Pobi Hostel Reviews

2F, 1394-328 Jung-1dong, Haeundae-gu, Busan, South Korea

Hostel is OK, owner is very helpful and nice. But there no room in the dorms for your luggage. I liked my stay here and I would stay here again....

Just on the crossway from a market, and only minutes to walk from the beach. Seemed a littly business-y, not exactly my thing always.

Certainly one of the best hostels in Korea! Excellent location, friendly staff, amazing atmosphere. Your choice for budget accommodation in Busan!

• 19th Jul 2014
  • Czech Republic

Location is not near busan station. So u need take metro for one hour or more to get there. But the environment and location is really good in Busan. And staff are helpful. A HongKong girl and a Taiwan girl can also speak Chinese in hostel.

The hostel is close to the beach. Spend 5mins walk to the beach . The staff (woochung) is pretty and gorgeous . She lead me to try the local food and show me around busan. The room is clean and little cat pobi is cute . The living room is big, we watched the World Cup final there. If you travel alone, I'm so recommend you to live in this hostel. You can meet many people there and have a lot of fun in busan!

One of the better equipped hostel I've had the pleasure of staying at. Even with all the beachgoers, they manage to keep the place neat and tidy and the female bathrooms have sunscreen and hair dryers/straighteners for all those coming back from their sun and sand. Staff are friendly enough too!

This was a perfect place to stay for three girls! The staff was really friendly, we got breakfast, and the rooms were nice for the money. The location was amazing and it was really nice being so close to the beach. Our weekend that we went had a lot of male visitors, so they took over the women's shower. Which is understandable. If you're in Busan, go here.

• 5th Jul 2014

We booked for a 7 bedroom dorm, but because of being overbooked they moved us to a two bed private room in a different building. It was good. Thanks, Pobi.

• 5th Jul 2014

A good place to stay in terms of location and the staff were really helpful for us girls staying there while a huge group of guys were too, showing us to a special girls only shower etc.

Not far away from the beach. Clean.

The Pobi Hostel is right next to the beach and not too far from the subway. This makes it an ideal place for exploring Busan. Pobi is very clean and tidy and has a freindly athmosphere encouraging to stay for some nights. Whats really a plus is the market dircetly in front of the hostel which fills your nose with a lot of pleasant smells and also offers shops with cheap prices.

Good place to say right in the center of the action in Busan. No outside space / rooftop terrace though so feels a bit enclosed. Dorms are very nice with lockers etc. provided. Staff is excellent and went out of their way to help me. Would definitely recommend to stay!

Great hostel. Atmosphere is nice especially during the weekends, and it is perfectly located near Haeundae beach and nightlife.

Right by Haeundae Beach and a short walk from the subway. Good location, if you want to be close by the beach but it's a little further away from other main attractions in Busan. Very clean and the hostel provided a lot of things that we forgot, such as shampoo/conditioner, ect.

My girls and I had a nice stay at Pobi Hostel. The location was around the corner from the beach and across the street from a nice lounge bar. I would have to say the showers were the best part. So nice and the water comes out perfectly. We stayed in the private 4 bedroom. It's pretty cramped in there so it's kind of hard to move around, even if just two of us were in there.

• 6th Jun 2014

Great stay. Friendly staff. I was let down because there were no more discount tickets left for the aquarium when I arrived and the lady didn't offer another day or to do anything else about it. I heard later the aquarium might have a foreigner discount but I am not sure how to get it.

The hostel right next to a cool beach had a really nice and cosy feel with a big common area that was like a big living room. The staff was really friendly and went the extra mile to help you out.

• 5th Jun 2014
  • Sweden

I had an awesome stay in Pobi Guesthouse and would recommend it to anyone.

• 4th Jun 2014
  • South Africa

You cannot beat the location of this hostel. Next to the beach. Staff was friendly, 4 bed dorm was nothing special and the bathroom is average.

This hostel is located very close to the beach. It has a great lock system where everyone gets cards to enter the premises and rooms. there are lockers as well and a good common room