Pobi Hostel Reviews

2F, 1394-328 Jung-1dong, Haeundae-gu, Busan, South Korea

Pobi looks a little sketchy from the outside, but on the inside, it's great. I didn't have breakfast there, but I saw the spread and it's actually better than many hostels I've stayed at here in Korea. I also LOVE the privacy curtains on the bunk beds. That's really nice. The only thing I didn't like is that they were SO busy. I had to change my shower schedule because mornings were too hectic with too many women taking up the showers and mirror space.

I literally can't fault it. Clean, amazing location, helpful staff. If you have to find fault, maybe the breakfast options could have allowed more than one egg. That's it - my only gripe!

Great hostel. We really enjoyed ourselves here. Was clean and well run. Also has a cute cat living in it.

fairly quite hostel might just be the time of year I'm sure it's more lively in high season good location next to the market/beach staff were helpful breakfast was very basic

A guesthouse not a hostel. Don't expect to meet any travellers here, just young locals using it as a cheap place to crash.

Hi, Thank you for your review. In Korea, 'guesthouse' and 'hostel' are almost same word. You traveled in winter holiday season so many Korean students visited Busan. Busan is very famous for local people. there was no English speaking guest in your room so i understand why you felt like that. But many young generations can speak English. So next time please take off your earplug and try to talk with locals. And we have many travelers so no worries about you can't meet people. Thank you.

Pobi is the perfect mascot!

• 5th Feb 2015

Hi, Thank you for your review. haha Pobi is so cute right? Hope to see you again.

Stayed in the private room. The bedding was very old fashion and itchy. The heater didn't work the way they said. I figured it out, but froze for a hour before I did. Also the breakfast is one egg which you can fry yourself with toast (choice of butter or jam). There wasn't much and even then there was a bunch of kids there that morning. Had to wait a long time to fry my one egg due to kids not knowing how to cook. They needed another toaster too. Loved how secure it was and it was pretty quiet.

Great hostel ! Perfect location near market , beach and metro station, friendly staff and all very efficient and clean.

nice place good location i will go back if i go to basan again

I only stayed one night but I was pretty impressed.

I've stayed at some hostels so far but I can definitely tell you that Pobi was one of the best. It was easy to get anywhere, to the beach or subway stn. It was fairly clean I mean the room I stayed was really tidy with a very cozy curtain for my bed. I've never seen a place with the curtain for each bed and this made fall asleep easily. The staff were kind and friendly (many thanks again :-)). One more thing...they provide a key to open the gate, room and locker, which make me feel very safe :-)

This hostel is awesome, located in a great area of haenduae, just a blink away from the beach and eel market. The staffs are very friendly, very helpful, I love the athmosphere! The price is also great poin for this hostel.

Need more sinks and toilets for the women.