Pocitos Hostel Reviews

Avenida Sarmiento 2641, esq. Fco. Aguilar, Pocitos, Montevideo, Uruguay

Very welcoming and kind staff. A safe, comfortable place to stay in a great neighborhood, blocks from the water in either direction. I would definitely stay here again and it is a great value for the price.

• 24th Jul 2015

Good Hostel! Location is nice! The Staff is calm and help us each moment that was necessary!

I´ve really enjoyed my stay at Pocitos Hostel. The neighborhood is beautiful, there are supermarkets, bars, drugstore close to the hostel, and we are a short walk from the beach. I felt very safe walking during the day or at night. Besides of that, the staff was amazing, helping us with everything we need, always with a smile in their faces. And I really appreciate mate ritual :-)

Was a really nice hostel in a nice area ... Lovely little garden and was nice and chilled .. Comfy beds.... Pretty basic breakfast

Dorms and bathrooms were very clean, common spaces as kitchen and living room are not so big but for the people hosted at that time was ok. The place really looks more like a home than a hostel with travellers and passer-by. The area is perfect for going out, it's one block away from public transport which takes you downtown, or you can walk to the beach. Only problem was that the hostel doesn't accept credit or debit card, only cash, and the staff told me the moment i was leaving.

• 23rd Mar 2015