Poco Loco Hostel

Fabulous 362 Total Reviews
8.8
Fabulous 362 Total Reviews

28th Feb 2017

Hostelworld default booked me for the day I booked for some reasons, but Elka was quick to sort it out and change dates. Stayed in the 12 bed mixed - the lockers are huge but you need a padlock. Free cereal in the morning and tea & coffee and the staff were always really helpful when I spoke to them.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
23rd Feb 2017

This hostel was fantastic mostly due to the staff. Staff were super friendly and explained the map of the city and gave good advice on where to go and what to do. I was in a 10 bed dorm and bathroom was clean, lots of floor space and large underbed lockers for security (be sure to have you own padlock!) Staff made sure I felt safe and are available 24/7!

• England, Female, 18-24
28th Jan 2017

Poco Loco has a great locations near the old town. The staff are friendly and available all the time. There a under the bed draws for your stuff but you do need to bring your own lock. If you go out for the day the staff will lock your bags away for safety. Free tea / coffee and cereal available. Nice toilets. Nice common area and kitchen.

30th Nov 2016
6.0

I never got my deposit back because there was no one at the front register. I should have just kept the padlock. I ended up missing my train because I stood the reception for fifteen minutes. They need more electrical outlets in the common room and near the beds.

• Ireland, Male, 25-30
11th Nov 2016

PocoLoco Hostel is in a great location next to a number of bars and restaurants and within walking distance of both the train station and the old town. The hostel is clean and comfortable with welcoming staff. It's a great place to stay in Poznań.