Plug-Inn Boutique Hostel Reviews

7 rue Aristide Bruant, 75018, Paris, France

Plug-Inn was incredible value for money! Excellent bathroom facilities and breakfast in particular. I loved the location, so close to Sacre-Coeur and the cat Duchess was very cute.

• 16th Jan 2016

Really good hostel if you are looking for some quite place. Definitely not a partying hostel. The staff is really friendly and helpful, the included breakfast is also a huge plus.

Location was excellent, the staff was friendly and my room was very clean. Recommended.

Bonjour! That's the perfect hostel to enjoy Paris . It has a good location , great stuff, it's clean and it's cheap! :)

Comes with free breakfast. Ensuite toilet too! Room was pretty good with USB ports and power points by your bed side!

I recomend this hostel to everybody, it's in a good location, it's clean, it has delicious croissants for breakfast and the staff are really nice and helpfull. Thank you for everything! :D Michael is a cool guy!

great stay, would stay again and recommend to friends and family.

Thank you for your kind review and for recommending our hostel. We hope to see you again in the future!

Staff were great and the location was AMAZING!

Awesome service and staff!

Dope spot 👏🏽 just watch out for the pet cat 🐱 I'm hella allergic to cats.

The staff were friendly and very helpful especially since I spoke very little French.

Room was small and very cramped. One of the outlets near my bed (on a top bunk) did not work. NO lockers in my room? Frustrated with my stay because my friends were staying in the room next door and did not have any of these issues- with that said I recommend booking the female only room ladies. Breakfast was decent.

The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was large and clean and the bathroom well-equipped. We loved the hostel's cat! The location is great, just a 5 minute walk from the metro station and lots of restaurants and bars on the area. The breakfast was quite poor, but it's just enough to help your start the day.

This hostel was great because it was located in the middle of Montmartre - a charming neighborhood to explore if you don't just want to see all the well-known monuments of Paris. The breakfast they provided was delicious, and the staff was extremely helpful. They offered suggestions on where to eat, what to avoid, printed our boarding passes, and reserved a cab for us. Our room was very clean and I especially enjoyed the big bathroom.

The staff was really helpful.

The staff was really friendly.

Hands-down the BEST hostel I have yet to stay in! The service was AMAZING! I arrived a lot earlier than check in and though they couldn't offer me a bed because they were cleaning, they offered me breakfast and a shower. The staff made my stay all the more better! It was also in the best area! Not far from the metro, but it was even nice staying in the area. The rooms were excellent! Two outlets for every bed, and an ensuite bathroom. I was even told I could house my suitcase for the day, FREE!

Great place

The rooms are very small - too small for what the room costs. The staff was very friendly though. Still, I will probably not use the same hostel again when returning to Paris.

• 23rd Oct 2015
  • Switzerland

Me and my friend stayed at plug-in hostel for the weekend and on both days for breakfast there was a grumpy lady who would not mind shouting at you for asking for hot water!!! The walls are paper thin too. so if you want a good night sleep maybe this is not the best place. The location is great! and people are helpful and friendly.

• 23rd Oct 2015