6.9
Good 26 Total Reviews
6.9
Good 26 Total Reviews
Plett Backpackers Located at 21 Main Street, , Plettenberg Bay.
South Africa
Plettenberg Bay Western Cape 6600 21 Main Street
69% 26
-34.0540994 23.3725547
    Rooms available

• South Africa, Female, 25-30
28th Dec 2015
2.9

I was cheated an lied to. Forced to sleep in a dorm when I booked a 2 sleper. No facilities. Terribly dirty. And the hostel master was not very hospitable or nice at all.

• South Africa, Male, 25-30
10th Dec 2015
4.0

I booked a double room, we were put in a dorm. According to the owner their website is incorrect. There was no linen on the beds. Absolutely shocking and I would not recommend their hostelI. I made the reservation on behalf of my son and a visitor from Australia. He sent me photo's of the room etc.... They did not stay there and found alternative accommodation.