Planeta Lindo Reviews

Almirante Montt 677, Cerro Alegre, Valparaiso, Chile

One of the best hostels I have stayed at in South America. The facilities were new and clean. The kitchen on the roof with the amazing balcony was one of the best parts. The hostel offered the best view of the city and bay. Relaxing atmosphere and attentive and helpful staff. My only complaint was that no breakfast was offered.

Good location, comfortable bed and great view of Valparaiso from the terrace. However there was a lack of atmosphere when I was there (very empty) and the staff were not very helpful. The staff also played music at night which kept myself and the other two guests staying there up late at night. I think it would be good to come here during high season when there are more people around

Great, clean hostel with friendly staff.