Plug-Inn Boutique Hostel Reviews

7 rue Aristide Bruant, Paris, France

1970 Total Reviews

Very good breakfast and nice location. Very near with everything,cafés, metro and souvenir shops. The staffs are friendly :)

• 28th Feb 2014
  • Philippines

very nice breakfast

• 25th Feb 2014

Thanks for staying with us! We hope to have you back soon !!

its ok. Its value for money taking into consideration how expensive Paris is

Thank you for your review. We are extremely happy you had a very good stay with us.

Great Hostel, great location, great bathroom, it was very clean and a good thing that they provide a towel.

Dear guest thank you for your kind feedback. We appreciate very much the fact you had a good stay and you enjoyed our facilities and that they provided what you were looking for. We do pride in our location, that's for sure! We hope to see you back in the future

Very neat!!!!, big bathrooms, comfortable beds, warm rooms, really well located and the metro station is just half a block away. Really fast internet conection. Absolutely loved it and would definitely go back.

• 14th Feb 2014
  • Colombia

Dear guest thank you for taking the time to rate us. We are thrilled to hear you had everything you were looking for in a hostel. We work to make your stay a comfortable and pleasant one! We would certainly love to see you back in the future

The staff was very nice. The room was small as expected. The location was great and very convenient to transport. The bed and linens where rough. Tough to get a good nights rest when springs are poking you in the ribs. And it was a good thing we brought our sleep sacks.

compare to one hostel in London, I like plug-inn so much!!!! The facilities are good, the breakfast is delicious!!!

We appreciate your kind review. We hope to have you return next time you're in Paris!

Great location and really nice hostel!

It was our pleasure to accommodate you! and thank you for your nice review. Best Wishes

This is my second stay in this hostel, I chose it because it was near from where I nedded to go. Good value for money.

Hello and thank you for your comment. We love that we were able to provide what you were looking for and we hope that this wont be your last stay at the Plug Inn.

Friendly and helpful staff, good location. I would stay there again.

Hello Guest, We appreciate your great review of our hostel very much and we would love to have you return and stay with us again. Best Wishes!

We only stayed at Plug-Inn for one night but would definitely recommend it. The location is great, very close to the metro and right near the Moulin Rouge, which makes it easy to get around. The staff at Plug-Inn were really lovely and welcoming. My brother lost his wallet there and the staff emailed me after we left to say they found it and even mailed it to us. The rooms were really clean and the bathroom was spotless. Would definitely recommend!

Hello and thank you for your kind feedback. We are happy to hear you had a nice stay (and that you too were enchanted by the charm of Montmartre) and that luckily you got your wallet back! You are definitely welcome back here any time.

Nearby montmartre which also is very hot at night :) Breakfast provided, kind staff, but slow wifi. One of the reasonable priced hostel in paris, I suppose. As long as you love paris, I bet you gonna like this hostel.

Hello and thank you very much for taking the time to rate us. It's great to hear you thought you got good value for your money. And we are certainly glad you loved Paris! We hope to see you again some time in the future.

We had a pleasant stay. The staff is nice, and the location is great. However, for 75 euros per night (for two) we expected the WiFi to work, and we expected the kitchen staff to treat us with respect. The WiFi does not work on second floors (weak to no signal). The TV stations' transmissions are jagged. Also, in the morning the ladies working in the kitchen gave us so much contempt simply because she thought by asking for two breakfasts for me and my boyfriend on my behalf I am "cheating" ?!!!

Thank you for your feedback, we are happy to hear that you had a pleasent stay. we appreciate you taking the time to inform us about the Wifi and TV. We will look into this right away about what more we can provide for our guests! Best Regards

The location is really good, nearby you can find many restaurants, bars, shops, supermarket, post office, etc. Also, near 2 metro stations. The staffs are friendly and helpful. Good breakfast. Nice room and shower room. I recommend this hostel!

Hello and we thank you for your feedback. It is very pleasant to hear you were both nicely welcomed by our staff and our neighbourhood (full of wonders)!We would certainly love to have you back.

Location is absolutely amazing. Staff was super helpful, and its Paris. Just go already.

quarto grande, limpo, banheiro bem equipado; cozinha pequena, mal equipada mas suficiente para uma refeição pequena. Café da manhã limitado e básico. Computadores disponiveis para uso; wifi bom e funciona em todo o albergue; localização ótima, 2 quadras do Molin Rouge. ENG: large room, clean, well equipped bathroom, small kitchen, poorly equipped but enough for a small meal. Breakfast limited and basic. Computers available for use; wifi good and works around the hostel, great location,

No oven, but big fridge and cabinet space. Tip: make your lunches ahead of time, because in the morning you can't get into the kitchen. Also, we got wrong directions from one of the guys that almost caused us to miss a show, so make sure they know where your going if you need directions. Other than that the staff is super friendly and helpful. The metro is close for 2 different lines. I would avoid walking around by yourself at night if you're a girl since it is the red light district.

Hello and thank you for your comment. We're glad to hear our staff could help you and we're sorry if we gave you the wrong directions. Our location is something we pride ourselves in though! We wish you a happy new year and hopefully we'll see you again in the future.

I love the hostel especially the free breakfast every morning, though it was smaller compared what I view on the website. but other than that, it was worthwhile. Thank you. =)

Hello and happy new year! Thank you for your nice feedback. A good breakfast is the best way to start the day!

It was like a idiot. scared atmosphere outside, old and dirty bed, narrow shower room.

• 16th Dec 2013
  • South Korea

Hello and thank you for taking the time to rate us and we'll pass on your comment to our manager. We are sorry you did not feel secure and comfortable. Our location is considered a very lively and animated area always lit up and filled with people but unfortunately bad experiences can happen anywhere. The ensuite bathroom though small has got all the facilities and is completely renovated. Again we're sorry and we wish you a happy 2014 from Paris

good location. lots of restaurauts and bars around and the metro is just 3 minutes walk away. and with elevator although it is a small one. helpful staffs. i left a bag after i checked out, friendly staffs helped me to send the bag back to me. Merci ~