Pobi Hostel Reviews

2F, 1394-328 Jung-1dong, Haeundae-gu, Busan, South Korea

Great place, great staff for a large group last minute; cannot beat the location - thanks!

• 5th Apr 2014

The beds were kind of too soft for my taste but I did sleep anyway pretty good. It was good that there was also breakfast

It was a pretty great hostel. Clean, quiet, etc. I still gave an excellent rating for atmosphere even though it was only me and two othr people in the whole hostel haha.

超好的 离海云台超近 附近有传统市场 吃喝玩乐都方便 老板人也好 还有那个台湾小哥超级热心

This place is in a great location with staff that knows the area very well. Having a hostel-cat helps, too! I just wish breakfast ran one hour longer! Looking forward to spending a couple of summer weekends here.

Has a new comer to Busan, they made life interesting. Nice place to be.

• 11th Feb 2014
  • Niger

The paint is pealing on the walls in the bathroom. I thought the bathroom was very dirty. The house temperature was very cold. The house also felt very cluttered with personal stuff which made it seem cumbersome.

• 5th Jan 2014

We feel very sorry that your stay was not satisfactory again. We have fixed the walls in the bathroom recently and we have adjust room temperature properly too. Thanks for your advices :)

Pobi is the place to stay while in Busan! Excellent, super-helpful and outgoing english-speaking staff. Clean rooms and toilets, hot water from showers, fully equipped kitchen. However, there's no bed linen but i guess that's the korean way... Anyway, would absolutely highly recommend this place. The atmosphere made me prolong my stay from one night to four nights! Thanks Pobi and good luck with you diet! :D

One of my favourite hostels, it has the right balance of everything - great staff, good atmosphere, dorm beds with privacy curtains, free breakfast, good wifi, great location - everything a traveller needs. Good stuff.

How are you? Thank for for your great comment on us It will help next coming guests We hope you see you again. 감사합니다.

今まで泊まった宿泊先のBest5に入るくらい素敵なゲストハウスでした。部屋がとても暖かく、寝心地良かったです。シャワーも水圧が強く、シャンプーとコンディショナー、ボディソープまで置いてあり、とても便利でした。ドライヤーはもちろんアイロンまで使えるようになっており、女の人には嬉しい設備でした。デブい猫もかわいかったです。

• 8th Nov 2013
  • South Korea

Hello.:) I cant read Japanese but i guess your comment are good to us :) Thank you for visiting us and really thank you for the comment too. It will be really helpful Japanese traveller . ありがとうございます

We had a very good stay at this hostel! Only negativ point is maybe the lack of toilets (only one toilet for men)! Staff was very kind and helpful, location is also great and the place is easy to find!

Hello Thank you for your considerate comment. We will try to figure out the men' toilet By the way,how is going about your Jeju trip? I heard that the weather in Jeju is really cold and windy I hope you guys are find. Enjoy your travel :)

I really enjoyed my stay at Pobi House. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The place is clean and has a welcoming atmosphere. Reasonably-priced accommodations! There are many good restaurants in the neighborhood of Pobi. I suggest that the choice of plain oatmeal and some saltless nuts be included in the breakfast? The guests can always bring their own supply of fruits. I will stay at Pobi again next time I am in the area.

• 30th Oct 2013

Hello, Thank you for nice comment about us :) I still remember you guys beautiful chorus which i had never heard before. It was really really amazing. I hope you guys ses maybe next WCC :)

I stayed here with 7 other people (4 guys, 4 girls). Because we stayed over a holiday (Fireworks Festival) the hostel was packed. We stayed in a room with 10 beds. Each bed had curtains that pulled closed to give each person some privacy! We loved it! There were also lockers in each room for the guests to use for a refundable deposit. It was one street away from all of the Ex-Pat bars and less than a 5 minute walk from the beach. I would definitely stay there again!

• 26th Oct 2013

My name in Sun, a staff of Pobi guesthouse. Thank you for the elaborate comments :-) We couldn't have a time together so much though, I look forward to having a fun next time. See you next time

A really great place to stay. We stay there every time we go to Busan and are never disappointed. It's clean, friendly, perfectly located right near the beach and offers everything you need. A little bit expensive compared to the regular rate in South Korea, but otherwise perfect.

Hello Im Sun, a staff of Pobi guesthouse Thank you for the super lovely comments I remember that you and your friends were so nice, kind, and cool. I hope to see you guys again :-) Keep having a lots of fun in Korea

Great location, not too far from the subway and very close to the beach! We went with a bunch of friends and all had a good stay. I'd be happy to stay there again.

Lovely friendly staff, good rooms with lockers and wide beds with a little curtain which is always nice!