Plug-Inn Boutique Hostel Reviews

7 rue Aristide Bruant, Paris, France

I only stayed for one night, but since it was a emergency situation it was good to find something with a nice price in central Paris (right next to the Moulin Rouge). The staff were really nice and helpful, Overall a hostel that I would stay again. Thank you!!

The stay in Plug-Inn Boutique Hostel was really nice! However the room is very small!

Didn't like it, it was awfully small.

Amazing location, couldn't get better in Paris, clean, renovated bathroom in the room. Not that much space in the room, nor reception, nor cantine, but it's minor ;)

• 12th Sep 2014
  • Lithuania

Great location right near many restaurants and bars. Friendly staff members when I was there. Free breakfast. Would recommend. Only issue is small rooms, but I had just come from London so they didn't seem so bad

I was overall happy. However the next day very disappointed in that I was covered in bed bug bites. I thought I had done a though check when making my bed but I guess not. I unfortunately have a very bad reaction to bug bites in general and the rest of my trip way miserable with cortisone cream not helping.

• 23rd Aug 2014

It was pretty good actually. Better than what i was expecting. I had the 4 bed dorm and it was nice. I had enough space. It didn't feel too cramped. So i liked it. Would recommend it. But if you're claustrophobic don't take the lift. It's tiny :D

It was quite OK - calm for the season - just stayed with another guy in a 4 bedroom. Breakfast somewhat superstandard vs. French customs. May come another time should prices not increase.

Small rooms but what do you expect your in Paris. No major issues or complaints everything was as described.

The location is wonderful for exploring Montmartre, and also very close to three metro stops so easy to get into the centre of Paris too. The rooms were fine, very clean but SO small! Don't bring too much luggage! The staff were always friendly and helpful, and breakfast was typically French (carbs, carbs and more carbs!) but very French and delicious. It is not the best place to meet other travellers as there isn't really a common room for hanging out but all in all I had a nice stay.

I don’t think Plugg Inn will ever win the award for most spacious hostel. But they do deserve an award for best staff. The guy at the reception was superfriendly, has good recommendations and is open for a chat. The breakfastlady can give a harsh first impression, but really she’s just trying to make sure that her guests get their most important meal of the day! A huge plus was the 24hour reception! I would definitely stay here again!

Very friendly staff Missed a bar and better common area though... best location, close to restaurantes and small marchés

Perfect location and very nice staffs!

A nice hostel with one of the best locations you will find in Paris. As a girl travelling alone, I always felt safe, as there were always lots of people in the surrounding streets. There was a nice common room, however not many people went there for some reason. Breakfast was excellent for a hostel and the lady serving was very sweet (speaking french helped). The beds are clean with an extra blanket and a towel (very handy).

Great location. Nice staff. Clean. Rooms are tiny though. Not enough room for 4 people's luggage, if you're in the bottom bunk you can't sit up without hitting your head on the upper bed, no lockers in rooms, and can't open a window without moving one of the bunk beds. Also, no plugs near my bed.

the bathroom was not clean and the shower was broken, the room is really small and you cant breathe fresh air. there is no soap or shampoo.

• 4th Aug 2014
  • Turkey

Decent enough, clean enough hostel with nice enough staff, but rooms & lobby v cramped. Mildew on bedroom wall, no secure luggage storage (but tiny secure lockers in common room just big enough for tablet/camera). Free wi-fi but complex logon requirements. Free computers with internet access in lobby however. Must vacate bedrooms during daytime to allow cleaner in (room too small for guests AND cleaner!). From other reviews, sounds pretty standard for this £ bracket in Paris...

Staff were very friendly and helpful, were able to tell us the places to eat, how to get to places etc. rooms were small, and warm, but ok. Breakfast was included which was lovely. Would stay there again.

I felt very welcome here and safe. The staff is super helpful and really sweet. And the area around is really beautiful! There are tons of fun places to eat and explore.

• 23rd Jul 2014

Really average.. It:s proximity to the Basilica was my favorite aspect of the Hostel. Lockers under the bed were a plus.

Thanks for you comment. Hope to see you soon! Our best regards.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5