Plaza Catalunya Hostel Barcelona

6.8
Good 403 Total Reviews

7th Sep 2017
2.0

without any dubbt this hostel is the worst in Barcelona very dirty including insect to bite worst than any mosquitoes full of fleas bites all night and do not let you sleep and you wake up full of insect swells nothing is the same to the picture you can see in the web site including this. very horrible play.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
29th Aug 2017
4.6

While this property's location was why I booked it, I would never stay here again or recommend anyone else to. I booked a two night stay and when I got back to my bed on the second night they had given my bed to someone else. I slept on the couch as there is no 24/7 contact in case anything happens. One employee who had been woken up to give someone their ID back at 6am, then told me that I should have been relocated to another hostel the night I checked in. Overall not a great experience

• iman_1092
  • Bangladesh, Male, 25-30
10th Jul 2017
3.7

Pros: good location..that's all the good I can say about them.... Cons: It seemed like they always overbook. It happened with me and two others on the same day...the stuffs were pretending to be friendly, but didn't look sorry at all. They just took the money and put an extra bed in a room of 6 ( I was the 7th). So, no free space for anyone.. No compensation for anything. Facilities weren't good...however, I was allowed to leave my bag for couple of hours more after the check out for FREE!!

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
7th Jul 2017
7.4

One thing we really liked about our stay was that we can give them our laundry to do for us for 5 euros to wash and dry our clothes. They would give our clothes back to us in a few hours and all we had to do was fold them. It was very convenient for us and we liked that we were close to places to shop and eat. The only concern would be that one of the bathrooms are not very clean. Other than that, we liked our stay here.

28th Jun 2017
5.4

Haven't been my favorite hostel! The staff sometimes is clueless, is not that clean and I didn't felt that friendship vibe as in other hostels. The location is perect, for one night is ok.

• junebelt
  • Philippines, Female, 18-24
27th Jun 2017
8.0

Stayed for one night because of an emergency. I was out for most of the time so the atmosphere didn't bother me. Great location! And most of all great staff! The two British guys took me clubbing and they were EXTREMELY nice. I made friends with the staff while waiting for my flight and we had great laughs. Would love to meet them again

15th Jun 2017
6.9

One of the most boring hostels that I have ever visited!On the 3d floor without elevator;!Very small but not familiar.Dirty,ok it was night that we have come but i think it is expensive for this place.The wifi simply is not exist!That`s awful!

We are sorry that you didn't have fun in our hostel. This sounds really strange regarding the revies from many other customers who were glad for having had fun in the hostel. Also we need to clarify: we do have wi fi and the building has an elevator, so it is simply not true what you say. Plaza Catalunya Hostel Barcelona

• Venezuela, Male, 25-30
14th Jun 2017

The best place to stay in barcelona !!!! The stafff are the best

12th Jun 2017

A good hostel, I enjoyed it

10th Jun 2017
5.7

Location was good. Nothing amazing about the hostel otherwise.

×