can bring your own drinks. One of the best hostels around. Staff are also great. They introduced a new meal deal for tuesdays that I was really impressed with.

Very modern. Great free breakfast. Rooms are pretty small though

the hostel is really good and in a great spot. breakfast until 1pm every day is really good. the pasta night on a Saturday is a good way to meet to people as well. id suggest you do an activity on a Monday as well.. games night or movie night would be good. but on the whole its a good hostel and i would stay here again. great food just on your door stop helps..

First time at a hostel and honestly, for the amount we paid we got more than we expected. Everyone was super nice and it was just really great place!

• 13th Feb 2015

WOW!!! These have to be the most comfortable hostel beds I've ever slept in! Great location. Very easy access to public transport and easy to get to from the airport. The staff was incredibly nice. Nothing was too much trouble. The room was immaculate and so was the bathroom. This will definitely be my choice for my next trip to Toronto!

2nd time at planet traveler and excellent as the 1st time! In my opinion, the best hostel in north america and best value-for-money!