Plug-Inn Boutique Hostel Reviews

7 rue Aristide Bruant, Paris, France

Great value for the room with breakfast, comfortable beds Breakfast was nice, perhaps slightly limited but still lovely The bathroom was also nice and clean and very modern looking, however the red shower curtain made showering very dark and difficult to see what you're doing! My only negative comment would be about the lack of security in the luggage room it's good that there is somewhere to leave your things so you don't have to take them around on your last day but needs more security

• 22nd Jun 2014

Thank you for taking the time out to review our hostel. We appreciate your input and will take your critiques to better our services. We hope to see you back soon.

some of the staf were cool, but this one guy was kind of rude. He told me my room was moved when I went out for a walk. I asked him "where to?" He acted like he never said it. Plus he gave limited help to people. The elevator was a sardine can. But the location is right buy a main train line, and bus line. That's the best feature.

• 22nd Jun 2014

Thanks for leaving us a review after your stay, I'm terribly disappointed to hear of your experience .I will certainly have a chat to the staff member who changed your room, to find out how you got this impression. I will ensure that this doesn't happen again. Thanks so much for letting us know, and we hope to see you again soon!

Location is perfect: between 2 metro lines (2 and 12). It is up the hill from the Moulin Rouge area (high energy) in the Montmartre area (quiet cafes and Sacre Coeur) in the 18th. Easy to get to from Charles du Gualle Airport. The staff were always friendly, as were the guests. It is a quiet hostel with guest ranging in age and country origin. Breakfast was well portioned and available until 10am. The front door remains locked and the desk staffed 24hrs/7days week. Elevator available. Loved it!

Thank you for your kind review, We are thrilled you loved our hostel. We hope to see you very soon.

I had a wonderful stay at Plug-Inn Hostel. Amazing staff, clean, great location. My room had its own bathroom. It felt like a modern hotel with all the social and financial benefits of a hostel. Will go back next time.

• 20th Jun 2014

Thanks for you nice review! We look forward to hopefully having you again.

Great location in Montmatre, but not as fancy as advertised concerning the design and furniture. The rooms are tiny (but normal for Paris). Still very recommendable for the price and the place close to Sacre Coeur and the Tube. Nice staff and close to many Bistros and shops.

• 20th Jun 2014

Thank you for your feedback and for recommending our hostel. we hope to have you back soon!

My mother and I stayed in a four-person room for one night. It was such a good experience. The staff were very friendly, helpful, and accommodating. The room was clean, there were new sheets for our beds, and a shower, sink, and toilet were included. (They even give towels, so you don't have to rent them or bring your own). Breakfast is included and delicious. There are no lockers in the room, but they have safes downstairs for valuable property. Wonderful location. Highly recommend this place.

• 19th Jun 2014

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your valuable feedback with us! We hope to see you again with your mother soon.

It was my first stay in a Hostel and i was positivly surprised. Very nice staff, great Location and clean rooms!

• 19th Jun 2014

Thanks for leaving your valuable feedback with us, and great to hear you enjoyed your first stay in a hostel !!

Clean! Staff super helpful ! Great location! Supermarket n lots of eateries!

Very nice place, served my purpose as a sleeping place for nights just right.

• 17th Jun 2014
  • Estonia

The Plug Inn was a clean, safe place to stay in Paris, which was exactly what I was looking for as I traveled with my 20 year old daughter. We had the pleasure of meeting two nice young women who shared our 4 bed room. One thing to be aware of: the toilet room, shower, and the elevator (lift) are the tiniest I have ever seen. Consider this if you are claustrophobic or larger than average sized. We would visit again!

It is very easy to get to and much shopping and food around. Paris's subway system makes it easy to get to any place in Paris for cheap and Plug in is right by Blanche stop.

Staff was great. Very knowledge able about how to get to the places we wanted to get to. The breakfast was great. The room was okay as far as cleanliness. I am not a fan of bunk beds but the locked bins under the beds were a great touch. The room we were in was right off the street and unfortunately where everyone went to smoke so we had the smell of cigarettes in the room as it was warm out and we needed the window open. The wi fi didn't work for us at the best of times.

It's a really wonderful hostel!!! Nice staff, good and clean bathroom, delicious breakfast. I'll chose it again the next time I go to Paris!

• 15th Jun 2014
  • China

Thank you for your nice review, It was a pleasure to accommodate you during your trip and we hope to see you soon.

Friendly staff, good location close to the metro, plenty of restaurantsand of course Sacré coeur. Room was small and on the 6th floor, but with a cool view of the street below. Theres a lift if you have a suitcase, which is great. Lockers under beds and free safes downstairs. Breakfast was good.

This small hostel is at the feet of Montmartre, with plenty of cafes around and at 4min walking distance to an area that besides the infamous sexy attractions has a rich nightlife of pubs and clubs. Several underground stations within reach. Everything is narrow - especially the mini-elevator - but functional and in good conditions. I can only point out two drawbacks: hall and basement get very warm after a sunny day (while rooms are OK), and there seem to be no social actiivities arranged

We loved our stay at Plugg Inn! Staff is amazing! Thank you Adrianna and Charles! Can't wait to come back. Loved the Location!

Thank you for your nice review, we are so lucky to have Adriana and Charles here. we can't wait to welcome you again.

Loved the location and free breakfast. Otherwise the rooms were very very small and were hard to move around in and there were no in room lockers. The location is prime!

Thank you for you feedback, we are happy you liked our location and break fast. unfortunately the space is limited in Paris and we need to be very organized. We hope to see you soon!

Not a very pleasant stay. Rooms extremely crammed for 4. Staircase and lift too narrow. Toilet choked and overflowed into the room, and leaked through the ceilings. Forced to spend the day out since alternate room was not available and the management did not even as a courtesy offer to refund any amount for the inconvenience. Overall dissatisfied.

We are very sorry for the inconvenience during your stay at our hostel. Regrettably, the toilet blockage resulted from the misbehaviour of guests in a neighbouring room and we were unpleasantly surprised to have to deal with the consequences however our staff did a big job and the rooms affected were clean after only 2 hours. We did offer to refund an amount for the aggravation to the affected guests and regret that you were unable to receive this.

Really great hostel, in a gorgeous part of Paris. Only drawback is that it isn't a very social hostel. That said, everyone I shared my room with was awesome, so there was no issue making friends. Highly recommend!

Bathrooms were quite small, but not out of the ordinary for Paris. Great location.

Thank you for your nice review, we hope you stay with us again soon.