Poco Loco Hostel Reviews

Taczaka 23, Poznan, Poland

Somehow there was a Problem with hostelworld comunication to the poco loco hostel, and when we arrive there, they told us that our room was occupied and that the hostel was full, so they relocated us in Art-hostel, for the same price but we have to be in a room for 6 people instead the 4 people room we ordered... at least they didnt put anybody in our room. Art hostel wasn´t as cool as poco loco hostel

Cool hostel very close to city centre and main bus/railway station. Reception is really open 24 hour a day and staff is a very helpful. Only one problem was during my stay - slightly noisy boiler, which disturbed my sleep. But after using of ear plugs was everything OK.

Great Hostel. Central location.

Nice place, friendly and helpful staff. What I personally lacked was something in the common room to socialize people, like a TV (there is one in another room, but only with polish tv and no dvd possibilities) or a console or whatever. There is a radio station which is good though. There were hardly other backpackers are the time we stayed, so I imagine it would be more fun to have those around.

• 30th Dec 2013
  • All Male Group, 18-24

This hostel locates in a good place in the center. They handle things well.

I've been travelling all through Europe for 6 months, been to about 40 different hostels, and this is easily the best I've been to - very clean, decent breakfast, great beds, great social area, and great location (near the bus station and old town)! I actually couldn't have been happier with this place.

the hostel was great. bed, linen,bathrooms,kitchen all clean fresh and welcoming. lockers under the beds that you could lock. only down side i stayed in room one 10 bed mixed dorm and the actuall door to the room had no lock so anyone could walk in and as the door was 2 meters from the reception it was a concern. i have ran a backpackers hostel and this is a very good one. the other issues i had were nothing to do with the hostel more the time of year i travelled.

• 22nd Nov 2013

I loved that place. Staff has perfect communication, always helpful and reliable. Rooms are ok and has private bathroom for dorm rooms. breakfast was cool. For me just the location was a little bit problem. You need to walk for 15min to central train station. and for bus station you need to take trams for 15min from central train station. You can rent a bike from Poco Loco for 10 zloty and see almost all city without paying transportation. i strongly suggest this heaven!!!