Pobi Hostel Reviews

2F, 1394-328 Jung-1dong, Haeundae-gu, Busan, South Korea

A decent hostel in a great location, only a 2 min. walk from Haeundae beach.

Stayed in one of the dorm room next to the street. Could not open the window. So there's a bit of smell from fellow travellers.

• 11th Aug 2015
  • China

Really great little hostel, loads of lovely people and a really cool atmosphere.

The staff were really helpful and friendly and our party of travellers were made to feel very welcome. There was a service to wash our clothes for about 1000 won which was brilliant. The hostel also provided breakfast of toast and eggs (self service). Altogether the atmosphere was lovely and full of friendly travellers and holiday makers.

this place is great, and huge! Big common area, they have eggs and toast for breakfast included and even though it's a little hard to find, it is definitely in a convenient location. Front desk ladies are very nice, a little shy but nice. Great system of how they will do your laundry. A lot of fun people stay here, you will definitely make friends here (I came alone for a few nights and had a blast)

The hostel was very clean and it had a welcoming atmosphere. I enjoyed spending time in the common area and talking with other travelers. The staff was also very helpful by suggesting things to do in the city. I am very satisfied with my stay at Pobi Hostel.

• 29th Jul 2015

We were a group of 6 people and our stay at Pobi Hostel was fantastic. The staff was very nice and helped us with things to do around Busan. We were able to come and go as we please and our belongings were secure at all times. They even rent out beach towels, which was fantastic because none of us brought any. We even met some great people during our stay and we would definitely stay here again.

• Trevor89
  • South Africa

We had an awesome time at this Hostel. The location was perfect and the staff were great as well. I would highly recommend this guest house to anyone staying in Busan.

• 29th Jul 2015

This hostel was very clean and comfortable, had knowledgable and friendly staff (with great English!), and a perfect location in Haeundae. No complaints.

The staff was nice and helpful, and us leaving very early in the morning of our last day wasn't a problem (plus, my friend forgot something to the hostel, and they sent it to us via mail afterward, too!) The place was very big and the kitchen/common area was nice and clean. Due to our schedule we managed to avoid the morning rush every time but for such a large hostel, there weren't many bathrooms/showers, however they offered hairdryers and straighteners, slippers etc. Everyone gets a locker!

• 20th Jul 2015
  • Finland

The place is little bit difficult to find.the logo is not that obvious. Pobi guesthouse is comfortable place. There are living room for is to chat to drink. However, too noisy at night.the bed will make noise when the upper customer move.the lower customers will get trouble then. Overall, good.

• 16th Jul 2015
  • Hong Kong

the hostel is 3 mins walk from beach and cheap food market street. easy to get there and very nice installation

An good hostel close to the beach, the metro station and a lot of local restaurant. The dorm was clean and the common areas are spacious.

My room had no air conditioner so I had to open the window for air. However, the street noise made it difficult for me to sleep. The location as close to places to eat and the beach. There is an airport shuttle just two blocks away and for $7 one can get to the airport in 1 hour.

Hi, Thank you for your review. Your room has AC but it does not works during you stay. Sorry for that. Now there is no problem with AC. Hope you have good memories about Busan. Thank you for your stay. Have a great day!

Upon arriving at this hostel I was shocked at the stench in the dorms. Two small windows did not provide adequate ventilation for a 12 person dorm. The curtain for around the bed had blood on it, the pillow reeked and the blanket was far from clean. I was in a mixed dorm but the only girl among a large group of boys. The group of 8 or so boys went out drinking and it is safe to say the room smelt like a brewery by the morning due to its lack or airflow. Staff confiscated a/c remote in day

I loved my time at Pobi hostel - everything was really clean, all the amenities worked and everyone was very friendly! Couldn't ask for anything more.

This hostel is located very near Haeundae Market (Shijang). I felt very safe and secure here as there were lockers for shoes at the reception and in the dorm rooms, the main doors were closed and locked at 10PM, and each dorm room had its own door lock. The facilities available for women were great. Hairdryers and a straightener were available in the women's washroom, and there was plenty of shampoo and bodywash available in the showers. Guests can also purchase discount tickets for Spaland $12

Pobi Guesthouse is in a great location, close to Haeundae Beach. The staff was very friendly, and even sold us discounted tickets for Spa Land! Clean, secure, affordable - everything you want in a hostel.

Pobi was great! Exactly what I expected from a hostel. The 12 person bunk room had curtains and lockers for each bed which I really liked. The bathroom was decent and even had a hair straightener! Making breakfast (eggs and toast) with everyone in the morning was fun. It was within walking distance to the beach and subway station. My only complaint is the noise from the nightclub across the street. During my weekend stay, the music was very loud at night in the room.

• 8th May 2015

The room I had was a double and single which was comfortable for my cousin and I. Was good to have one common area where most the people had to go through so you could easily make new friends and just hang out. Good mix of people including some Koreans. Breakfast was decent. One egg and however much toast :) The place is mostly Quiet. Had a nightclub nearby which was noisy but faint when windows closed. Pobi is clean and accessible. Need to know the bus routes though.