Plaza Catalunya Hostel Barcelona

Good 356 Total Reviews

• Spain, Male, 25-30
8th Nov 2016
7.1

Really cold at night In my room also, there were no curtains or blinds so the light from the street was disturbing us

Thank you for leaving a good review. We will work to improve the facilities, so there will be curtains that avoid this light. Plaza Catalunya Hostel Team

• Ireland, Male, 25-30
8th Sep 2016
4.3

This is an adequate hostel if you are looking to do things on a budget. For €15 per night don't expect high end stuff. No lockers though is an absence. The staff let it down though. They are unprofessional & dealt with enquiries at their own pace. They also didn't answer the buzzer to let us in one night and seemed to be annoyed at us because of this. Apparently reception was closed late at night. I chose not to tell them I asked for a key earlier & was told I could buzz in. I got out ASAP!