Pocitos Hostel

Superb 813 Total Reviews
Superb 813 Total Reviews

18th Aug 2017

The staff is very gentle and it's a nice building. The kitchen had all I needed to cook and the and bathrooms were always clean. Only sometimes it felt like a little disorder, but overall it wa very good. I would stay there again :)

• Colombia, Female, 31-40
6th Aug 2017

Great location -- central to pocitos beach -- comfortable beds and great staff. Clean comunal kitchen and clean facilities.

24th Jul 2017

In the bedroom that I stayed the wifi connection didn't work very well and I didn't have a stock/plug next to my bed. Breakfast wasn't as I expected, but it's better than nothing at all. I liked the staff, they are very helpful!

• England, Female, 25-30
1st Apr 2017

Lovely hostel located in the Pocitis area. Perfect for the beaches and an easy bus ride (hour walk) from the old town so depends on what you're looking for in Montevideo. The staff were super friendly and helpful a good basic breakfast and a nice chilled atmosphere.

×