Plug-Inn Boutique Hostel Reviews

7 rue Aristide Bruant, Paris, France

1979 Total Reviews

quarto grande, limpo, banheiro bem equipado; cozinha pequena, mal equipada mas suficiente para uma refeição pequena. Café da manhã limitado e básico. Computadores disponiveis para uso; wifi bom e funciona em todo o albergue; localização ótima, 2 quadras do Molin Rouge. ENG: large room, clean, well equipped bathroom, small kitchen, poorly equipped but enough for a small meal. Breakfast limited and basic. Computers available for use; wifi good and works around the hostel, great location,

No oven, but big fridge and cabinet space. Tip: make your lunches ahead of time, because in the morning you can't get into the kitchen. Also, we got wrong directions from one of the guys that almost caused us to miss a show, so make sure they know where your going if you need directions. Other than that the staff is super friendly and helpful. The metro is close for 2 different lines. I would avoid walking around by yourself at night if you're a girl since it is the red light district.

Hello and thank you for your comment. We're glad to hear our staff could help you and we're sorry if we gave you the wrong directions. Our location is something we pride ourselves in though! We wish you a happy new year and hopefully we'll see you again in the future.

I love the hostel especially the free breakfast every morning, though it was smaller compared what I view on the website. but other than that, it was worthwhile. Thank you. =)

Hello and happy new year! Thank you for your nice feedback. A good breakfast is the best way to start the day!

It was like a idiot. scared atmosphere outside, old and dirty bed, narrow shower room.

• 16th Dec 2013
  • South Korea

Hello and thank you for taking the time to rate us and we'll pass on your comment to our manager. We are sorry you did not feel secure and comfortable. Our location is considered a very lively and animated area always lit up and filled with people but unfortunately bad experiences can happen anywhere. The ensuite bathroom though small has got all the facilities and is completely renovated. Again we're sorry and we wish you a happy 2014 from Paris

good location. lots of restaurauts and bars around and the metro is just 3 minutes walk away. and with elevator although it is a small one. helpful staffs. i left a bag after i checked out, friendly staffs helped me to send the bag back to me. Merci ~

I had the worst roommate. But overall it was solid

Hello and Happy New Year!We appreciate it your feedback. We are sorry your roomate placing was not very fortunate. We hope however you got to meet other people during your stay and that Paris was a good experience for you.

The staff members were great, the room was clean and I had a great time! Thank you !

• 12th Dec 2013
  • Colombia

Thank you so mush for your nice review,, we are so happy to know that you had a great time with us. Best regards,

Its a good hostel for what I payed for I arrived early and waited not long and was offered a room. The staff were helpful and friendly and they speak english which made it easy communication wise

Hello and thank you for your comment. We are happy to know you had a good stay and you thought you got good value for your money. Whether it's in French, English, Spanish, Italian, German or Arabic we always try our best! You're always welcome here at the Plug Inn.

In good location, with excellent staff, decent breakfast and top cleanliness. Unfortunately botique also means petite. The rooms are tiny and cramped, with bathrooms like a shoebox and had to use the toilet with the door open as I couldn't physically fit my legs in (and I'm not that tall). Also whilst you have free wifi, it is slow and you have to pay to for faster connection (frustrating if you are trying to call home!)

Very clean. Nice environment and great location. Definetly would recommend to anyone. Great value for money!

• 10th Dec 2013

Thank you for your feedback and for recommending our hostel. Best regards,

Really nice hostel in the heat of Montmartre. Loved the neighnourhood! My room was clean, and with a very good bathroom. Thanks so much for everything!

Hello and thank you for your feedback. We are glad to know your stay with us was a very good one. We hope to welcome you back in the future to lovely bohemian Montmartre.

I can sum up my extraordinary experience in 1 word: Alicia. That woman is a gift to your organization. Starting with her free-giving smile, Alicia had so many helpful hints on how to make my non-French-speaking visit a tremendous adventure. Whatever need arose, Alicia was there to offer a solution. From where to eat a local "experience" (Refuge des Fondus - the BEST!) to patiently explaining how to use the lockers, to making fresh pancakes for the guests. Unbelievable woman. She's a keeper!

• 4th Dec 2013

Thank you very much for your warm feedback. I will make sure I pass on your super kind words onto our receptionist. We are very happy you had a delightful experience in Montmartre and here at the Plug Inn and we certainly hope to see you back soon. Happy New Year

My friend and I stayed in the larger dorm and had an excellent stay. We had been hostelling all over Europe at this point, and we really appreciated the facts that linen/towel was included, the beds were clean, the bathroom was ensuite quite swanky and clean, and the room was toasty for the winter and with an excellent view. Breakfast is included and in Paris, I sure as hell am not going to complain about access to a unlimited coffee. Location was excellent and as ladies, we felt pretty safe.

Hello and thank you very much for taking the time to rate us. We are so very happy your stay was a good one and we appreciate all the info for potential guests. It is indeed important to feel safe and almost like at home!

It was pretty expensive, but then again Paris is expensive. Located in a really neat neighborhood in Paris. You can walk to the Sacre Coeur from here, but to see other sights you'll need to take the metro. They have a kitchen, and my cousin and I bought food to cook and left it overnight in the kitchen but the next morning I saw kitchen staff who were making breakfast open up our food and start PLAYING WITH IT! Definitely not cool. Aside from this, was a decent hostel.

The hostel staff is extremely helpful and quite friendly. The place is small, but very comfortable, the rooms are very clean, and the guests are quiet, meaning that because there is no in house bar or gathering area, there is no chance of excessive noise, and rooms have their own bathroom. Monmartre is one of the best areas to stay in. The location is perfect. It's a 5 minute walk to Sacre Coeur, and a minute walk to two subway stations.

Hello and thank you for your feedback. We are glad you had a nice and comfortable stay in Montmartre and we appreciate your tips that may definitely be useful for future guests! We hope to see you soon in the future

Nice hotel, prices, staff and location. Only a bit disappointed for this reason: we had asked a 6 beds chamber in order to stay all together, and the hostel had confirmed by email this, but then wen we arrived we were split in two chambers, since no 6 beds chambers were left. Anyway the staff was polite and helped us in arranging a good solution.

• 22nd Nov 2013

Hello and thank you for taking the time to rate us. We are terribly sorry you could not stay all together. We try our best but we cannot always guarantee this when reservations are made individually. We are glad the rest of your stay was a pleasant one and we hope to see you again in the future

Good location, roommates are extremely friendly.

Hello and thanks for your words. We do take pride in our location! And we are happy you got lucky and hopefully you made good friends (one of the high points of travelling!).

Had a great short stay, thanks!

Thank you for your feedback! It's always great to hear you had an excellent stay and we certainly hope to see you again in the near future.

Small bathroom, boring breakfast, lovely neighboorhod.

Hello and thank you for your comment. We take pride in our location, the very heart of Montmartre! Bathrooms are petit (standard for Paris!) but hopefully they did not ruin your stay. You'll always be welcomed back at Plug Inn

Everything was great. Great location and just the basics that I needed. Only problem I had was that the shower only had scolding hot water or freezing cold water one morning.

• 8th Nov 2013

Hello and thank you for your feedback. We appreciate our guests' comments and their perception of good value for their money. We are sorry you encountered that problem in the shower but thank you for notifying us. We hope to see you soon in the future!