Plug-Inn Boutique Hostel Reviews

7 rue Aristide Bruant, Paris, France

I've stayed here before. Fantastic staff, great atmosphere and you couldn't get a better location in Paris. I'd highly recommend this hostel.

• 6th Oct 2014

Thank you for your nice review and for choosing to stay with us again. We hope to see you very soon.

Nice location, nice breakfast and really nice staff. Only problem I see is the size of the room... really really tiny rooms...

• 2nd Oct 2014
  • Spain

Very happy with our stay at Plug-Inn! Great location, the staff was very helpful. Close to great food and really accessible to the train.

Great place to stay. Staff really helpful and friendly. They have wi-fi for free in the whole hostel. The breakfast was a great surprise! The rooms are very small, but we had a really good time.

Everyone was so friendly and helpful. Really appreciated the fans in every room

• 26th Sep 2014

Its too tight in the room. The cleanliness and the breakfast are good.

• 24th Sep 2014

Fantastic hostel with a great location in Montmartre felt very safe and was only 5 min walk back to metro and also hop on hop off bus stop. Staff were friendly and helpful and room was clean and spacious. Would def recommend.

Love this place! 2nd time there.Very clean. Perfect location, safe area.

• 22nd Sep 2014
  • Couple, 41+

Very cool experience. Enjoyed large croissants for complimentary breakfast, and that's a must in Paris. The Wifi was high speed. Rooms are small, and the toilet room was fun to figure how to squeeze into, but that's just how it goes in a hostel. Being in the girls only dorm feels pretty safe as well. Had to wake up early to leave and decided not to wake the roommates up with the shower, so I went downstairs. Wish I hadn't. Those shower rooms need a little more love and care. Good times.

• 22nd Sep 2014

We loved the location! Great food within steps and close to the metro. Comfy beds!

• 21st Sep 2014

I only stayed for one night, but since it was a emergency situation it was good to find something with a nice price in central Paris (right next to the Moulin Rouge). The staff were really nice and helpful, Overall a hostel that I would stay again. Thank you!!

The stay in Plug-Inn Boutique Hostel was really nice! However the room is very small!

Didn't like it, it was awfully small.

Thank you for your review, we are located in a historic district where all properties are comprised of small rooms. We do however feel it unjust to judge the rest of the criteria negatively based purely on the size of the rooms.

Amazing location, couldn't get better in Paris, clean, renovated bathroom in the room. Not that much space in the room, nor reception, nor cantine, but it's minor ;)

• 12th Sep 2014
  • Lithuania

Great location right near many restaurants and bars. Friendly staff members when I was there. Free breakfast. Would recommend. Only issue is small rooms, but I had just come from London so they didn't seem so bad

I was overall happy. However the next day very disappointed in that I was covered in bed bug bites. I thought I had done a though check when making my bed but I guess not. I unfortunately have a very bad reaction to bug bites in general and the rest of my trip way miserable with cortisone cream not helping.

• 23rd Aug 2014

It was pretty good actually. Better than what i was expecting. I had the 4 bed dorm and it was nice. I had enough space. It didn't feel too cramped. So i liked it. Would recommend it. But if you're claustrophobic don't take the lift. It's tiny :D

It was quite OK - calm for the season - just stayed with another guy in a 4 bedroom. Breakfast somewhat superstandard vs. French customs. May come another time should prices not increase.

Small rooms but what do you expect your in Paris. No major issues or complaints everything was as described.

The location is wonderful for exploring Montmartre, and also very close to three metro stops so easy to get into the centre of Paris too. The rooms were fine, very clean but SO small! Don't bring too much luggage! The staff were always friendly and helpful, and breakfast was typically French (carbs, carbs and more carbs!) but very French and delicious. It is not the best place to meet other travellers as there isn't really a common room for hanging out but all in all I had a nice stay.