Plug-Inn Boutique Hostel Reviews

7 rue Aristide Bruant, Paris, France

Enjoyed my stay. The staff was friendly and helpful. The place was cozy and the food was decent, if repetitive.

• 30th Oct 2014

I really liked this hostel. There's someone at the desk 24/7, and the staff is both friendly and helpful. They have computers you can use as well as a kitchen, which was nice. Breakfast is minimal, but good. Nice atmosphere- I would stay here again.

We definitely look forward to seeing you again then. Thanks for your kind review!

This hostel offers a great location and good value for money. Staff is very helpful and friendly. Rooms and bathrooms are very small and the communal area misses a bit of atmosphere. Nevertheless I enjoyed my stay and would recommend this hostel to other travellers looking for a reasonably priced place to stay in Paris.

We're glad the staff made you feel welcome at the hostel and are very happy your stay was an enjoyable one!

Everything very good, except kitchen and dinning/ breakfast room too small

Thanks for your review. We hope to see you again!

The hostel is in a great location and the staff are really helpfull. The only problem is that everything is really small!! The bedroom, the bathroom, the elevator, the kitchen... Excepct for that, the place is nice!

Thanks for the review . We're really glad you appreciated the location and our always happy to help staff.

It is a clean hostel in a good location near moulin rouge , few stations with metro to arc de triumph, great breakfast, but very tiny rooms and bathrooms . There wasnt any lockers in the rooms, just some lockers downstairs.

Thanks. We have free to use lockers for all guests with 24 hour access, we hope you were able to make use of them during your stay. Hope to see you again!

Very clean and updated hostel. Great breakfast. Would stay again.

We look forward to your return !

I really enjoyed my stay in Montmartre! The room and bathroom were much smaller than the photos on line led me to believe but I still thought it was a great place to stay! I would definitely stay here again and recommend it to my friends.

Thank you for your kind review and we will be so have you again with us.

Nice staff, clean room and good breakfast. Overall a good place for a short stay in Paris.

• 11th Oct 2014

Great location next to moulin rouge. Facilities were clean. Not much of a social scene but to be expected since it's a small hostel.

Great location. Very small rooms and bathroom. No common area.

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad to hear you that you liked our location. We do have a courtyard where our guests usually meet each other , I'm sorry if you have not see it during you stay. We hope to see you again with us.

Very nice bathroom. The only real flaw was noise from the hall.

• 9th Oct 2014
  • Czech Republic

It was in a good location-close to the metro. It was easy to find, but the rooms were a little small (but I think that's Paris) and our room was facing the street so it was a little loud. Overall good. It's nice they give you towels.

• 9th Oct 2014

Yes the rooms are tiny but that is just Paris! Great area, please make sure you explore Montmatre at night, lots of busy late night bars and restaurants around Sacre Coeur, very lively cool neighbourhood. Made some instant friends in the computer area next to reception. No common room, not a great atmosphere, but I guess I was lucky to meet nice people. Free breakfast is very basic. Have to keep logging into wifi which was a bit annoying. Good security. Pretty friendly staff.

I've stayed here before. Fantastic staff, great atmosphere and you couldn't get a better location in Paris. I'd highly recommend this hostel.

• 6th Oct 2014

Thank you for your nice review and for choosing to stay with us again. We hope to see you very soon.

Nice location, nice breakfast and really nice staff. Only problem I see is the size of the room... really really tiny rooms...

• 2nd Oct 2014
  • Spain

Very happy with our stay at Plug-Inn! Great location, the staff was very helpful. Close to great food and really accessible to the train.

Great place to stay. Staff really helpful and friendly. They have wi-fi for free in the whole hostel. The breakfast was a great surprise! The rooms are very small, but we had a really good time.

Everyone was so friendly and helpful. Really appreciated the fans in every room

• 26th Sep 2014

Its too tight in the room. The cleanliness and the breakfast are good.

• 24th Sep 2014