Planet Traveler Reviews

357 College Street, Toronto, Ontario, Toronto, Canada

This hostel is clean, inviting and has very sunny bright rooms! The rooftop patio and activities they run make it a fun environment to meet new people and relax! The free breakfast is simple and satisfying. I was VERY happy with my stay here :)

The hostel was magnificent. Staff were very friendly and informative. Always willing to help. The rooms are clean and so are the bathrooms. The lounge area downstairs is great. You can just hang out and play board games or watch tv, or just talk to other travelers. The rooftop was excellent. They have Karaoke, bbq, and trivia night. Overall this is a superb hostel.

• 12th Jun 2015

My boyfriend and I were just for a couple of days in Toronto but we enjoyed our stay at planet traveller. The staff is very helpful, they gave us good tips and maps and they even lend us umbrellas :) unfortunately we didnt have enough time to enjoy the roof and the night activities. We hope to come back again.

• 10th Jun 2015
  • Peru

One of the best hostels I stayed in. If I'm back in Toronto I'll definitely come back here. Super atmosphere, clean and fantastic location.

tippitoppi, best hostel, I've ever been in. If I come back to Toronto, I'll stay there. Regards, Oliver

• 7th Jun 2015

Cozy, clean hostel. Somedays night party in rooftop bar. Safe & good location even at night.

Great hostel with an amazing view from the rooftop terrace ...

• 5th Jun 2015

Very young and nice team. The rooftop is just incredible. There is a little party every night at this beautiful place. I met so many cool people. If I visit Toronto again I definitely will go there again!

Location was a surprise. Staff were really helpful and attentive. Room was clean and spotless. Can't fault this place - and I'm fussy.

I love this hostel. Everyone was friendly and welcoming. Overall the staff was extremely helpful and answered any questions you had. I rate it A++ on cleaniness too. I wish I could've stayed longer.

- Thanks! Great staff, I enjoyed my time! - Free burgers and breakfast were very good. - Free local calls were handy. - You could offer other sorts of free tea or a slightly better quality. - The air conditioning in the room was a little cold and I wasn't able to increase the temperature over a set limit.

Great staff, great location!

• 27th May 2015

Really nice place to stay. Clean and invitinving. Room space a lil on the cramped side but nice bathroom and common area makes up for it. It would be nice to have access to some paper towels would be nice unless there is some environment concern. Keep up the good work! Awesome staff!

The best staff! Helpful and friendly!

The best thing about the hostel is its terrace. The reason why I didn't give five stars are things that might not bother other people: *the whole hostel is air-conditioned, too cold for my taste. *the bathroom lights are too low *the staff is very helpful but have to look up basic information (eg on public transportation) online whenever you ask *the lockers in the rooms are tiny, the rooms as well

Fantastic hostel, great value for money, everyone was always so friendly and helpful! Many thanks!

• 25th May 2015
  • thomasgarcia-bridgeman8224

Great hostel with a warm and friendly staff. The staff warmly greeted us and showed us around. They were also very inviting during the hostel sponsored event. The room was very clean and the bed was great. The whole hotel was clean and had a very welcoming atmosphere. I would definitely stay here again next time I'm in TO!

Fantastic location, great atmosphere and amenities, really friendly staff, lots of fun activities - it feels like family and home.

• 21st May 2015

AWESOME hostel!!! I stayed in a 6 female-dorm room, it was very clean and new. They cleaned the room and bathroom everyday. The location is also perfect, right next to Kensington Market and there is a rooftop with amazing city view at night! I would definitely stay here again if I come back to Toronto!

Great hostel vibe. They were very helpful in arranging a visit to Niagara Falls, easy to rent bikes directly from the hostel, and the breakfast (especially bananas!) is a nice touch. I would stay here a million times over.