Pocitos Hostel Reviews

Avenida Sarmiento 2641, esq. Fco. Aguilar, Pocitos, Montevideo, Uruguay

Good Hostel! Location is nice! The Staff is calm and help us each moment that was necessary!

I´ve really enjoyed my stay at Pocitos Hostel. The neighborhood is beautiful, there are supermarkets, bars, drugstore close to the hostel, and we are a short walk from the beach. I felt very safe walking during the day or at night. Besides of that, the staff was amazing, helping us with everything we need, always with a smile in their faces. And I really appreciate mate ritual :-)

Was a really nice hostel in a nice area ... Lovely little garden and was nice and chilled .. Comfy beds.... Pretty basic breakfast

Eu gostei muito de me hospedar no Pocitos. A limpeza dos banheiros e dos lençóis me agradou muito. O grupo que te recebe no hostel é bastante atencioso e sempre buscando te ajudar.

Dorms and bathrooms were very clean, common spaces as kitchen and living room are not so big but for the people hosted at that time was ok. The place really looks more like a home than a hostel with travellers and passer-by. The area is perfect for going out, it's one block away from public transport which takes you downtown, or you can walk to the beach. Only problem was that the hostel doesn't accept credit or debit card, only cash, and the staff told me the moment i was leaving.

• 23rd Mar 2015

Muy buena onda

• 18th Feb 2015
  • Argentina

Espectacular! Una experiencia inolvidable. Un hostel en donde se respira la buena onda. Excelentemente ubicado. La seguridad impecable, muy buen precio y muy bien predispuesto el staff del hostel. Seguramente volveremos!!

• 16th Feb 2015
  • Argentina

Muy buena onda el staff! Siempre dispuesto a ayudar y brindar recomendaciones para recorrer y conocer la ciudad. El barrio es muy tranquilo y relativamente cerca a la terminal de ómnibus de Montevideo desde donde se puede salir a recorrer otras ciudades cercanas, muy recomendable!

• 14th Feb 2015
  • Argentina

Excelente atención y ambiente! Muy buena onda!! Muy bien ubicado, baños comodos.

• 14th Feb 2015
  • Argentina

personal amable atento y con buenas recomendaciones, buena ubicacion con lineas de colectivo cerca para ir a cualquier lado, mercado a 1 cuadra y playa a 4. buen clima. lo necesario para pasarla bien faltan mapas de la ciudad!!

• 13th Feb 2015

Los baños están sucios.

Os funcionários e o ambiente são muito agradáveis e acolhedores. Faz jus ao lema: A home away from home.

• 26th Jan 2015

The staff is excellent. They are very willing to help and have made my month stay very enjoyable! The atmosphere is very relaxed and they keep the hostel very clean. I had absolutely no problems here.

I just stayed there for 1 night, but the neighborhood seems like very nice! And the staff was very friendly, the bathrooms was a litlle dark, but its ok.

Avoid this hostel if you want a clean place! We stayed for one night in the basement room and then had to change hostel. We arrived late in the afternoon and the room was not ready yet. They were out of pillowcases so they gave us bed sheets to wrap the (very old and yellow) pillows. Spiderwebs in the room: I woke up with a rash in my face! The bathrooms must have been the dirtiest we have seen (and we have visited a lot of hostels). Almost non-existent breakfast. Noisy until late at night.

Esta bien ubicado si tu objetivo es la playa de pocitos. Del centro esta un poco lejos, no pasa nada. Buena atención del personal. Sólo me disgustó el baño. La cortina esta algo mohosa, se ve muy desagradable. Y sólo hay un baño en el segundo piso, para todos los dormitorios.