Poco Loco Hostel Reviews

Taczaka 23, Poznan, Poland

Easy to find location which is close to some great spots in Poznan. Very good breakfast and extremely friendly staff! Main rooms weren't locked during my stay although there was a dorm one floor down that did have a key-coded door. Main disadvantage = too many stairs! It's on the top floor with no lift, so be prepared to haul your bags up a couple of flights of stairs.

Security & location are EXCELLENT but staff POOR (not the same that I met 3 years ago, more talkative with foreigners). Atmosphere was EXCELLENT due to other foreign guests. Cleanliness EXCELLENT. Value for money GOOD, and excellent facilities. It was my fourth stay at this hostel, and the last two times (both this year) we were received by the same rude and impolite petite receptionist with long black hair, I wish she could shown better manners to us, it feels like being due to our nationality.

Quiet location but not as close to the main square as other hostels. Found the atmosphere to be lacking..not a lot of young guests. Surprising number of old people and families with young children. Facilities are good and the provided breakfast was good. Not a bad place to stay but as a young man inclined towards nightlife and socializing I would probably stay somewhere else. If you have a family or are an older person or an introvert this is a good place.

Great location close to the must see sites of Poznan! The staff were very friendly and helpful, they even informed us of a concert going on and how to get there. First time in a hostel and I have to say I quite liked it!

• 10th Jul 2015

Nice little hostel in a quiet but interesting part of the city, with nice restaurants, cafes, and bars close by. Short walk to the old town, where most of the nightlife happens. Atmosphere was so so, hostel was kinda empty some of the days.

Heavenhostel on Earth: one of the best I've ever been to. Hyperclean, superfriendly staff (con un español y un portugués fantástico), good atmosphere and a wedding-like breakfast. I hope they keep up with the good work and that people come to this hostel because it is fantastic!

It's a very nice place to stay in Poznan, it's very reachable from the train station and also very near to the city center.

The location and rooms were great, but the bathrooms could be kept up a bit more. There were whiskers in the sink, hair in the shower, and the toilets ran out of toilet paper once. I'd stay here again, I just wish the bathrooms were a bit more maintained and that there was more breakfast variety.

This is the third time that I stay at this hostel, very comfortable and located in a perfect place between train station and town square, it is possible to get easily toward everywhere by simply walking from the hostel. We were received by an indifferent new staff member in the afternoon relayed afterwards by Elizabeta who attended us muc better than the other lady. It was a great moment at your property, Aleksandra & Elizabeta, thanks a lot! Hope to return soon. Hugs ;-) Carlos from GDL Mexico.

I really enjoyed this hostel. The bedding was clean, no stale smells. There were plenty of showers and toilets so I didn't have to wait around. The breakfast was so tasty and there was a lot of choice. The staff helped me hire a bike and gave me advice on places to go. The only downside was the atmosphere. A lot of the guests weren't sociable but that's not the hostel's fault. I would definitely stay here again. Also, the location is close to everything you need.

Well kept and comfortable. Make yourself at home.

This is a wonderful hostel - great location, staff and ambience. Rooms are big and comfy, the kitchen area is very good. Everything is very clean. I would definitely stay here again.

• 17th May 2015

Excellent hostel with very helpful staff. Public transportation, food, ATM, shops - everything next door or just around the corner. Definitely recommend staying here.

• 17th May 2015

Cool location, close to everything, clean, breakfast included... and the staff was really nice. I would say that this place is maybe even more about people who work there and do so many crazy projects.

• Poland

The location of the hostel was really good - few minutes from the main train station and the Old Market Square, on a very lively street Taczaka with plenty of coffee shops and restaurants. It was quite busy at the time I was there, but I liked it.

• 15th May 2015

Thank you, I had a great time!

• 14th May 2015

Highly recommend this hostel. Really nice, friendly staff, excellent location, and great decoration.

NIce hostel, near to bus/train station and the city center. I give just to point to facilities, as they should have a computer that works for customer access, the rest was very good.

Friendly staff with good clean facilities

• 6th Mar 2015