Fabulous 3,192 Total Reviews
Fabulous 3,192 Total Reviews
Plug Inn-Montmartre Boutique hostel Located at 7 rue Aristide Bruant, 75018, Paris.
France
Paris 75018 7 rue Aristide Bruant, 75018
86% 3192
48.8854731 2.3352850
    Rooms available

31st Dec 2016
7.7

As I start all my Paris reviews: Keep in mind that this is Paris, which is not known for great budget accomodations. My advice: lower your standards for accomodations, and enjoy being in this amazing city. This Plug Inn hostel was perfectly fine for what you pay. The 4-bed dorm was not the best... rather small with no lockers, just one chair, no hooks or shelves to hang or store anything. However, I really enjoyed the included breakfast, and it was nice that the towel was also included. Thanks!

• Canada, Couple, 25-30
31st Dec 2016

Stayed only one night in a private double so can't say how the dorms are. Reception staff was great, friendly informative. Room was beautiful. Good neighbourhood but as I said we only stayed one night so not an expert. Was pricey but it's paris so..

29th Dec 2016

Friendly staff, but rooms were very small.

• Mexico, Female, 25-30
28th Dec 2016

Very neat, safe and friendly staff!

28th Dec 2016
6.9

The staff was super helpful and friendly and the location also nice. Unfortunately the blankets were not clean (they had hair all over) and the beds are super noisy and are very unstable. You can't move ever so slightly without the beds making super loud noises. Ultimately, you get what you pay for.

• USA, Female, 41+
23rd Dec 2016

The staff was very nice and helpful. My room had a little bit more than I expected, a shower and a toilet and I was thus, happy. The only recommendation I have is that the trash can in the kitchen needs to be cleaned throughly and the kitchen surfaces, there is a fruit fly infestation.

• Theo2526
  • USA, Mixed Group, 31-40
16th Dec 2016
8.0

I was traveling through Europe with a female friend and I choice this hostel because it was cheap. We needed in for one night, so initially we didn't care about the location. However, it was in a great location, many bars, shops, restaurants etc and two near by train stations. We had the four beds and it was just two of us, the bathroom and sheets were clean. The room was pretty small but worth it. Staff were very helpful and we felt safe. I would recommend it.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
16th Dec 2016
7.4

Stayed here for 2 nights and it was ok. The staff were not usually too friendly (only once was the woman at the reception really friendly and helpful) and the room was pretty tiny. The beds creaked with every movement and the washroom's lock didn't work. Free breakfast with croissants, cereal, baguette and coffee was good. Only opportunity to meet others was at breakfast. This area of town is also a bit quiet but if you don't mind taking the subway for a few stops it's not so bad.

• luguzman861558
  • Venezuela, Couple, 25-30
13th Dec 2016

It's very well located, just only three blocks from the "Moulin Rouge" and the metro station, sorrounded by a lot of restaurants, cafes and pubs; also very close to the "Sacre-Coeur" one of the most beautiful sightings in Paris. I have to reemark the helpful and frendly of the staff, the guy from the reception "Julio" was very kind and helpful, the room an the bathroom (in suite) was very clean as well. I recomended 100%.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
8th Dec 2016

I spent 5 days in Paris and I'm really happy I picked this hostel. Montmartre was my favourite area in Paris so it was nice to have this area to come back to after a day of sightseeing. Lots of nice cafes in the area, and always lots of people, so I felt safe as a single female walking back to the hostel at night. Staff were really friendly. Only issue was the lack of space and lockers in the bunk rooms. I kept my valuables in the lockers in the main lobby, but everything else unattended in my r