Plug-Inn Boutique Hostel Reviews

7 rue Aristide Bruant, Paris, France

1983 Total Reviews

The staff are friendly and very helpful. Great place to stay! One of my best !!

• 18th Apr 2014

Friendly staff, which we really appricated.

• 18th Apr 2014
  • New Zealand

I was really put off by this hostel and wouldn't go back. I felt like the beds were going to collapse and the linens didn't look clean. It wasn't in the best part of town and I was told not to go out in the area after a certain time.

Hostel was in a great location (just a quick walk from a metro station in Montmarte) and very close to attractions. Staff were very helpful and courteous and the atmosphere was great. The rooms and facilities were also very clean, and you can't beat free breakfast!

Great hostel. Was there for two nights. Location was amazing, close proximity to neat places to eat and grab a drink, on both the cheap and not so cheap levels. Staff was so friendly and we're very welcoming and had lots of good advice. Was expensive but seemed to be the average price for a hostel in paris. One fault was that as a single female being placed in a mixed dorm room with just men was a little weird. Especially because the rooms are so small. Other than that no complaints .

My room was on the fifth floor (which is actually the 6th because the French skip the ground floor and count the second floor as the first floor) so it was quite a hike up the spiral staircase every day. There was a lift available. Luckily for me, I was the only one in my room for the first two nights (of three) so that was a treat. Breakfast was fine, just a croissant, jam, cereal and coffee. Very close to metro station and Sacre Coeur and in a neat little neighborhood.

• 6th Apr 2014

Not the value for the money ... Walls dirty and restroom extremely small. Stuff does not work and internet the same. When you tell them the solution is change room ... And if it keeps happening that keep you moving . Lift sucks and breakfast is bread with cofee

It was a great place to stay and our room was very clean, the sink was too large for the bathroom and the walls near the stair well are very thin. It made sleeping difficult when noisy guests came through late in the night.

• 4th Apr 2014

Nice hostel, with simple breakfast included. Very tiny rooms and toilets, which are inside the room, a bit annoying for another room colleagues, but more comfortable. Shower room also very very tiny, difficult to move inside. Good location, 5 minutes walk from Blanche underground station and Moulin Rouge. Very clean and safe. Good staff and 24h reception. Facilities very nice, with elevator. Wifi instable.

The hostel is centrally located close to metro easily accessible. I really have no complaints at all.Yes the lift is tiny but it does the job. Very friendly receptionists and speak English very well.

• 1st Apr 2014
  • Zimbabwe

Felt very cramped, although apparently that is true of most places in Paris. So many stairs!! Location made it take a while to get the city center, but at least it's close to the subway station. Staff was average. Lots of restaurants nearby which is nice.

Whats good: Great location, nice breakfast, nice staff, decent price for Paris. Whats not so good: I'm told that all accommodation is small in Paris, but by international hostel standards this is tiny. The walls are thin, rooms packed close together and there is no proper common room. Overall, a bit tired looking.

Great location right in the center of Montmatre. Supermarket and meter at a distance of 5 minutes walking. Quiet area with lots of cafes Very helpfull staff Clean and Safe

• 24th Mar 2014
  • Portugal

bedrooms and bathrooms are really really small, it can be very uncomfortable. breakfast was great, more than enough. some staff were very nice and helpful, others didn't really know much.

Really good hostel in a good place! Would definitely recommend this to others. Everything worked well and room was clean and own bathroom was great! :) And it's good that there is a kitchen where you can make lunch or something small. I have nothing to complain.

I liked the location of the hostel, the atmosphere and the cleanliness of the hotel. I would suggest that you add a mirror into the main room of the hostel so that people can get ready without having to use the mirror in the bathroom while others are showering.

• 19th Mar 2014

Excellent hostel, I have been there with my mom and we had a great time, the staff is kind and the breakfast very complete which is a plus if you go we a limited budget. The elevator and stairs are quite small but then you'll see that is part of the Parisian experience ;) I recommend this hostel.

Great place to stay and explore the city. Good value for the price.

Hostel is in a great location - about 3 blocks from the Moulin Rouge and Blanche metro stop. Also close to bakeries and lots of restaurants. Staff was pleasant and helpful, but not above and beyond. Guests are required to vacate the rooms from 11am-3pm, which isn't an issue if you're sightseeing. My only complaint is that 10:30am, a male employee entered my all-female dormitory to clean, and did not knock beforehand. He continued to clean while I gathered my things and left.

• 13th Mar 2014

Great location in the middle of Montmartre, staff was really friendly and helpful. I rated security 'average' because the luggage storal was in the common room (so open to anyone walking in and out of the hostel) and the lockers were also in the common room. Everything in the hostel was really tiny (rooms, shower, elevator..) but that also had it's charm ;) Very clean and nice free breakfast as well. All together I really enjoyed my stay here and would recommend this place!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4