Plug-Inn Boutique Hostel Reviews

7 rue Aristide Bruant, Paris, France

This hostel is worth its money, - unlike other hostels in Paris.

Thank you for your positive review! we hope to see you again very soon.

Great rooms for a great price. Wifi is pretty terrible in rooms tho

We are glad you liked our rooms! in fact two routers was not working and now the prolem is fixed thanks to your review.

Place is super cramped. Our bathroom had water dripping out of the light fixture! I'm no electrician but I know water and electricity is a bad/dangerous mixture. Guy at the front desk tried to tell us he "fixed" the problem by mopping up the water from the bathroom above us. We had to be pretty stern with him to get transferred to a new room. Lockers are super small too.

There was a problem with the plumbing on our bedroom. We were immediately located in another room while the problem was fixed.

Thanks so much! We look forward to hopefully having you again. Best regards, Hind

Two things stand out: staff & Wifi Staff had some real duds in it who could care less about your needs or requests. This was overshadowed by the exceptional service during the day from staff who helped me with all my requests. Wifi is terribad, not hit-or-miss. Unless you pay (hah) the free wifi kicks you at least every 4 hours, and is slow as sin/not available in your room. In the lobby you can't download files/large pictures/stream to save a life. No uploading your photos to facebook here!

very good location in montmartre, very nice little neighbourhood. wifi was a bit slow, but acceptable. no lockers in the room, they had it in the garden downstairs instead if you need, but a bit inconvenient in my opinion

Thank you for you review! we have since been working with our tech management team to better improve our internet access. we hope to have you back soon! Best Wishes!

Great location, friendly staff, would recommend overall. A little bit noisy at times, and the WiFi is too slow, but there are computers in the lobby with free internet which make up for it.

Thank you for your reveiw! we have since been working with our tech management team to better improve our internet access! we hope to have you back soon!

Great Hostel!!! For sure I would back to stay there again...

Thank you for your feedback, It was our pleasure to accommodate you during your trip.

I am a novice traveller and this was my first stay in a hostle. The Plug-Inn was an excellent place to stay! The facilities were good with en suite bathrooms and wifi and computers for internet access. The security was good with key card access to the main door and to the individual rooms and also lockers for storing valuables. The staff were incredibly helpful and their language skills so good that I'm still unsure if they are originally British or American. I was very impressed, bravo Plug-Inn

• 29th Apr 2014

Thanks for your kind review! we are glad you enjoyed your first stay in a hostel and we hope to have you back soon!

The hostel is close to metro, restaurants and shops. The staff is very nice, breakfast is good (you get coffee, juice, a baguette, a croissant, cereals). It wasn't that clean and the wifi didn't work on the second floor. Definitely good value for money.

overall, a good stay

• 26th Apr 2014

Thanks so much! We look forward to hopefully having you again.

Place was great. Pictures online are a wee bit photoshopped but clean none the less. Breakfast was good and the wifi was ok, sometimes a bit slow but still good.

Great location and friendly staff.

• 18th Apr 2014

The staff are friendly and very helpful. Great place to stay! One of my best !!

• 18th Apr 2014

Friendly staff, which we really appricated.

• New Zealand

Plug-Inn is a great hostel right in the best part of Montmartre. Easy access to the metro, shopping, sights, you name it. Don't expect much of a common area to meet people, space is at a premium so I can understand it's difficult to have a big open space. This place rules for solo travellers, everything is pretty clean (walls a little dinged up but who cares?). Only suggestion is they could oil the door hinges but other than that, highly recommended for reasons above.

Very good hostel. Had a nice breakfast, shower in the room, staff very friendly.

I was really put off by this hostel and wouldn't go back. I felt like the beds were going to collapse and the linens didn't look clean. It wasn't in the best part of town and I was told not to go out in the area after a certain time.

Hostel was in a great location (just a quick walk from a metro station in Montmarte) and very close to attractions. Staff were very helpful and courteous and the atmosphere was great. The rooms and facilities were also very clean, and you can't beat free breakfast!

Great hostel. Was there for two nights. Location was amazing, close proximity to neat places to eat and grab a drink, on both the cheap and not so cheap levels. Staff was so friendly and we're very welcoming and had lots of good advice. Was expensive but seemed to be the average price for a hostel in paris. One fault was that as a single female being placed in a mixed dorm room with just men was a little weird. Especially because the rooms are so small. Other than that no complaints .