Planet Traveler Reviews

357 College Street, Toronto, Ontario, Toronto, Canada

so many nice guys meeting interesting people. I will back

This is a really great stuff lace to stay in Toronto, close to Street cars and metro stations or within 20 minutes walk of Royal Ontario Museum one way or downtown the other direction. The staff are really friendly and helpful and thr place is spotless clean. If I'm back in Toronto I'll be staying here without a doubt

Best Hostel I have ever stayed at! Unfortunately I have forgotten a few names, but I would like to thank Robin (Brit) for a fun pub crawl, the Japanese girl for a fun quiz night and the guy with the big beard for a great 5$ hostel meal!

Really great hostel, I really enjoyed my stay here. Free breakfast is great, laundry room is really useful, amazing common areas and the location next to Kensington is surounded by bars, restaurants, everything.Atmosphere is great, lots of organized events but doesn't get loud in the rooms. Staff is international and super friendly, I totally recommend. Would just add a socket and a lamp next to each bed.

This place was in a really good location. breakfast until 1.00pm is lovely and the activities they have on every night are really good fun

Great hostel, would definitely recommend.

This hostel is great. They provide breakfast from 7am-1pm, and they are located about 10 minutes walk away from the University.

One of the best hostels I've stayed. Clean, staff are amazing, location is great. Roof top area would be amazing in summer (view is awesome). Ended up staying a few extra nights. Would highly recommend

Great place to stay! I'll certainly come back if I go to Toronto again.

• 3rd Jan 2016

Loved my stay here. Totally recommend it. Very clean.

The staff here is probably some of the best I have ever had the pleasure of encountering in my history of hostel stays... which includes a lot! The location is super close to the Spadina streetcar and from that you can pretty much get anywhere in the city that you would want to go. The facilities were clean and the view from the roof... well it was AMAZING! My only complaint would be that the WIFI was iffy in some spots but they were working on it and it seemed like an isolated incident.

One of the best hostels I every stayed in. Nice facilities and very friendly staff.

BEST PLACE. Awesome view, tons of things in the area, great location, and I would definitely stay here again.

Great time. Great people

1층 침대가 많이 삐걱거렸습니다.. 스프링이 나갔는지 확인해주세요~

It was great! The people were nice, we got breakfast until 13:00 (!) and the bed was confortable. I will definetely recommand this place!

• 25th Dec 2015

직원들이 정말 친절하다

I absolutely loved my stay. This is my first time staying at a hostel and I couldn't be more happier. Everything was as described and better. This hostel has set the bar for me for future hostels.

• 25th Dec 2015

i haven't rated every aspect as excellent- however it was one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in (and i've stayed in a lot!) rooftop bar was awesome. location was good by kensington markets (toronto is so big theres nowhere particularly 'central'). bar crawl was quite good but the british staff member leading it clearly didn't want to be there haha. We were there for xmas, and they did a FREE xmas dinner which was AMAZING- really quality food and atmosphere. overall i would defy RECOMMEND.

The staff were fantastic and the hostel was well run. Breakfast to 1pm was heaven sent. I loved having a charging port in my locker (I've only seen this in one other hostel). My only negative feedback would be the amount of space in each room; there was hardly anywhere for everyone to put their bags which could be trouble with some dorm mates.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6