Plug-Inn Boutique Hostel Reviews

7 rue Aristide Bruant, Paris, France

Average hostel. No lockers except tiny ones for your passport, beds are loud and creaky, wifi is slow in the lobby and essentially useless in the rooms, location far from everything except the Moulin Rouge, hard to go to sleep before 1am. These are all minor things and I enjoyed my stay. The staff are wonderful and there is an ADORABLE kitten that lives in the lobby and needs somebody to play with her. Please stay here just for that. I promise you will not regret meeting this animal.

Staff was very nice. Unfortunately, they couldn't make up for the small room and bathroom. Very cramped. The elevator was a 1 person elevator. The common area was not very good for socializing or meeting people. Couple good restaurants around the place and about a 5 minute walk from the train station. Would not stay again.

• 21st Aug 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Staff were all fantastic so kind and helpful! Absolutely love the hostel kitten, makes up for missed pets at home! Breakfast included is good value. 5 mins walk to two metros which makes it very easy to see everything Paris has to offer. Rooms are a little small but you won't be spending time in your room there is too much to do! Bathrooms are clean but a bit annoying because the shower is over a bath. Loved it thanks!

the plug inn was a very nice hostel. we lived in a 4 bed room with our own bathroom which was clean. i liked very much that we got a free breakfast as well some might complain that it was a very small breakfast but in total its more than what you get somewhere else. the kitchen was nice to cook in and the location was great. it was not near any of the main sights(with the tube you got everywhere in under 20 min) but direktly in montmartre which is very nice to walk through after a long day

A good overall hostel that is clean with helpful staff. Not good for meeting people if you are on your own.

Had a very nice stay here. The staff were very friendly and the private room, though expensive, was quite nice. All facilities were clean and a map was provided. Breakfast in the morning was just bread and croissant but there was lots of juice/tea/coffe. Would reccomend.

• 8th Aug 2015

Perfect location, very close to all Paris attractions. Nice, helpful staff, clean room. Breakfast include...

I don't think the cat should be there because it always tried to get into people food plus the kiddy liter was smelly most of the time. It was also in the area where people sit and get to know each other or eat cause the space below was full or too hot.

Too narrow rooms. Breakfast is ok but kitchen was not clean. There are just small fans not air conditioner.

Our stay here was comfortable however it's probably worth it to spend some more for a room with less people, it can get very cramped.

Very soft mattresses and very weak and noisy beds, impossible to get any good sleep on them, wish is a pity because l really like everything else in this hostel.

Very nice hostel, super super friendly staff, breakfast was ok, all in all a very pleasant stay. Their beds were a bit "flimsy", but nevertheless comfortable. I would definitely recommend it.

• 4th Aug 2015

Wonderful place: good breakfast, great location, friendly and helpful staff.

Fantastic hostel to stay in in Paris. Great, informative and friendly staff. Good atmosphere. Very pleased with this hostel and would stay again.

Awesome hostel. Staff are all so helpful and will go that extra mile to help you as much as possible. The hostel kitten is awesome. Definately stay here when in Paris. 5 star

Staff was very friendly and knowledgeable about metro stops and activities. Charles really stood out, he went above and beyond to help me out on my check out day as I was a little unprepared with my train tickets and overall knowledge of the city. Breakfast was nice and the I had no problems with the WiFi. Literally a 2 minute walk from moulin rouge, convenience stores and bars.

• 29th Jul 2015

The hostel is pretty average. The rooms are quite small, the beds really squeaky, and the atmosphere not the best to meet people, however, unlike most hostels today this place feels like a real place, not corporate and not too big! The staff are very helpful and the hostel kitten was a nice touch. Great location!

I really liked this hostel, the location was great. Although no bar or social area I met great people and was given recommendations. The hostel had a lovely kitten, so cute and seemed taken care of. there was a bit of a problem overnight with a sketchy individual trying to come in the hostel after something had happened elsewhere, I do not think it is usual, but the staff (I unfortunately forget. His name, but he was great) handled it politely and the best he could, trying to keep safe.

Great location, friendly staff, comfortable room, extremely clean, nice bathroom. We loved it and if ever again in Paris will stay there again. Highly recommended.

Let me just start by saying that if I knew there was going to be a cat living in this hostel I would have never chosen to stay there. I am highly allergic and so are many other people, including some that I talked to at the hostel who were also upset about the situation. If you choose to have animals that is something you need to publicize. This combined with the fact that the wifi did not work at all in my room made for an unpleasant stay.

• 27th Jul 2015