Plug-Inn Boutique Hostel Reviews

7 rue Aristide Bruant, Paris, France

been there 2 years ago. it was a good experience. but this time, it was good too, but I kinda miss the hostel environment that I had before. anyway, the food is okay (not too good not too bad). the baguette was too old, as hard as a wooden stick. other than that, i really and still love this hostel :)

The breakfast is good, everything is clean, and the common spaces are nice. The location is outstanding. Unfortunately, the WiFi is so slow that it was faster to use 3G on my phone, which is pretty abysmal. The shower was also tiny--so small that the shower curtain would cling to me every time I tried to turn around.

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »