Plug-Inn Boutique Hostel Reviews

7 rue Aristide Bruant, Paris, France

I was overall happy. However the next day very disappointed in that I was covered in bed bug bites. I thought I had done a though check when making my bed but I guess not. I unfortunately have a very bad reaction to bug bites in general and the rest of my trip way miserable with cortisone cream not helping.

• 23rd Aug 2014

It was quite OK - calm for the season - just stayed with another guy in a 4 bedroom. Breakfast somewhat superstandard vs. French customs. May come another time should prices not increase.

The location is wonderful for exploring Montmartre, and also very close to three metro stops so easy to get into the centre of Paris too. The rooms were fine, very clean but SO small! Don't bring too much luggage! The staff were always friendly and helpful, and breakfast was typically French (carbs, carbs and more carbs!) but very French and delicious. It is not the best place to meet other travellers as there isn't really a common room for hanging out but all in all I had a nice stay.

I don’t think Plugg Inn will ever win the award for most spacious hostel. But they do deserve an award for best staff. The guy at the reception was superfriendly, has good recommendations and is open for a chat. The breakfastlady can give a harsh first impression, but really she’s just trying to make sure that her guests get their most important meal of the day! A huge plus was the 24hour reception! I would definitely stay here again!

Perfect location and very nice staffs!

A nice hostel with one of the best locations you will find in Paris. As a girl travelling alone, I always felt safe, as there were always lots of people in the surrounding streets. There was a nice common room, however not many people went there for some reason. Breakfast was excellent for a hostel and the lady serving was very sweet (speaking french helped). The beds are clean with an extra blanket and a towel (very handy).

Great location. Nice staff. Clean. Rooms are tiny though. Not enough room for 4 people's luggage, if you're in the bottom bunk you can't sit up without hitting your head on the upper bed, no lockers in rooms, and can't open a window without moving one of the bunk beds. Also, no plugs near my bed.

the bathroom was not clean and the shower was broken, the room is really small and you cant breathe fresh air. there is no soap or shampoo.

• 4th Aug 2014
  • Turkey

Decent enough, clean enough hostel with nice enough staff, but rooms & lobby v cramped. Mildew on bedroom wall, no secure luggage storage (but tiny secure lockers in common room just big enough for tablet/camera). Free wi-fi but complex logon requirements. Free computers with internet access in lobby however. Must vacate bedrooms during daytime to allow cleaner in (room too small for guests AND cleaner!). From other reviews, sounds pretty standard for this £ bracket in Paris...

Really average.. It:s proximity to the Basilica was my favorite aspect of the Hostel. Lockers under the bed were a plus.

Thanks for you comment. Hope to see you soon! Our best regards.

Nothing but good things to say. Rooms were wonderful in a beautiful neighborhood and staff were extremely helpful.

• 19th Jul 2014

Thank you for your nice review, It was a pleasure to accommodate you during your trip and we hope to see you soon.

The staff was very friendly and helpful. The hostel is very close to two metro stations and has a good location. The breakfast was good: a croissant, a baguette and some cereals. Our room was small but clean and the en suite bathroom was definitely a plus. The only thing that bothered us, was that we had to move one of the beds to open the window. The room had airconditioning though and the bed could easily be moved, but it was inconvenient. For the rest we had a lovely stay at Plug Inn.

• 19th Jul 2014

Thanks a lot for your feedback. We hope to see you soon again! Our best regards

The location is very good. It seems safe during late evenings as well. Lots of shops and restaurants nearby, Sacre Coeur, Moulin Rouge. Very friendly stuff, polite and helpful. The rooms are quite small. No A/C in the room, just a fan, not enough to cool it down. The toilet and bathroom are really tiny, hard to have a bit of room. Towels are not changed daily. The breakfast is good. The kitchen area does not have A/C therefore quite hot to eat inside. Free storage for luggage after check out.

• 18th Jul 2014
  • Romania

Thanks for your answer and feedback. We hope to see you again. Our best regards

Everything was fine... Location is great... Small room however in Paris space is limited so I understand it...

Well located. Bathroom was quite small...

Thanks for your comment. Unfortunately all buildings in the historical area are smaller than others, but we're doing our best to optimize the space. See you soon and best regards.

Good point: friendly staff. BUT: The place is absurdly small (they use mirrors to "extend" the spaces) Old furniture and in general in bad quality Walls with dye spends Room and reception EXTREMELY hot (the bathrooms as well) There no locker in the room for your backpack (can you believe it)? The lift only fits you and your backpack (if you have claustrophobia will have to use the stairs) There no ventilation system in the building. So they will use fan to spread the hot air in your face.

Thanks for taking the time out and leaving us a review! My apologies if you found the room too hot but the average temperature in the summer here stays at 25°C that why we don't need a ventilation system. I agree that when you came it's was exceptionally very hot. We do have lockers at the recetion for free and in this historical area when they are lifts they are small.

This place was awful. Had a private three bed room as the bunk bed inside was literally crooked. My friend belted himself in to sleep on it. The bathroom smelled of awful mildew as if it hadn't been cleaned in a month. The room was dirty with hair and nail clippings (clearly nobody cleans here) it was way to expensive for what we got in return. The only plus was one nice worker downstairs, and the free breakfast. Other than that avoid this place like the plague

• 16th Jul 2014

Security- entrance into the hostel was very secure. You were only able to enter with a key card although due to not having air conditioning the front doors were often open for a breeze all day. My room had problem with securely closing the door so we had to make sure the door was locked upon leaving. The rooms had lockers under the bunk beds although due the small rooms only 3 of the 4 lockers worked because the other locker was blocked by the other bed. Very clean and staff was nice.

Thanks a lot for your feedback and comments. Hope to see you soon and best regards.

The breakfast in the morning is great - delicious croissant and bread with juice and coffee. Also, the wifi works in the rooms really well, and it's located right off the metro line 2 Blanche. Using the metro is super easy and takes you everywhere you need to go.

This hostel had, by far, the best breakfast of anywhere we stayed during our trip. It's not fancy - bread, croissant, cereal, juice, coffee - but it's all really, really good. The rooms are extremely small and the beds are very creaky and uncomfortable, but everything is clean and well-maintained. It's a great spot in the Montmartre area, but if you want to explore Paris at all, you will need to become comfortable with the metro - luckily, it's very close to both Blanche and Abbesses stations.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5