Planet Traveler Reviews

357 College Street, Toronto, Ontario, Toronto, Canada

A very clean and friendly hostel offering some activities for the travellers. I really enjoyed my stay there and would book it again. It is conviently located and the city's attraction could be reached easily. The only downturns are luxurious problems, like the slow internet (but hey I am on vacation) and that there were no shelves at the bunk beds along with not a proper storage place for the luggage in the room. :-)

• 26th Aug 2014

I enjoyed myself here even though I was new to canada felt safe and met really cool people

• 25th Aug 2014

Planet traveler is one of the best hostels I have stayed at in years. With the exception of the rooms being so small you can barely open your suitcase, I have no complaints. Super clean, really nice staff, a good atmosphere, late checkout, wifi that actually works everywhere, phones that you can use for free to make local calls and breakfast that runs until 1pm.

Very new and clean hostel/

I really liked my stay at the Planet Traveler. The staff makes a great job and especially the roof terrace is awesome. The pub crawl and the BBQ are great! It's not worth to reduce the rating, but the beds are really loud. Maybe some oil could help.

Awesome hostel! Very eco friendly and amazing staff. Room and bathroom were very clean! Rooftop? Awesomeness!! BBQ's every friday, great variety for breakfast, free wifi.. It was an amazing stay. Thanks again!!

Best Hostel ever! The view from Toronto is amazing.

Very friendly, Saturday night was great. Great view from the roof, great breakfast. Nice room.

• 21st Aug 2014

Really modern set up and very friendly staff - quite a walk from the centre but the district of Kensignton that its in is very cool too.

Location, staffs, breakfast, and everythings are awesome! I'd like to come again and recommend this hostel

• 20th Aug 2014
  • South Korea

The Hostel is very good but there are things that could be improved. For Example the floors in the hole Hostel could be cleaner and our bedsheets were dirty and had some holes.

This is a good hostel. Very clean and good atmosphere. But not the best location as quite far from subways and the bus station.

Beautiful amenities. Well thought out design.

Brilliant hostel. The best feature was the rooftop bar with a brilliant view of Toronto

Probably one of the best hotels I've ever stayed in and I've been to a good few. Great atmosphere. Lovely roofs terrace with a great view. Free events. The list goes on. No complaints. Great job guys!

The hostel itself was very nice and the staff quite attentive and helpful. The drawback for us was the room we had. We were located right on the street and with people standing outside talking until the early morning it was difficult to fall asleep and stay asleep! If you are not a late owl I would highly recommend getting a room in the interior of the hostel otherwise you won't get much sleep :(

• 7th Aug 2014
  • giggles36kd

Would be nice to have some chairs in the rooms. Best air in all hostels (we visited in the last weeks)

The best nights sleep I've had in a hostel and that was due to the mattress. The breakfast is served till 1pm so you don't miss it if you've had a late night. The only down side was the wifi. The signal wasn't the best and kept dropping

Great place to stay while visiting Toronto, staff are brilliant and the rooftop terrace is a treat.

• 30th Jul 2014