8.5
Fabulous 96 Total Reviews
8.5
Fabulous 96 Total Reviews
Play Hostel Buenos Aires Located at Guatemala 4636, , Buenos Aires.
Argentina
Buenos Aires Capital Federal 1425 Guatemala 4636
85% 96
-34.5866153 -58.4240148
    Rooms available

5th Aug 2016
7.7

Great location and a friendly staff. I ended up staying in a private room because they double booked one of the shared rooms (which I found out upon my arrival to the hostel.) The private room was very good, but my friend stayed in the shared 10 person room and said that the facilities and cleanliness left something to be desired.

1st Aug 2016

Perfect location, clean, the staff very nice and breakfast rich! My only down point is the bathroom which is outside and , since I came in winter, I must say is not confortable to walk in the cold to reach it, moreover it's not heated. However out stay was great! :)

1st Jul 2016

Great hostel, really enjoyed my stay here and Palermo is a great neighborhood.

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
12th Jun 2016

Such a great hostel, really great value for money, such helpful kind staff (someone there 24/7), great location (Palermo is an amazing area), just a really cool place, thanks so much!!!

• Germany, Male, 25-30
3rd May 2016

I stayed 2 nights and had a really good time. It's easy to get in touch with other guests as there's a tv-room and a patio. The guests were very international, I made friends with brasilians, a guy from Venezuela and Argentinians. The only thing was: the girl at the reception who booked my bus trip to iguazu put in the wrong date so I ended up waiting for hours at the bus terminal. When I told them they didn't give me back any money, just offered me a discount if I come back (which I won't

• Uruguay, Female, 18-24
22nd Apr 2016

This hostel was really good. I stayed there over a weekend in the 9-bed mixed bedroom. Great vibe, comfy bed and super helpful staff! The only aspects I would criticize are: the showers ran cold sometimes and were very tricky to adjust, and the morning coffee could definitely improve. Otherwise, a great place that I would recommend to a friend :)

2nd Mar 2016

Great hostel! Beautiful terrace, good vibes and chill people :-) Some good memories in there