Planet Traveler Reviews

357 College Street, Toronto, Ontario, Toronto, Canada

Excellent place to stay except: week wifi in the guest room, no hair dryer, no litter can in the guest room.

• 27th Nov 2014
  • Japan

I had a good time. Nice staff, nice common area!

Rooms and bathrooms were very clean, although our room was quite small which made luggage storage a bit of a struggle. Beds are very comfortable. The lockers provided are quite large. Good security - key card required to enter past a certain time, to enter your corridor and dorm. Breakfast until 1pm is awesome, and the spread provided is very decent. Location is pretty good, there's a fair amount to explore in that area, but the closest train station is a bit of a walk away.

Loved my stay here! Although small rooms, plenty of common space to hang out. Rooftop was fantastic as well as events planned for guests. Would definitely stay here again!

• 26th Nov 2014

Absolutely brilliant in every way. All new facilities including bathrooms which is the most important thing. Very friendly, helpful staff too.

Stayed here for 3 nights with my boyfriend. We were very impressed with the cleanliness and atmosphere. Tons of cereals, bagels, and bread for breakfast and/or lunch. Everyone in the hostel was friendly and helpful. Only downside was the private rooms are incredibly tiny with only enough space for a bed. We were hardly in our room though so it wasn't that bad.

Best hostel I've stayed at!

• 21st Nov 2014

nice and friendly staff, good location but the wifi does work in the room so we have to walk down to common room when we need wifi suggest to fix the wifi, other is perfect for traveler !!

The nicest hostel I've ever stayed in in Europe or the Americas. Like staying in a better grade hotel, clean, friendly, with excellent facilities. Clearly designed with excellent planning and investment, and well run. I could not help but observe the warm interaction between the owner and staff. Perfect location for all downtown attractions. Generous breakfast with tons of cold and hot foods. Excellent grade of clean soft bedding. Thanks to John for staying late to let me in when plane delayed.

One of the best hostels I've stayed in and absolutely the best breakfast supplied in a hostel! Staff really nice and even did a free pasta dinner on Saturday night where the atmosphere was fantastic - everyone talking to each other and exchanging stories. A really great experience.

Very good hostel!! Staff very kind. Roommate is so good mental. I met Good people in planet treveler. This planet is warming of hearts and body. :D

• 11th Nov 2014
  • archearts
  • South Korea

Fantastic hostel, one of the best I have ever stayed in! Great staff, fantastic location and very well maintained. Good space in rooms. Highly recommend staying here

• 5th Nov 2014

One of the best iv stayed in! Great staff and a really social environment made better by them providing parties, pub crawls and Halloween celebrations. Breakfast was great and all facilities worked well, including the wifi!

1 2 3 Next » last »