Planet Traveler Reviews

357 College Street, Toronto, Ontario, Toronto, Canada

I thought the staff were friendly and welcoming. I liked the tour of the hostel and the map/travel advice I was given when I arrived. The communal areas including the bathroom in the bedroom was kept clean by the staff to a high standard. Their effort in organising social events was appreciated. In my opinion the bedrooms are too small to accommodate 6 beds. There is too little space for everybody's luggage and also no table.

• 31st Aug 2014

We really enjoyed our stay here. The rooms were very clean, the staff was excellent, and the location was perfect. We were here for two nights and wished we could have stayed longer! The hostel is located in the middle of everything, making it super easy to get around!

Lovely hostel, well located next to some really cool areas. Great roof terrace and great breakfast! Two minor things to note; the rooms could do with a bit better air circulation and the Wifi is pretty bad, it's always losing signal. Definitely worth a stay!

Overall, the stay was pleasant. Clean rooms and private bathroom (shared by 6) what more can you ask for? Best for a group of 6 but if you're in a couple, hopefully no one occupies the toilet for too long. the public spaces they have is amazing- a rooftop

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »