Plug-Inn Boutique Hostel Reviews

7 rue Aristide Bruant, Paris, France

Great location in the middle of Montmartre, staff was really friendly and helpful. I rated security 'average' because the luggage storal was in the common room (so open to anyone walking in and out of the hostel) and the lockers were also in the common room. Everything in the hostel was really tiny (rooms, shower, elevator..) but that also had it's charm ;) Very clean and nice free breakfast as well. All together I really enjoyed my stay here and would recommend this place!

Nice and clean room. A bit small but like everywhere in Paris.

Perfect hostel for people who just need a clean bed and bathroom. The 4-Person-rooms are small, but absolutely ok. We came back from our tour through Paris and were there just for sleep.

• 7th Mar 2014

This hostel had terrible value. Literally no fun atmosphere or common area whatsoever, the breakfast consisted of a tiny baguette only, so I didn't eat breakfast at the hostel after that first time. Uncomfortable beds and unfriendly staff for the price. I did not feel welcome here at all. Each bed didn't get a plug, and our shower was broken and leaked all over the floor. The good things: Montmartre was an excellent location. If you have no desire to spend lots of $$ and meet no one, come here.

What you pay is what you get. Very low price but unexpectedly good. Free breakfast, wifi and friendly staff. For me, the room and toilet are clean enough and another good point is that you can leave your luggage at the reception. Overall speaking it was a very nice stay. p.s.The staff, Charles, is a very nice guy because I was arriving too early, room wasn't ready yet but he kept telling me if he could allocate a room to me as soon as possible.

Excellent location in Montmartre, close to multiple metros and good bistros, shopping, etc. The staff were lovely as well. The only downside may be that there isn't all that much shared space.

Thanks so much for this wonderful review of our hostel! We are so happy that you enjoyed the surrounding neighborhood. We would love to have you back next time you are visiting Paris.

I really enjoyed my stay in this hostel. The rooms were decently clean though not spotless. The shower had a ton of hair in the drain. It was hard to pull out the boxes from under the beds due to space limitation. But the location is perfect, the staff was friendly, and the people in my room were great.

• 28th Feb 2014
  • Israel

Very good breakfast and nice location. Very near with everything,cafés, metro and souvenir shops. The staffs are friendly :)

• 28th Feb 2014
  • Philippines

very nice breakfast

• 25th Feb 2014

Thanks for staying with us! We hope to have you back soon !!

its ok. Its value for money taking into consideration how expensive Paris is

Thank you for your review. We are extremely happy you had a very good stay with us.

Great Hostel, great location, great bathroom, it was very clean and a good thing that they provide a towel.

Dear guest thank you for your kind feedback. We appreciate very much the fact you had a good stay and you enjoyed our facilities and that they provided what you were looking for. We do pride in our location, that's for sure! We hope to see you back in the future

Very neat!!!!, big bathrooms, comfortable beds, warm rooms, really well located and the metro station is just half a block away. Really fast internet conection. Absolutely loved it and would definitely go back.

Dear guest thank you for taking the time to rate us. We are thrilled to hear you had everything you were looking for in a hostel. We work to make your stay a comfortable and pleasant one! We would certainly love to see you back in the future

The staff was very nice. The room was small as expected. The location was great and very convenient to transport. The bed and linens where rough. Tough to get a good nights rest when springs are poking you in the ribs. And it was a good thing we brought our sleep sacks.

compare to one hostel in London, I like plug-inn so much!!!! The facilities are good, the breakfast is delicious!!!

We appreciate your kind review. We hope to have you return next time you're in Paris!

Great location and really nice hostel!

It was our pleasure to accommodate you! and thank you for your nice review. Best Wishes

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »