Planet Traveler Reviews

357 College Street, Toronto, Ontario, Toronto, Canada

Really nice place for spending a couple days in Toronto. They exchanged my US dollars and someone helped me with finding things to do and places to see. Would recommend.

Very nice place, nice people, will be there next time!

• 24th Feb 2014
  • China

It has the coolest lobby, it's like an Ikea and Apple showroom, lol The staff are very nice and helpful. Would stay here again if ever in the Toronto area

Great place, seems you're in a Hotel!!!

Great experience! Highly recommended! Clean room, friendly staff, and welcoming! Met some great folks. Definitely will return soon.

• 16th Feb 2014

The only thing I would change is that the rooms are fairly small. It would already help to put the beds up higher so the suitcases can fit under them. But everything worked out. I also liked that the lockers were included and for free! The staff was amazing! They were fun, helpful, nice and everything you could ask for in hostel staff members. The location in Kensington Market is really nice and I felt safe there all the time! I would definately stay there again!

It's a really nice hostel, with a lovely staff. I would stay there again. They have a rooftop where you can hang out with the other guests and you can also have a nice view of the city.

Clean, nice staff, central. Thank you guys. I would come back. :-)

Staff were very friendly and helpful.

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »