8.5
Fabulous 93 Total Reviews
8.5
Fabulous 93 Total Reviews
Play Hostel Buenos Aires Located at Guatemala 4636, , Buenos Aires.
Argentina
Buenos Aires Capital Federal 1425 Guatemala 4636
85% 93
-34.5866153 -58.4240148
    Rooms available

1st Jul 2016

Great hostel, really enjoyed my stay here and Palermo is a great neighborhood.

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
12th Jun 2016

Such a great hostel, really great value for money, such helpful kind staff (someone there 24/7), great location (Palermo is an amazing area), just a really cool place, thanks so much!!!

• Germany, Male, 25-30
3rd May 2016

I stayed 2 nights and had a really good time. It's easy to get in touch with other guests as there's a tv-room and a patio. The guests were very international, I made friends with brasilians, a guy from Venezuela and Argentinians. The only thing was: the girl at the reception who booked my bus trip to iguazu put in the wrong date so I ended up waiting for hours at the bus terminal. When I told them they didn't give me back any money, just offered me a discount if I come back (which I won't

• Uruguay, Female, 18-24
22nd Apr 2016

This hostel was really good. I stayed there over a weekend in the 9-bed mixed bedroom. Great vibe, comfy bed and super helpful staff! The only aspects I would criticize are: the showers ran cold sometimes and were very tricky to adjust, and the morning coffee could definitely improve. Otherwise, a great place that I would recommend to a friend :)

2nd Mar 2016

Great hostel! Beautiful terrace, good vibes and chill people :-) Some good memories in there

• TessaN1
  • Netherlands, Female, 25-30
29th Jan 2016

I love this hostel! I stayed about 5 nights and had a great time. It's in one of the best neighborhoods you can be as a backpacker, very safe and cool area. The hostel is clean, the staff is very friendly and helpful. I found everything to be in order with good facilities like bathrooms, kitchen, lockers. But most of all it has a good atmosphere!