Planet Traveler Reviews

357 College Street, Toronto, Ontario, Toronto, Canada

Nice and clean hostel. Staffs are very friendly and helpful. The breakfast is very substantial. Just the room is a little bit small for 6 people.

I spent four day in this hostel and i felt like at home. Excellent place to stay with a staff very nice and professional. A very good neighborough, quiet and close to the amazing Kensington Market.

Very nice neighborhoud, very organised hostel and cool staff and I want to say thank you specially to Teika :)

Conviniently located near the Kennsington Market, the University of Toronto, Bloor St, and the tram system. Great atmosphere and a friendly staff at the hostel!

The wifi did not work properly, i.e. It only works for some people, during the two days I stayed there. But you can still use the computer in the common area.

• 10th Mar 2014
  • Hong Kong

It was OK except wi-fi internet. Pretty often were problems with getting access.

• 7th Mar 2014
  • Poland

Great Hostel, was going to move on from Toronto after a week but have ended up staying here longer just because of the hostel. Comfy, clean and secure. If i have one criticism it would be that they shut up shop too early in the night ( 12-1 am ), they have a great rooftop bar and it would be night to spend the whole night there. That's a small price to pay though for all the positives that the hostel provides. 5 Stars

This was the absolute greatest hostel that I've stayed in! I was mostly impressed by the cleanliness of the facility as well as the location. If I'm ever in Toronto again, I know exactly where to lay my head and meet interesting people who are on a journey through Canada.

Really nice place for spending a couple days in Toronto. They exchanged my US dollars and someone helped me with finding things to do and places to see. Would recommend.

Very nice place, nice people, will be there next time!

• 24th Feb 2014
  • China

It has the coolest lobby, it's like an Ikea and Apple showroom, lol The staff are very nice and helpful. Would stay here again if ever in the Toronto area

Great place, seems you're in a Hotel!!!

Great experience! Highly recommended! Clean room, friendly staff, and welcoming! Met some great folks. Definitely will return soon.

• 16th Feb 2014

The only thing I would change is that the rooms are fairly small. It would already help to put the beds up higher so the suitcases can fit under them. But everything worked out. I also liked that the lockers were included and for free! The staff was amazing! They were fun, helpful, nice and everything you could ask for in hostel staff members. The location in Kensington Market is really nice and I felt safe there all the time! I would definately stay there again!

It's a really nice hostel, with a lovely staff. I would stay there again. They have a rooftop where you can hang out with the other guests and you can also have a nice view of the city.

Clean, nice staff, central. Thank you guys. I would come back. :-)

Staff were very friendly and helpful.

This is the most modern and cleanest hostels I have ever stayed in. The location is excellent and close to so many great areas and is right in the middle of Kensington market. The rooftop patio had a great view and the breakfast was one of the best I have come across. The hostel was pretty quite but it was winter so was to be expected. The hostel was very warm and had a fireplace and well protected with security features. Overall in the top 7 of my favourite hostels ever.

Sleek, modern, efficient, planned, organised, green. This is a top end hostel where it is clear to see that a long long time was spent in the architects/interior designers office before a single lick of paint touched the walls. Great common area, bedrooms and roof terrace with the best view in Toronto. The only really issue is that it could be a little too clinical and rules based. Many hostels have character and vibe - these words are not applicable here.

Nice hostel, very clean! Awesome staff!