Plug-Inn Boutique Hostel Reviews

7 rue Aristide Bruant, 75018, Paris, France

The word boutique here is misleading. Worse than a standard hostel. Rickety beds that constantly squeek. Varying cleanliness between rooms. Free breakfast but the room they serve it in seems to have sapped wveryones soul. No good communal areas. Not a good hostel if you want to meet people. One friendly receptionist otherwise the staff seemed lacking in energy. And I seriously question the fire escape routes especially from the top rooms.

• 22nd Oct 2015

great staff.

The location was great but the hostel could use some updating and a good once over in the cleaning department. The rooms were about average size for a hostel in Paris (i.e. small). The walls are incredibly thin so you will hear anything and everything that is going on with your neighbors.

• 16th Oct 2015

Really enjoyed our stay, location was wonderful. Banger the cat is such a cutie. I'd definitely stay here again though we caught on after a while that our sheets were not being changed but just made every morning. We stayed for a week and would have appreciated some new beddings.

• 14th Oct 2015

internet should be faster. for traveller which want to see Montmartre great location.

Good location and price. Smaller rooms but most of time is outside.

• 13th Oct 2015

Everything was reallly good. Breakfast is okay, personal are nice, and rooms are clean and tidy. Obviously you have just the basics... it's a hostel. But if you are planning on visiting Paris and spending all day out, it's a really good option. I slept in a room of 6, males and females, and didn't had any problems. I was really satisfied with my stay, and would certainly recomend it. Location is really good, as you are in Montmartre, real near to Sacre Coeur and to two subway stations.

Loved the location as it was near to Sacré Coeur and a metro station near by. Very good breakfast, nice staffs and clean room, (though it was small). Had a good stay.

Really amazing hostel. Keep up the good work team !!

• 10th Oct 2015
  • India

The staff at this hostel weren't very friendly. They also told me that my room would be ready by 2:30 pm and it wasn't ready on time. They also didn't seem to want to be bothered with many questions. Not a very social environment, but the location is pretty cool.

The only great thing about this hostel was it's location. The staff seemed bored all the time (a simple 'hello' felt like we were asking too much, nevermind any eye contact). The included breakfast was subpar compared to other hostels we stayed at. We stayed in a 4 bedroom dorm (the bathrooms were unbelievably small) and a private bedroom, which was better. Would I stay here again? Maybe and only because of it's location - but I would definitely do some hard research for other hostels first.

The Plug Inn is located great spot from which to explore the city. Easy to get to from the Airport... RER to the #2 metro and a short walk from the Blanche stop. The rooms were clean and breakfast did the job😊. There are tons of local eateries, shops, etc. right out your door!

• 5th Oct 2015

Hostel is located close to the 'red light district' version of Paris. There is an elevator where only one person fit. Small rooms. They provide free (very basic) breakfast.

Definitely recommend anyone going to Paris to go here!

• 1st Oct 2015

Thanks a lot! We're glad you had a good time here and we do hope to see you again soon!

Everything was okay aside from the bathroom. It smelled horrendously like mildew and mold. When I first arrived my sheets were on the bed in a rumpled pile. It was unclear if they were clean or not from the smell lingering from the bathroom. That is how overpowering the smell was, with the bathroom door shut. I quickly purchased an air freshener and the only time I was in my room, was to sleep. Aside from that my stay was okay.

amazing location, easy to get to the station. would definitely stay again. only downside was the lift wasn't working

We're sorry about that, the lift is back up in order now. We do hope you do stay here again, we'd love to see you again!

Wifi was really poor and there wasn't any locker inside our room.

• 28th Sep 2015
  • Nepal

Thanks for your comments! We keep the lockes in the lobby so they are under camera to ensure the safety of our guests belongings.

I thought the hostel was fine and the facility itself was exactly what I expected. However, I I found the staff to be unhelpful and in many cases even rude. I also had recently had an injury and booked this hostel in large part because of your shuttle service. I booked my taxi TWO days in advance AND confirmed the taxi the morning before. However it never came and it took me 30 mins to convince the desk worker to call. I NEEDED to take a taxi she called and it cost me 60 Euros. NOT OK.

• 26th Sep 2015

Clean and tidy and right near the Sacre coeur. Locker space is just a safe, big enough for valuables only. Good hostel though

Thank you for your review, we hope to see you soon very soon !!!

This was such an amazing hostel. Everyone was so friendly. Travelers and staff a like. I would recommend this hostel to everyone visiting Paris. Such an easy location.

We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again in the future!