Plug-Inn Boutique Hostel Reviews

7 rue Aristide Bruant, Paris, France

Very good location, the neighborhood is really nice with a lot of restaurants and bars. A bit claustrophobic and it gets warm if you sleep in a dorm. But overall we had a very pleasant stay!

Thank you for your nice review, we are happy you enjoyed your stay with us. we hope you will stay with us again soon!

We switched from a double private to a 3 person private when my sister arrived. I was very disappointed in this second room. Extremely small with very little space. Our shower was dirty and there was hair on the bedding. They didn't even give us pillow cases.... Just had the sheet pulled over the pillow. Not so impressed.

Our room/bathroom was extremely small but comfortable. There are several good places around to eat and is right around the corner from Moulin Rouge. There is a place to keep your bags after checkout time but just in a back room, no lockers for bigger bags. There are several free computers. The wifi was not great and you have to keep logging back in. The neighborhood was fairly quiet even when sleeping with an open window.

We are happy you liked our rooms and our neiberhood. in fact two of our routers was not working and now the prolem is solved. We hope you will stay with us again soon!

This hostel is worth its money, - unlike other hostels in Paris.

Thank you for your positive review! we hope to see you again very soon.

Great rooms for a great price. Wifi is pretty terrible in rooms tho

We are glad you liked our rooms! in fact two routers was not working and now the prolem is fixed thanks to your review.

Place is super cramped. Our bathroom had water dripping out of the light fixture! I'm no electrician but I know water and electricity is a bad/dangerous mixture. Guy at the front desk tried to tell us he "fixed" the problem by mopping up the water from the bathroom above us. We had to be pretty stern with him to get transferred to a new room. Lockers are super small too.

There was a problem with the plumbing on our bedroom. We were immediately located in another room while the problem was fixed.

Thanks so much! We look forward to hopefully having you again. Best regards, Hind

Two things stand out: staff & Wifi Staff had some real duds in it who could care less about your needs or requests. This was overshadowed by the exceptional service during the day from staff who helped me with all my requests. Wifi is terribad, not hit-or-miss. Unless you pay (hah) the free wifi kicks you at least every 4 hours, and is slow as sin/not available in your room. In the lobby you can't download files/large pictures/stream to save a life. No uploading your photos to facebook here!

very good location in montmartre, very nice little neighbourhood. wifi was a bit slow, but acceptable. no lockers in the room, they had it in the garden downstairs instead if you need, but a bit inconvenient in my opinion

Thank you for you review! we have since been working with our tech management team to better improve our internet access. we hope to have you back soon! Best Wishes!

Great location, friendly staff, would recommend overall. A little bit noisy at times, and the WiFi is too slow, but there are computers in the lobby with free internet which make up for it.

Thank you for your reveiw! we have since been working with our tech management team to better improve our internet access! we hope to have you back soon!

Great Hostel!!! For sure I would back to stay there again...

Thank you for your feedback, It was our pleasure to accommodate you during your trip.

I am a novice traveller and this was my first stay in a hostle. The Plug-Inn was an excellent place to stay! The facilities were good with en suite bathrooms and wifi and computers for internet access. The security was good with key card access to the main door and to the individual rooms and also lockers for storing valuables. The staff were incredibly helpful and their language skills so good that I'm still unsure if they are originally British or American. I was very impressed, bravo Plug-Inn

• 29th Apr 2014

Thanks for your kind review! we are glad you enjoyed your first stay in a hostel and we hope to have you back soon!

The hostel is close to metro, restaurants and shops. The staff is very nice, breakfast is good (you get coffee, juice, a baguette, a croissant, cereals). It wasn't that clean and the wifi didn't work on the second floor. Definitely good value for money.

overall, a good stay

• 26th Apr 2014

Thanks so much! We look forward to hopefully having you again.

Place was great. Pictures online are a wee bit photoshopped but clean none the less. Breakfast was good and the wifi was ok, sometimes a bit slow but still good.

Great location and friendly staff.

• 18th Apr 2014

The staff are friendly and very helpful. Great place to stay! One of my best !!

• 18th Apr 2014

Friendly staff, which we really appricated.

• New Zealand

Plug-Inn is a great hostel right in the best part of Montmartre. Easy access to the metro, shopping, sights, you name it. Don't expect much of a common area to meet people, space is at a premium so I can understand it's difficult to have a big open space. This place rules for solo travellers, everything is pretty clean (walls a little dinged up but who cares?). Only suggestion is they could oil the door hinges but other than that, highly recommended for reasons above.

Very good hostel. Had a nice breakfast, shower in the room, staff very friendly.