Plug-Inn Boutique Hostel Reviews

7 rue Aristide Bruant, Paris, France

Yes the rooms are tiny but that is just Paris! Great area, please make sure you explore Montmatre at night, lots of busy late night bars and restaurants around Sacre Coeur, very lively cool neighbourhood. Made some instant friends in the computer area next to reception. No common room, not a great atmosphere, but I guess I was lucky to meet nice people. Free breakfast is very basic. Have to keep logging into wifi which was a bit annoying. Good security. Pretty friendly staff.

I've stayed here before. Fantastic staff, great atmosphere and you couldn't get a better location in Paris. I'd highly recommend this hostel.

• 6th Oct 2014

Thank you for your nice review and for choosing to stay with us again. We hope to see you very soon.

Nice location, nice breakfast and really nice staff. Only problem I see is the size of the room... really really tiny rooms...

• 2nd Oct 2014