Plug-Inn Boutique Hostel Reviews

7 rue Aristide Bruant, Paris, France

Great location, friendly staff, would recommend overall. A little bit noisy at times, and the WiFi is too slow, but there are computers in the lobby with free internet which make up for it.

Thank you for your reveiw! we have since been working with our tech management team to better improve our internet access! we hope to have you back soon!

Great Hostel!!! For sure I would back to stay there again...

Thank you for your feedback, It was our pleasure to accommodate you during your trip.

I am a novice traveller and this was my first stay in a hostle. The Plug-Inn was an excellent place to stay! The facilities were good with en suite bathrooms and wifi and computers for internet access. The security was good with key card access to the main door and to the individual rooms and also lockers for storing valuables. The staff were incredibly helpful and their language skills so good that I'm still unsure if they are originally British or American. I was very impressed, bravo Plug-Inn

• 29th Apr 2014

Thanks for your kind review! we are glad you enjoyed your first stay in a hostel and we hope to have you back soon!

The hostel is close to metro, restaurants and shops. The staff is very nice, breakfast is good (you get coffee, juice, a baguette, a croissant, cereals). It wasn't that clean and the wifi didn't work on the second floor. Definitely good value for money.

overall, a good stay

• 26th Apr 2014

Thanks so much! We look forward to hopefully having you again.

Place was great. Pictures online are a wee bit photoshopped but clean none the less. Breakfast was good and the wifi was ok, sometimes a bit slow but still good.

Great location and friendly staff.

• 18th Apr 2014

The staff are friendly and very helpful. Great place to stay! One of my best !!

• 18th Apr 2014

Friendly staff, which we really appricated.

• New Zealand

Plug-Inn is a great hostel right in the best part of Montmartre. Easy access to the metro, shopping, sights, you name it. Don't expect much of a common area to meet people, space is at a premium so I can understand it's difficult to have a big open space. This place rules for solo travellers, everything is pretty clean (walls a little dinged up but who cares?). Only suggestion is they could oil the door hinges but other than that, highly recommended for reasons above.

Very good hostel. Had a nice breakfast, shower in the room, staff very friendly.

I was really put off by this hostel and wouldn't go back. I felt like the beds were going to collapse and the linens didn't look clean. It wasn't in the best part of town and I was told not to go out in the area after a certain time.

Hostel was in a great location (just a quick walk from a metro station in Montmarte) and very close to attractions. Staff were very helpful and courteous and the atmosphere was great. The rooms and facilities were also very clean, and you can't beat free breakfast!

Great hostel. Was there for two nights. Location was amazing, close proximity to neat places to eat and grab a drink, on both the cheap and not so cheap levels. Staff was so friendly and we're very welcoming and had lots of good advice. Was expensive but seemed to be the average price for a hostel in paris. One fault was that as a single female being placed in a mixed dorm room with just men was a little weird. Especially because the rooms are so small. Other than that no complaints .

My room was on the fifth floor (which is actually the 6th because the French skip the ground floor and count the second floor as the first floor) so it was quite a hike up the spiral staircase every day. There was a lift available. Luckily for me, I was the only one in my room for the first two nights (of three) so that was a treat. Breakfast was fine, just a croissant, jam, cereal and coffee. Very close to metro station and Sacre Coeur and in a neat little neighborhood.

• 6th Apr 2014

Not the value for the money ... Walls dirty and restroom extremely small. Stuff does not work and internet the same. When you tell them the solution is change room ... And if it keeps happening that keep you moving . Lift sucks and breakfast is bread with cofee

It was a great place to stay and our room was very clean, the sink was too large for the bathroom and the walls near the stair well are very thin. It made sleeping difficult when noisy guests came through late in the night.

• 4th Apr 2014

Nice hostel, with simple breakfast included. Very tiny rooms and toilets, which are inside the room, a bit annoying for another room colleagues, but more comfortable. Shower room also very very tiny, difficult to move inside. Good location, 5 minutes walk from Blanche underground station and Moulin Rouge. Very clean and safe. Good staff and 24h reception. Facilities very nice, with elevator. Wifi instable.

The hostel is centrally located close to metro easily accessible. I really have no complaints at all.Yes the lift is tiny but it does the job. Very friendly receptionists and speak English very well.

• 1st Apr 2014
  • Zimbabwe

Felt very cramped, although apparently that is true of most places in Paris. So many stairs!! Location made it take a while to get the city center, but at least it's close to the subway station. Staff was average. Lots of restaurants nearby which is nice.