Planet Traveler Reviews

357 College Street, Toronto, Ontario, Toronto, Canada

Very nice neighborhoud, very organised hostel and cool staff and I want to say thank you specially to Teika :)

Conviniently located near the Kennsington Market, the University of Toronto, Bloor St, and the tram system. Great atmosphere and a friendly staff at the hostel!

The wifi did not work properly, i.e. It only works for some people, during the two days I stayed there. But you can still use the computer in the common area.

• 10th Mar 2014
  • Hong Kong

It was OK except wi-fi internet. Pretty often were problems with getting access.

• 7th Mar 2014
  • Poland

Great Hostel, was going to move on from Toronto after a week but have ended up staying here longer just because of the hostel. Comfy, clean and secure. If i have one criticism it would be that they shut up shop too early in the night ( 12-1 am ), they have a great rooftop bar and it would be night to spend the whole night there. That's a small price to pay though for all the positives that the hostel provides. 5 Stars

This was the absolute greatest hostel that I've stayed in! I was mostly impressed by the cleanliness of the facility as well as the location. If I'm ever in Toronto again, I know exactly where to lay my head and meet interesting people who are on a journey through Canada.

Really nice place for spending a couple days in Toronto. They exchanged my US dollars and someone helped me with finding things to do and places to see. Would recommend.

1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » last »