Fabulous 2,797 Total Reviews
Fabulous 2,797 Total Reviews
Plug-Inn Boutique Hostel Located at 7 rue Aristide Bruant, 75018, Paris.
France
Paris 75018 7 rue Aristide Bruant, 75018
83% 2797
48.8854731 2.3352850
    Rooms available

• Australia, Male, 25-30
28th Apr 2016
8.0

Its a nice hostel, good value for money. It offers free breakfast which is also nice. One thing that I found missing is the lack of social events organised by the hostel itself. I didn't meet any travelers there except couple of room mates.. but overall a good hostel.

• Argentina, Female, 31-40
25th Apr 2016
7.7

As Paris itself was everything very compressed. The four bed dorms with private bathroom is really comfortable but it lacked of lockers or even coat hangers on the walls of the rooms. Perfect bathrooms. Common spaces are really small and the place lacks of atmosphere. Doesn't feel like a hostel at all.

• Brazil, Mixed Group, 18-24
23rd Apr 2016

I spent one night at this hostel and everything was as expected. The only downside was that wi-fi was not working during all my stay. It is a problem you expect them to have once in a while, but, still, some peolpe depend on it to organize trips and other stuff. You had cards to access the rooms, which was very secure. The room's bathroom was great. Breakfast was as expected. It's a good return for your money, nothing more than that.

We apologise for the problem with the wi-fi, unfortunately it was an external issue beyond our control which we have now resolved. We look forward to welcoming you again!

• sarahmanley4908
14th Apr 2016

Very friendly and helpful staff, nice hostel

Thanks for your kind comments, we're glad you enjoyed your stay!

• French Polynesia, Female, 41+
10th Apr 2016

That place was the High light of my trip in Europe Small, cozy safe great breakfast ans VERY CLEAN The hostel was located in the heart of Montmartre, near very good bars; coffee shops bakeries convenient go around the city The staff was absolutly remarkable

We're delighted we were the highlight of your holiday! We only hope you come and visit us again!

8th Apr 2016
8.0

The people were great, staff helped me plan how to get to the airport when I was departing.The facilities were very small though.The bathroom was tiny! Could hardly even turn around in the WC. Also there was no lockers in the room. Everyone that was in the shared room with me I was able to meet before either sleeping or going out and leaving my things in the room. They were really nice but I would have enjoyed the piece of mind to have a locker in the room.But overall good place, good location.

Thanks for your review. We chose to keep our lockers in a communal area where they can be surveyed by our camera system, we find it more secure.

7th Apr 2016
6.9

+ Clean and just a few min walk to Metro or Monmarte theatres, bars, cafés, sights. Convenient personal electrical outlets: reading light, Euro 230v and 2x USB. Free very basic b'fast and secure lockers downstairs for small valuables. - Flimsy bunks creaked, moved when getting into the top bunk. Cramped w/ no hooks/shelves/cupboards for storage in dorm. Small and uncomfortable common area, kitchen, eating area. Kitchen avail only after b'fast. Only 1 shower/toilet not in room.

We appreciate your comments!

6th Apr 2016

I had a very nice stay here. The rooms are a little small but very clean and well looked after. The location was fantastic, a short walk to the metro or a slightly longer stroll to the city centre. Breakfast was simple and the staff were friendly.

We're glad you enjoyed our location!

• Ireland, Female, 41+
5th Apr 2016

I enjoyed my stay in this hostel. The staff at reception were friendly and helpful. I enjoyed meeting different people in the morning over breakfast. Slept very well. Great area with lovely cafes to hang out in. I'd happily stay again. However I found the kitchen lacking. It was very small and could have had better equipment / utensils. The wooden handle of one of the very few saucepans had a layer of dirt that I couldn't clean off. Please buy a few new pots and pans.

We appreciate your comments and will look into the pots and pans. Thanks for the review!

• Brazil, Female, 18-24
5th Apr 2016
7.1

The hostel has a great staff. The main problems were in the room: the room is VERY small. We booked a 4people room but it was impossible for the 4 people to be stand up at the same time. While someone were changing clothes or packing the others should be in their beds. The beds aren't good and it makes so much noise during the night. The bathroom is so small too. So it's impossible to change clothes inside of it. The shower was good though. The toilet is VERY small,too. The breakfast was okay.