Plug-Inn Boutique Hostel Reviews

7 rue Aristide Bruant, 75018, Paris, France

My favorite hostel ever. I've stayed here twice now and LOVE IT!!!! The breakfast is great, the bathrooms are in suite and cleaned everyday. The only thing is the wifi is a little touchy but who cares, it's paris!!!!

Tiny room! No real communal area so it was difficult to spend much time at the hostel itself. Good location in Paris, and the new kitten was super cute :)

The rooms need serious air conditioning. Our room was sweltering. There was a room fan that worked sporadically but not very effective.

The room was extremely tiny and extremely hot. They provide a fan, but we all slept without clothes and on top of the sheets, but still were uncomfortable. The place to store luggage during the day is not locked or guarded in any way. There is a cat, which is not mentioned online, and I am highly allergic. I'm lucky I didn't have a reaction during my stay. Had I known there would be a cat, I would not have chosen to stay at this hostel. The shower head did not stay up on its own and flooded the

• 16th Jul 2015

Great place! The people and staff made it that way. They have a good vibe going. The rooms are nice and have their own bathrooms. Stay away from the tiny lift. The neighborhood is great! The breakfast is nice and they have croissants and baguettes available all day until they are gone. The staff is super friendly and helpful. 10/10 would go back!

One of my favorite hostels I've stayed at due to the great people I met! Normally people are polite and friendly but generally do their own thing, but a group of maybe 20 of us all went out together to explore the neighborhood. Fantastic location right by metro, moulin rouge, grocery stores, cool cafes, etc. Clean modern rooms but the wifi sucks.

The staff was absolutely phenomenal. They were all very willing to help you find your way and offer suggestions. I loved meeting Natalia for all of her help, and especially Michael for his wonderful conversation and hearing his perspectives. They also just got an adorable little hostel kitten! The hostel also was very social during my stay, people grouped up at night to visit bars/clubs together, and everyone was very kind and fun. I highly recommend this place!

We stayed here for 4 nights in a twin private room. Hostel is in a lovely location (2 minutes walk from Moulin Rouge) The room was nice and clean, someone changed the sheets/ cleaned the room everyday. The bathroom was nice and even had a hairdryer. Didn't make the breakfast as we didn't get up in time, but the kitchen is well equipped for you to cook and there is also lots of storage. Wifi around the hostel was good and the staff will help you with any questions you have or recommendations.

The hostel is located in a great area - lots of places to eat around and not too far from the metro station. The rooms are pretty small and so were the bathrooms, though I didn't mind much. They have electronic lockers in the courtyard area that you can use to store valuables in, which was nice.

Love this hostel. Fantastic location and super friendly staff. I'll stay again!

Good, Don't Provide Lockers for baggage, they do have small lockers to store valuable stuff, Located at a very good place....Rooms are very good

The staff is lovely and very helpful. Location is ideal. The facilities were great/clean and the room was cool on a hot night. **Bring earplugs** The street is noisy at night without them. Thanks for the great stay!

The location is awesome, and common areas make it easy to meet people. Internet isn't great, and is barely available in rooms.

Very glad I went there. The staff are friendly and help you with anything you need. I found the dorm room surprisingly nice (with a bathroom inside it) so I just needed to share it with my roommates. The breakfast is decent. The only bad thing I can mention is the coverage of the WiFi network. You must be in the lobby to have a good quality signal. At least in my room, it was quite hard to get. Moreover, the bandwidth is quite limited so sending a picture, for example, was impossible.

the staff is very friendly and helpful. It is nice to have a friendly face in the morning for breakfast and everything went smoothly. enjoy your stay. use your time wisely but most importantly have fun!!!

marketed as a tech type place, the plugs seemed new- the plasteer over the wiring hadnt even been painted over yet. wifi was TERRIBLE on the 3rd floor and passable in the lobby

Very good location, the staff from reception very friendly and helpful but the room was not properly clean when we arrived, window was dirty, cigarettes from previous guests in the window, hair in the sheets, the pillows did not have cover, and the next days no one clean it, just one towel,no towel change, not even taking the rubbish out. One small soap for two people.

• 19th Jun 2015
  • Spain

I stayed at this hostel for only one night as it was relatively close to the bus station. The location was overall good, close to some really good bars and only 30-45 minute walk to the Eiffel Tower and Arc de Triomphe. The shower was great and the rooms were quite spacious. Breakfast was just a standard continental breakfast, nothing to rave about but still good. The vibe of the hostel was quite chilled.

Location was fun, restaurants were abundant and the other hostel-go-ers were quite friendly. My time there was made exponentially better by the staff--especially Mike, the cool English fellow with the man-bun. He saw that I was about to make an emergency long-distance call back home one night, and offered to let me use his phone as he had a unique phone plan that wouldn't be as expensive. That kind gesture really made my night, but it was only one instance of his many displays of hospitality.

• 16th Jun 2015

Small rooms, clean, good bathroom. Staff ok. Expensive for what it is.