Pocitos Hostel Reviews

Avenida Sarmiento 2641, esq. Fco. Aguilar, Pocitos, Montevideo, Uruguay

Muy buena onda

• 18th Feb 2015
  • Argentina

Espectacular! Una experiencia inolvidable. Un hostel en donde se respira la buena onda. Excelentemente ubicado. La seguridad impecable, muy buen precio y muy bien predispuesto el staff del hostel. Seguramente volveremos!!

• 16th Feb 2015
  • Argentina

Muy buena onda el staff! Siempre dispuesto a ayudar y brindar recomendaciones para recorrer y conocer la ciudad. El barrio es muy tranquilo y relativamente cerca a la terminal de ómnibus de Montevideo desde donde se puede salir a recorrer otras ciudades cercanas, muy recomendable!

• 14th Feb 2015
  • Argentina

Excelente atención y ambiente! Muy buena onda!! Muy bien ubicado, baños comodos.

• 14th Feb 2015
  • Argentina

personal amable atento y con buenas recomendaciones, buena ubicacion con lineas de colectivo cerca para ir a cualquier lado, mercado a 1 cuadra y playa a 4. buen clima. lo necesario para pasarla bien faltan mapas de la ciudad!!

• 13th Feb 2015

Los baños están sucios.

Os funcionários e o ambiente são muito agradáveis e acolhedores. Faz jus ao lema: A home away from home.

• 26th Jan 2015

The staff is excellent. They are very willing to help and have made my month stay very enjoyable! The atmosphere is very relaxed and they keep the hostel very clean. I had absolutely no problems here.

I just stayed there for 1 night, but the neighborhood seems like very nice! And the staff was very friendly, the bathrooms was a litlle dark, but its ok.

Avoid this hostel if you want a clean place! We stayed for one night in the basement room and then had to change hostel. We arrived late in the afternoon and the room was not ready yet. They were out of pillowcases so they gave us bed sheets to wrap the (very old and yellow) pillows. Spiderwebs in the room: I woke up with a rash in my face! The bathrooms must have been the dirtiest we have seen (and we have visited a lot of hostels). Almost non-existent breakfast. Noisy until late at night.

Esta bien ubicado si tu objetivo es la playa de pocitos. Del centro esta un poco lejos, no pasa nada. Buena atención del personal. Sólo me disgustó el baño. La cortina esta algo mohosa, se ve muy desagradable. Y sólo hay un baño en el segundo piso, para todos los dormitorios.

Home away from home!

• 30th Dec 2014
  • Colombia

the bathroom was disgusting

• 27th Dec 2014

As we arrived we were inform to clean the bathroom after showering (which is normal for hostels) and that Patio was "open" to 1:00AM. main issues 1) there was trash in between my bed and the wall - shelf. From previous guests. 2) The 2 times that I need to shower I had to dry the floor BEFORE. The 3rd I told the girl at the reception. 3) Our room was next to the reception. I dont know about the patio but in our 1st night the music at the reception was "to be nice", disrespectfull...

Thank you!! I had a great time! :)

• 18th Dec 2014
  • Puerto Rico

The windows didn't have curtains, making it impossible to have privacy or sleep through the morning. The doors didn't have key, and usually were found open after returning to our room. It was poorly cleaned, the floor had dirt and showers were a bit dirty.

• 10th Dec 2014
  • Argentina

I was disappointed with my stay especially after reading nice reviews and have been travelling for a while now. One bathroom per floor for everyone to use so someone is showering next to you while you try to use the bathroom and none of it was clean. Beds were also not clean and there was nothing around the hostel besides a corner store. The one thing I did appreciate was the friendly staff.

A very good stuff thanks you guys!

Excellent

Muy poco mantenimiento del hostel, infraestructura, limpieza y seguridad

• 30th Nov 2014