Plug-Inn Boutique Hostel Reviews

7 rue Aristide Bruant, Paris, France

The staff was really helpful and welcoming! You can ask anything in the reception 24/7. The location is the best thing about this hostel, it is easily reachable (2 metro stations) and most importantly - Monmartre! You can wander around it and have your own "Midnight in Paris", also you can see some of the locations where "Amelie" was filmed! There are many cafes around, so you can taste the onion soup and other yummy stuff! Oh, and the hostel itself has a breakfast included! And it is clean too!

• 29th Mar 2015
  • Georgia

Highly recommend this hostel! It is located in a lovely area (Montmartre) full of lively cafes and restaurants. Metro is less than a 5 min walk away, very easy to get to other places in the city. Facilities were quite clean and they provided towels and shower products. Staff was very friendly and helpful with recommendations/directions.

Very clean and cozy for a Paris hostel!

• 15th Mar 2015

We're happy you appreciated the cleanliness. Hopefully you'll be back to see us again!

We liked to stay at the hotel very much! Only little minus was the very narrow elevator..

Everything is tiny (outside area, lift, bedroom, bathroom), there is no way to store things in a locker inside the room, the staff is quite indifferent to our presence there, the Wifi is the worse I ever used, and we even went out of electric power for a while in one night. It is one of the cheapers in Paris and very well located, so these are the only reasons I would recommend it.

Thanks for your comments. We decided against putting lockers in each room so we could better supervise them in the common area, for security purposes. As for the power outage, that was a shortage which occured in our whole local area, but power was restored after a few short minutes.

I was very pleased with the cleanliness. Breakfast provided was enjoyable and staff were very friendly. In terms of chilling out at the hostel, the facilities for that are limiting. The room I stayed in only had a powerpoint at my bed. There were no lockers in the room. It is closely located to the moulin rouge if that's what you're looking for. Overall, the best aspects are the friendly staff and location.

Stayed here for two nights, the location is good in that it is near the metro which will take you everywhere, but it is not near the heart of the city. Instead it's right near the moulin rouge, which at night becomes a strip of shops and strip clubs, all right down the street. The area the hostel itself is on is a cute, quiet little neighborhood and isn't bad but beware what's down the street. Other than that it was a great stay!

They are smile face and hospitable.The place has a good lacation.They have relatively nice breakfast.The stuff are very kindfull funny.So sum up it was nice.

Staff was very friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful! The room and bathroom were very clean. While the lockers in the courtyard sufficed I do wish there were some in the bedrooms. It is far from many of Paris' main attractions but with the Metro nearby it is not really much of an issue. Very lively location with a lot of cafes around and with the Basilica and M. Rouge around the corner! The breakfast (croissant, baguette, cereal, OJ, coffee) was phenomenal! Very glad to have stayed here! :)

• 14th Feb 2015

Good, clean accommodation, not boutique standard as the name suggests. The internal stairs are very steep and the lift only holds 2 people, not recommended for less able bodied. Staff were helpful and friendly; the breakfast was a bonus. Location - 5 min walk to metro & 10 min to Sacre Coeur; plenty food shops & cafes nearby offering fixed price menus & happy hours. Beware banging your head if sleeping on the bottom bunks. My young son left with 2 big lumps on his head so not ideal for children.

• 13th Feb 2015
  • Scotland
  • Mixed Group, 41+

The location is great, only a few minutes from metro station Blanche and the Moulin Rouge. The breakfast is great (half baguete and one croissant per person, drinks and cereal) and the room is clean. The elevator is super tiny, as well as the bathroom from the room I spent the night. The good side is that the toilet was separed from the shower room.

• 7th Feb 2015

They were very welcoming and when we arrived early they let us into our room since it was all ready! They have a really good breakfast to start off your day! The staff was awesome, helped us find our way around and got us a shuttle after we realized we had no transportation to the airport, 8 hours before our flight was suppose to leave. The only negative is that the bathroom was a little small and the floor would be flooded every morning from the shower.

• 5th Feb 2015

The staff were very helpful, patient, and friendly. I find this hostel difficult to fault. The bathroom facilities in the rooms are very tiny but for the price you can't really complain too much. The breakfast was very good as well. I would definately come back here next time I'm in Paris. :) Merci

• 4th Feb 2015

Excellent location, although very small room and tiny toillete (if you re more then 1,70 m you re not abble to use it).

The hostel was just Ok. It is clean and safe. I was with 2 other friends and we had a private three bed room. It was the tiniest room ever! We had to take turns to walk between the beds. And the bathroom was also super small. We stayed 3 nights and the times we used the kitchen it was always dirty. Another thing, they offer you a "taxi" to the airport which is 18 euros per person. The thing is not a taxi. It is a transfer. I wouldn't stay at this hostel if I ever go to Paris again.

• 2nd Feb 2015
  • Chile

been there 2 years ago. it was a good experience. but this time, it was good too, but I kinda miss the hostel environment that I had before. anyway, the food is okay (not too good not too bad). the baguette was too old, as hard as a wooden stick. other than that, i really and still love this hostel :)

The breakfast is good, everything is clean, and the common spaces are nice. The location is outstanding. Unfortunately, the WiFi is so slow that it was faster to use 3G on my phone, which is pretty abysmal. The shower was also tiny--so small that the shower curtain would cling to me every time I tried to turn around.

We loved this hostel. The location is perfect and the staff were so friendly and accommodating. The facilities were excellent value for money and the room was extremely clean. Would recommend for anyone looking for a cheap and cheery stay in Paris.

• 24th Jan 2015

Perfect location for foodies wandering round Paris, Montmatre is beautiful. Good breakfast and clean rooms.

Especially hotel staffs were always kind to me.All the time i was there i was threated so good.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5