Plug-Inn Boutique Hostel Reviews

7 rue Aristide Bruant, Paris, France

This was a great hostel. The rooms were small but since we were in Paris it was expected. Overall it was very clean and I enjoyed my stay here. We even got to hear some lovely music outside our window in the evening. I would definitely come back to this hostel again.

This hostel seems old and crammed. The beds are very uncomfortable and I felt like I was waking everyone up when I moved in the bed at night because it squeaked so much. The bathroom is pretty new and renovated which is good. One night we stayed in a private room. We expected more for our money than we actually received. Again the bathroom was pretty nice, but the room not so much. Not the cleanest or most comfortable place we stayed. It was not terrible but would not stay here again.

Amazing location, off the busy roads, but close to metro stations, residential, not too touristy, nice area to walk around, with lots of cafés, bars, and vendors with several sites walking distance. Worth it for the location alone. The actual hostel was pretty good. The front staff were amazing, very helpful and knowledgable. The kitchen staff could be a little rude. The bathroom and room were small almost cramped, but fairly clean and updated. The water took awhile to heat up. God wifi.

Thank you for taking the time out to leave us a review! I'm really glad you liked our hostel and our staff. we hope to see you again soon!

Smaller rooms are quite hot during summer time.

A very good hostel in an amazing part of Paris. It was easy to get everywhere using the metro and just a short walk to Sacre Cour. I will be back to stay again.

Thank you for your nice review, It was a pleasure to accommodate you during your trip and we hope to see you soon.

I had a very enjoyable stay at the Plugg-Inn. This Hostel is perfectly situated in Montmartre in a lively neighbourhood filled with Bistro's, Pubs, Bars, Restaurants, Grocery stores etc; the only problem you'll face is deciding on where to go because you're so spoilt for choice. The nearest metro station is less than a 4min walk away so you'll have absolutely no problem getting into the centre of Paris very quickly! I found the staff extremely helpful and I will definitely be staying here again!

Thank you for your feedback. We look forward to having you again. Best regards, Hind

pros: en suite bathrooms and shower, clean rooms, nice staff cons: poor wifi, small, cramped common areas.

• 28th Jun 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our hostel, we will take into account your remarks to better our services.

Absolutely amazing Location and perfect for anyone from Student to couple on a Weekend trip. We had a double room with ensuite which was tiny yet had everything we needed. Only comment would be to request a quieter room as we were facing the street and Montmartre is busy every day, every hour. Staff was great fun and really helpful, particularly a wonderful Brasilian Girl who welcomed everyone with a big smile! We'll definitely be back! thanks

• 26th Jun 2014

Thanks so much for this wonderful review of our hostel! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed the location and the staff. Adriana is one of our best staff members, and we're very lucky to have her. We hope to see you again very soon.

A very modern, clean and fresh hostel, right at the foot of Monmartre. 5 min walk from Métro, Moulin Rouge and a lot of cafés, bars and little shops. The room was ok size, and it was toilet and shower in the rooms. Kitchen to cook in. Free breakfast. Only minus was the very small shower cabin, wich you couldn't almost turn around when showering. (The elevator was very small as well, two people, or one person with a suitcase then it was full)

Thank you for your feedback, we are happy to hear that you had a nice stay with us and we hope to see you again !!

Great hostel. Friendly atmosphere and quaint rooms. It was easy to meet other travelers unlike in some larger more impersonal hostels. Incredible location in the center of Montmartre and near various metro stations. Gets a bit hot in the summer but the staff provides fans to try and help.

Great value for the room with breakfast, comfortable beds Breakfast was nice, perhaps slightly limited but still lovely The bathroom was also nice and clean and very modern looking, however the red shower curtain made showering very dark and difficult to see what you're doing! My only negative comment would be about the lack of security in the luggage room it's good that there is somewhere to leave your things so you don't have to take them around on your last day but needs more security

• 22nd Jun 2014

Thank you for taking the time out to review our hostel. We appreciate your input and will take your critiques to better our services. We hope to see you back soon.

some of the staf were cool, but this one guy was kind of rude. He told me my room was moved when I went out for a walk. I asked him "where to?" He acted like he never said it. Plus he gave limited help to people. The elevator was a sardine can. But the location is right buy a main train line, and bus line. That's the best feature.

• 22nd Jun 2014

Thanks for leaving us a review after your stay, I'm terribly disappointed to hear of your experience .I will certainly have a chat to the staff member who changed your room, to find out how you got this impression. I will ensure that this doesn't happen again. Thanks so much for letting us know, and we hope to see you again soon!

Location is perfect: between 2 metro lines (2 and 12). It is up the hill from the Moulin Rouge area (high energy) in the Montmartre area (quiet cafes and Sacre Coeur) in the 18th. Easy to get to from Charles du Gualle Airport. The staff were always friendly, as were the guests. It is a quiet hostel with guest ranging in age and country origin. Breakfast was well portioned and available until 10am. The front door remains locked and the desk staffed 24hrs/7days week. Elevator available. Loved it!

Thank you for your kind review, We are thrilled you loved our hostel. We hope to see you very soon.

I had a wonderful stay at Plug-Inn Hostel. Amazing staff, clean, great location. My room had its own bathroom. It felt like a modern hotel with all the social and financial benefits of a hostel. Will go back next time.

• 20th Jun 2014

Thanks for you nice review! We look forward to hopefully having you again.

Great location in Montmatre, but not as fancy as advertised concerning the design and furniture. The rooms are tiny (but normal for Paris). Still very recommendable for the price and the place close to Sacre Coeur and the Tube. Nice staff and close to many Bistros and shops.

• 20th Jun 2014

Thank you for your feedback and for recommending our hostel. we hope to have you back soon!

My mother and I stayed in a four-person room for one night. It was such a good experience. The staff were very friendly, helpful, and accommodating. The room was clean, there were new sheets for our beds, and a shower, sink, and toilet were included. (They even give towels, so you don't have to rent them or bring your own). Breakfast is included and delicious. There are no lockers in the room, but they have safes downstairs for valuable property. Wonderful location. Highly recommend this place.

• 19th Jun 2014

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your valuable feedback with us! We hope to see you again with your mother soon.

It was my first stay in a Hostel and i was positivly surprised. Very nice staff, great Location and clean rooms!

• 19th Jun 2014

Thanks for leaving your valuable feedback with us, and great to hear you enjoyed your first stay in a hostel !!

Clean! Staff super helpful ! Great location! Supermarket n lots of eateries!

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »