Plug-Inn Boutique Hostel Reviews

7 rue Aristide Bruant, Paris, France

It was a great place to stay and our room was very clean, the sink was too large for the bathroom and the walls near the stair well are very thin. It made sleeping difficult when noisy guests came through late in the night.

• 4th Apr 2014

Nice hostel, with simple breakfast included. Very tiny rooms and toilets, which are inside the room, a bit annoying for another room colleagues, but more comfortable. Shower room also very very tiny, difficult to move inside. Good location, 5 minutes walk from Blanche underground station and Moulin Rouge. Very clean and safe. Good staff and 24h reception. Facilities very nice, with elevator. Wifi instable.

The hostel is centrally located close to metro easily accessible. I really have no complaints at all.Yes the lift is tiny but it does the job. Very friendly receptionists and speak English very well.

• 1st Apr 2014
  • Zimbabwe

Felt very cramped, although apparently that is true of most places in Paris. So many stairs!! Location made it take a while to get the city center, but at least it's close to the subway station. Staff was average. Lots of restaurants nearby which is nice.

Whats good: Great location, nice breakfast, nice staff, decent price for Paris. Whats not so good: I'm told that all accommodation is small in Paris, but by international hostel standards this is tiny. The walls are thin, rooms packed close together and there is no proper common room. Overall, a bit tired looking.

The location can't be beat, and the value of that plus the cleanliness makes this hostel worth the visit. If you're out to get wild, this is not the place for you. But if you want to drink in Paris, specifically the lovely neighborhood of Montmartre, then I would highly recommend this hostel.

Great location right in the center of Montmatre. Supermarket and meter at a distance of 5 minutes walking. Quiet area with lots of cafes Very helpfull staff Clean and Safe

• 24th Mar 2014
  • Portugal

bedrooms and bathrooms are really really small, it can be very uncomfortable. breakfast was great, more than enough. some staff were very nice and helpful, others didn't really know much.

Really good hostel in a good place! Would definitely recommend this to others. Everything worked well and room was clean and own bathroom was great! :) And it's good that there is a kitchen where you can make lunch or something small. I have nothing to complain.

I liked the location of the hostel, the atmosphere and the cleanliness of the hotel. I would suggest that you add a mirror into the main room of the hostel so that people can get ready without having to use the mirror in the bathroom while others are showering.

• 19th Mar 2014

Excellent hostel, I have been there with my mom and we had a great time, the staff is kind and the breakfast very complete which is a plus if you go we a limited budget. The elevator and stairs are quite small but then you'll see that is part of the Parisian experience ;) I recommend this hostel.

Great place to stay and explore the city. Good value for the price.

Hostel is in a great location - about 3 blocks from the Moulin Rouge and Blanche metro stop. Also close to bakeries and lots of restaurants. Staff was pleasant and helpful, but not above and beyond. Guests are required to vacate the rooms from 11am-3pm, which isn't an issue if you're sightseeing. My only complaint is that 10:30am, a male employee entered my all-female dormitory to clean, and did not knock beforehand. He continued to clean while I gathered my things and left.

• 13th Mar 2014

Great location in the middle of Montmartre, staff was really friendly and helpful. I rated security 'average' because the luggage storal was in the common room (so open to anyone walking in and out of the hostel) and the lockers were also in the common room. Everything in the hostel was really tiny (rooms, shower, elevator..) but that also had it's charm ;) Very clean and nice free breakfast as well. All together I really enjoyed my stay here and would recommend this place!

Nice and clean room. A bit small but like everywhere in Paris.

Perfect hostel for people who just need a clean bed and bathroom. The 4-Person-rooms are small, but absolutely ok. We came back from our tour through Paris and were there just for sleep.

• 7th Mar 2014

This hostel had terrible value. Literally no fun atmosphere or common area whatsoever, the breakfast consisted of a tiny baguette only, so I didn't eat breakfast at the hostel after that first time. Uncomfortable beds and unfriendly staff for the price. I did not feel welcome here at all. Each bed didn't get a plug, and our shower was broken and leaked all over the floor. The good things: Montmartre was an excellent location. If you have no desire to spend lots of $$ and meet no one, come here.

What you pay is what you get. Very low price but unexpectedly good. Free breakfast, wifi and friendly staff. For me, the room and toilet are clean enough and another good point is that you can leave your luggage at the reception. Overall speaking it was a very nice stay. p.s.The staff, Charles, is a very nice guy because I was arriving too early, room wasn't ready yet but he kept telling me if he could allocate a room to me as soon as possible.

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »