Plaza Toledo Bettyes Guest House Reviews

163 Isabela Catolica, Zona Colonial, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

The old lady is very friendly and charming. I booked two nights here, one in the beginning of my trip and one in the end, but only used one. The beds are just next to each other in the dorm and no floor space. And strange security. There are a lot of options around. I stayed in a place called "Room Service" for my last evening. There I got a small private room (with AC, shower, TV) for good value, 25 US dollars. Both places are in excellent locations and I felt very safe also during dark hours.

you can't ask for a better location, in the heart of zone colonial. place was very clean and Ms betty is a sweetheart, would def stay again

• 11th Dec 2013