Plug-Inn Boutique Hostel Reviews

7 rue Aristide Bruant, Paris, France

It was nice to have the bathroom in the dorm room. The shower head did not attach to the wall, so you had to hold it the whole time while showering and that made for an awkward shower. I was enjoyed to find the single outlets provided for each bed in the bunks. It says that they provide lockers, but it's just a small safety deposit box. The 24 hour reception was nice to have for checking in late.

Love this hostel! Not a party hostel. Seemed more like a hotel. But amenities were great, super clean and can't beat being right in the middle of Montmarte! if you are looking for a chill hostel, this was a great option. Air didn't have AC but fan worked just fine (Early June). Had to get comfortable with only small lockers in main area but beyond that- Recommend it!

Staff was very helpful and laid back.

• 3rd Jun 2015

Well, we try ;) We hope that means you will pay us another visit in the future!

Pretty standard, you get what you pay for in such a great neighbourhood.

We're glad you enjoyed the neighbourhood. We hope you look us up again the next time you're in Paris.

Super clean hostel with good wifi and ample outlets

We really appreciate your positive feedback. We hope this won't be the last time you will visit us!

Well. Everything was good. Room was clean. Really good location. The only thing i didnt like its that I reserved a dorm of only woman and they didnt respect that ... there was a guy on there... but other than that everything was good. Really good atention of the staff. Helpfull.

We are very sorry for that unfortunate mix up, that certainly shouldn't have happened. We do hope you will come back and stay again!

All of the staff were very friendly! I enojoyed my time there at the Plug-Inn

• 30th May 2015

Thanks for your review! We like to think we have a friendly bunch of staff, we're glad they were able to welcome and assist you during your stay!

• 26th May 2015

Great hostel, staff, and rooms. Kinda far away from main attractions in Paris but that's okay.

Thanks for your comments. See you again, hopefully!

The staff is great but the hostel it's self feels dirty. There dust and mold on the walls one bathroom didn't have the whole ceiling covered so exposed ducking. Would be worth investing getting there hostel repaired properly

We will certainly look into the issues you have raised. We're gald you enjoyed your stay though, and hope to see you again!

The only free bed in my room was a top bunk and it was the narrowest, wobbliest set of bunk beds that I've ever been on. There were some smell issues with the room too, probably coming from the bathroom. It also would have been nice to have soap included in the ensuite bathroom (otherwise, it seems a little irrelevant). For lockers, my preference is large ones in the room (e.g., under the beds); second to that: small lockers in a central area that you lock with your own lock (not with a code).

Thanks for your feedback. We will look into the issues you have raised.

Staff really friendly and useful. Well located close to the Moulin Rouge and 10 minutes walk to the Sacre Coer. Wifi poor/ absent in the room.

Thanks for your comments. We had a small wi-fi issue which has now been resolved. We're glad you appreciated our staff and the great local area!

It would be great if there were lockers in the room.

Thanks for your review. Owing to incidents in other hostels we feel it safer for security purposes to place the lockers in the courtyard where they can be monitored by a camera.

I was unimpressed with this hostel, but that might be how all parisian hostels are? I could barely fit in the bathrooms, the bed was weak creaky, there were no group hostel activities, and the receptionists took a while to warm up to you (But by the last day of my trip they were actually warm to me). But the area had a lot of great restaurants and markets, the metro station was down the block, and the breakfasts were really nice.

It was a pleasant experience staying at this hostel. I was in a 4 person mixed room and everything went fine. The room, the toilet and shower facilities were a bit small, but nothing that would be a major problem for someone looking for a good deal and nice place to sleep em Paris. I would definitely stay in this hostel again.

• 14th May 2015

We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again in the future!

Very small rooms, no cloth hangers, poor breakfast. Location is convenient.

I loved Plug-Inn! 4-bed room was a little cramped, but the ensuite is nice and gives a hotel feel. Not much of a common space for meeting people and no lockers for your luggage (safe is available for valuables), but very clean and great breakfast is provided! Very close to metro (would recommend Blanche and not Abesses because the latter has a lot of stairs) and a great area for food. I would definitely recommend it to anyone else travelling to Paris! :)

Thanks for your comments. We are located just between Blanche and Abesses station, but unfrotunately it seems you missed the lift in Abesses station!

Great place, in the very good location. There were not so many people, even thought it was for the 1st May holidays that we went. The Staff is really great, and helpful and the rooms are very clean!! I would recommend definitively to go and check this hostel;-)

• 1st May 2015
  • Serbia

Location is excellent, and the staff is always present and helpful. Private room is good value for money, especially considering the location.

Apart from a few really nice staff most of the ones there were pretty cold towards you when asking questions. Not really an atmosphere as it lacks a bar or any common areas so keep that in mind before booking. Rooms were clean and tidy but it more felt like a hotel.