Plug-Inn Boutique Hostel Reviews

7 rue Aristide Bruant, Paris, France

The location is awesome, and common areas make it easy to meet people. Internet isn't great, and is barely available in rooms.

Very glad I went there. The staff are friendly and help you with anything you need. I found the dorm room surprisingly nice (with a bathroom inside it) so I just needed to share it with my roommates. The breakfast is decent. The only bad thing I can mention is the coverage of the WiFi network. You must be in the lobby to have a good quality signal. At least in my room, it was quite hard to get. Moreover, the bandwidth is quite limited so sending a picture, for example, was impossible.

the staff is very friendly and helpful. It is nice to have a friendly face in the morning for breakfast and everything went smoothly. enjoy your stay. use your time wisely but most importantly have fun!!!

marketed as a tech type place, the plugs seemed new- the plasteer over the wiring hadnt even been painted over yet. wifi was TERRIBLE on the 3rd floor and passable in the lobby

Very good location, the staff from reception very friendly and helpful but the room was not properly clean when we arrived, window was dirty, cigarettes from previous guests in the window, hair in the sheets, the pillows did not have cover, and the next days no one clean it, just one towel,no towel change, not even taking the rubbish out. One small soap for two people.

• 19th Jun 2015
  • Spain

I stayed at this hostel for only one night as it was relatively close to the bus station. The location was overall good, close to some really good bars and only 30-45 minute walk to the Eiffel Tower and Arc de Triomphe. The shower was great and the rooms were quite spacious. Breakfast was just a standard continental breakfast, nothing to rave about but still good. The vibe of the hostel was quite chilled.

Location was fun, restaurants were abundant and the other hostel-go-ers were quite friendly. My time there was made exponentially better by the staff--especially Mike, the cool English fellow with the man-bun. He saw that I was about to make an emergency long-distance call back home one night, and offered to let me use his phone as he had a unique phone plan that wouldn't be as expensive. That kind gesture really made my night, but it was only one instance of his many displays of hospitality.

• 16th Jun 2015

Small rooms, clean, good bathroom. Staff ok. Expensive for what it is.

Wonderful location, get out from the Met 2 sub station with the Moulin Rogue right there! Then an easy uphill stroll to the hostel. Quite small rooms with no lockers in them, there are lockers available elsewhere, though. Still a pleasant stay with a nice, simple breakfast offered.

It was nice to have the bathroom in the dorm room. The shower head did not attach to the wall, so you had to hold it the whole time while showering and that made for an awkward shower. I was enjoyed to find the single outlets provided for each bed in the bunks. It says that they provide lockers, but it's just a small safety deposit box. The 24 hour reception was nice to have for checking in late.

Love this hostel! Not a party hostel. Seemed more like a hotel. But amenities were great, super clean and can't beat being right in the middle of Montmarte! if you are looking for a chill hostel, this was a great option. Air didn't have AC but fan worked just fine (Early June). Had to get comfortable with only small lockers in main area but beyond that- Recommend it!

Staff was very helpful and laid back.

• 3rd Jun 2015

Well, we try ;) We hope that means you will pay us another visit in the future!

Pretty standard, you get what you pay for in such a great neighbourhood.

We're glad you enjoyed the neighbourhood. We hope you look us up again the next time you're in Paris.

Super clean hostel with good wifi and ample outlets

We really appreciate your positive feedback. We hope this won't be the last time you will visit us!

Well. Everything was good. Room was clean. Really good location. The only thing i didnt like its that I reserved a dorm of only woman and they didnt respect that ... there was a guy on there... but other than that everything was good. Really good atention of the staff. Helpfull.

We are very sorry for that unfortunate mix up, that certainly shouldn't have happened. We do hope you will come back and stay again!

All of the staff were very friendly! I enojoyed my time there at the Plug-Inn

• 30th May 2015

Thanks for your review! We like to think we have a friendly bunch of staff, we're glad they were able to welcome and assist you during your stay!

• 26th May 2015

Great hostel, staff, and rooms. Kinda far away from main attractions in Paris but that's okay.

Thanks for your comments. See you again, hopefully!

The staff is great but the hostel it's self feels dirty. There dust and mold on the walls one bathroom didn't have the whole ceiling covered so exposed ducking. Would be worth investing getting there hostel repaired properly

We will certainly look into the issues you have raised. We're gald you enjoyed your stay though, and hope to see you again!

The only free bed in my room was a top bunk and it was the narrowest, wobbliest set of bunk beds that I've ever been on. There were some smell issues with the room too, probably coming from the bathroom. It also would have been nice to have soap included in the ensuite bathroom (otherwise, it seems a little irrelevant). For lockers, my preference is large ones in the room (e.g., under the beds); second to that: small lockers in a central area that you lock with your own lock (not with a code).

Thanks for your feedback. We will look into the issues you have raised.