Planet Traveler Reviews

357 College Street, Toronto, Ontario, Toronto, Canada

amazing place, good atmosphere. and unbelievable breaky!

Excellent hostel. Friendly staff and great location.

Super clean, friendly staff, free breakfast was appreciated as was the rooftop with a gorgeous view over Toronto!

Really nice hostel, just a little far from downtown by foot and from the subway, but facilities are great, dirmitories comfortable and the staff really welcoming. Let's go share free popcorn on the amazing rooftop.

One of the best hostels ever!!! Excellent =)

Such a nice place. Clean dorm, safe location, cool staff.

• 15th Jun 2014
  • South Korea

Best hostel I've ever stayed at. Clean bedrooms and bathrooms and a great breakfast! :)

Completely satisfied. Would stay again without a doubt and will recommend to my traveling friends. I paid extra for parking by car ($9 a day) and that was well worth it. Rooms are a little snug but then it's a hostel. Kitchen is huge and CLEAN. Lots of space to hookup laptop and great connectivity.

• 12th Jun 2014

Nicely renovated and modern. The common area downstairs should be open 24 hours instead of closing at midnight. But overall the place was excellent. The rooftop has a great view of downtown.

• 11th Jun 2014

Very close to being the best Hostel I've ever stayed! The atmosphere was awesome and the staff were like having some of my best friends around. I've tried other hostels in Toronto but I've stayed here twice now and am considering altering my travel plans just to drop in one last time. Location is also great and free breakfast until 1pm is quality, especially after a big night. Thank you Planet Traveler! lots of love from the Tall Australian Toby =)

As far as hostels go (and I have stayed in HUNDREDS around the world over the past 30 years) this is one of the absolute cleanest, most stylish and best organised I have ever seen. Beautiful hotel-style bathrooms, cool common room and HUGE breakfast that spills over into lunch. Quiet at night and very secure. The friendly, helpful staff rightfully deserve the excellent review ratings they have received from other travellers. I will definitely stay here again when I'm next in T.O. Well done, PT!

Staff were friendly and accommodating! The hostel was very nice and clean.

• 8th Jun 2014

Amazing location and view from the roof. Staff pointed me to some fantastic restaurants. Heaps of beds available and in the locker for your things there was even a power point!

The best hostel I have ever stayed in! The location was spot on with Kingston Market just 1/2 block away. I had a rental car and could park my car there for $9.00/day. The rooms were clean, the beds were amazing with incredibly comfortably duvets and the staff was always kind and helpful! Anthony, the owner, is so nice and cooks an amazing dinner on Saturday nights. The people were amazing; I'll never forget everyone I met there and can't wait to come back - but for a longer stay!! GREEN ENRGY!

The staff at the check-in desk always act as a commander, never smile.

• 31st May 2014
  • China

Couldn't stay long. But next time I drop by Toronto, I'm definitely staying there.

The hostel was super nice! I loved the rooftop lounge. It is very close to Kensington Market, a bit of a walk to downtown/the CN tower area, but still doable. Definitely would stay here again!

Excellent hostel at a great location. Add to that an amazing rooftop terrace to complete the whole atmosphere

I had a great time and met some awesome people! I loved the cookout, was a great introduction to folks.

Clean, good location and facilities, but definitely too much people ( and non-traveller people) for me.