Play Hostel Buenos Aires Reviews

Guatemala 4636, Buenos Aires, Argentina

I love this hostel! I stayed about 5 nights and had a great time. It's in one of the best neighborhoods you can be as a backpacker, very safe and cool area. The hostel is clean, the staff is very friendly and helpful. I found everything to be in order with good facilities like bathrooms, kitchen, lockers. But most of all it has a good atmosphere!

Bathrooms were the least clean of any I'd been to in South America. Nothing too bad, just could have been a lot better. Lacking hot water as well. Other than that it was simply okay.

• 17th Jan 2016

Friendly and helpful staff. I wish the beds would be tightened and new bottom sheets because they dont fit. Good breakfast but maybe some not sweet things. Great locatio, close to everything that you need!!

Two robberies occurred during our stay, the rooms did not have locks, bunk beds were 3 beds tall and scary to sleep in/climb in and out of.

Thanks for choosing us and sorry for any inconvenient you might have during your stay. Regarding your experience, I´m afraid that you left your money unattended in a backpack outside your locker and went out for whole day. We provide metal lockers to use with padlocks for values. You have booked that room and you can see room photos before making the reservation, we offer low prices in this room due to this type of bed. Thanks again.

Everything was great except the 3 robs we had on our bedroom

• 3rd Jan 2016
  • Mexico

Thanks for choosing us and sorry for any inconvenient you might have during your stay. I´m afraid that you left your money unattended in a backpack outside your locker and went out for whole day. We provide metal lockers to use with padlocks for values. Thanks again.

A decent hostel. The water cut out a few times.

Nice breakfast with lots of pastries. Can be quite noisy in the night. The upstairs terrace area is quite nice.

Couldn't fault the hostel, has everything you need and in a great location.

View all Buenos Aires Hostels