Pobi Hostel Reviews

2F, 1394-328 Jung-1dong, Haeundae-gu, Busan, South Korea

One of the better equipped hostel I've had the pleasure of staying at. Even with all the beachgoers, they manage to keep the place neat and tidy and the female bathrooms have sunscreen and hair dryers/straighteners for all those coming back from their sun and sand. Staff are friendly enough too!

This was a perfect place to stay for three girls! The staff was really friendly, we got breakfast, and the rooms were nice for the money. The location was amazing and it was really nice being so close to the beach. Our weekend that we went had a lot of male visitors, so they took over the women's shower. Which is understandable. If you're in Busan, go here.

• 5th Jul 2014

We booked for a 7 bedroom dorm, but because of being overbooked they moved us to a two bed private room in a different building. It was good. Thanks, Pobi.

• 5th Jul 2014

A good place to stay in terms of location and the staff were really helpful for us girls staying there while a huge group of guys were too, showing us to a special girls only shower etc.

Not far away from the beach. Clean.

The Pobi Hostel is right next to the beach and not too far from the subway. This makes it an ideal place for exploring Busan. Pobi is very clean and tidy and has a freindly athmosphere encouraging to stay for some nights. Whats really a plus is the market dircetly in front of the hostel which fills your nose with a lot of pleasant smells and also offers shops with cheap prices.

Good place to say right in the center of the action in Busan. No outside space / rooftop terrace though so feels a bit enclosed. Dorms are very nice with lockers etc. provided. Staff is excellent and went out of their way to help me. Would definitely recommend to stay!

Great hostel. Atmosphere is nice especially during the weekends, and it is perfectly located near Haeundae beach and nightlife.

My girls and I had a nice stay at Pobi Hostel. The location was around the corner from the beach and across the street from a nice lounge bar. I would have to say the showers were the best part. So nice and the water comes out perfectly. We stayed in the private 4 bedroom. It's pretty cramped in there so it's kind of hard to move around, even if just two of us were in there.

• 6th Jun 2014

Great stay. Friendly staff. I was let down because there were no more discount tickets left for the aquarium when I arrived and the lady didn't offer another day or to do anything else about it. I heard later the aquarium might have a foreigner discount but I am not sure how to get it.

• 6th Jun 2014

The hostel right next to a cool beach had a really nice and cosy feel with a big common area that was like a big living room. The staff was really friendly and went the extra mile to help you out.

• 5th Jun 2014
  • Sweden

I had an awesome stay in Pobi Guesthouse and would recommend it to anyone.

• 4th Jun 2014
  • South Africa

You cannot beat the location of this hostel. Next to the beach. Staff was friendly, 4 bed dorm was nothing special and the bathroom is average.

This hostel is located very close to the beach. It has a great lock system where everyone gets cards to enter the premises and rooms. there are lockers as well and a good common room

The staff at the Pobi hostel were excellent. The dorm I stayed in was clean and the bed was comfortable, but the bathroom facilities were somewhat lacking. For the large number of people staying over the weekend, there was only one toilet, one urinal, and 3 shower stalls for the men. Fix this and my opinion of this hostel would be much higher. there were many American soldiers taking vacation at the hostel and they were rather drunk and rude, not the hostels fault, but something to keep in mind.

Excellent place to stay. Free egg toast and jam breakfast. Nice staff. Clean rooms. My only complaint is that the room I stayed in ( a3) was absurdly loud at night. Apparently every other bus and car has to honk their horn as they go down this street. Also, there are 2 clubs and some bars across the street, so you also hear the loud ass drunk peopl yelling at each other as they come and go all night long. I learned the front desk does offer free ear plugs, and I got decent sleep with those.

• 23rd May 2014
  • cmcomfort

I was not by any mean satisfied, by all the rules that the staff made us follow. And not to mention it seem like since the room was in my name I was being blamed for everything even when I was not in the room. It's like the staff lives there, they eat in the common kitchen area and also were in the shower areas to. It was kinda weird to me. There should have been mention there was a house cat also. Due to the fact that I'm allergic now my allergies are running ramped.

• 23rd May 2014

Great hostel, clean and safe place. The staff was really nice!! Will definitely come back. Thank you for everything.

Excellent common area to get to know people. The staff was very friendly and went above and beyond to make sure that I enjoyed my stay. The owner took us to a local mountain to see the night view of Busan and then to have Korean fried chicken after. I had a great time.

We really had an enjoyable stay at Pobi Hostel!! We would definitely recommend this place to others!! Surpass our expectation of a hostel =) . Bfst provided is acceptable but due to the limited space at common area during peak hour..it seems the time duration given is not sufficient enough to cater all. "Nota: Tak boleh bwk keluar telur yg di sediakan utk sarapan pagi..so xbolehla bwk jadi bekal.." Thumbs up for Pobi ^-^

• 4th May 2014