Poco Loco Hostel Reviews

Taczaka 23, Poznan, Poland

I appreciate the kindness and hospitality received from Aleksandra (Ola) and Elizabeth, experienced staff members; unfortunely I can't say about Klaudia, who was agresive all the time, even by e-mail prior to check-in. It's a pity that the atmosphere in PocoLoco was not cheerful as during my first stay in this hostel 2 years ago. Perhaps, people and places are never the same after a while; but here you will find a good option for lodging. Thanks for everything, and for your attention. Saludos!!!

We will come back if we come in Poznan again, very good atmosphere and staff. Very clean... PERFECT.

Fantastic staff willing to help with anything and a brilliant atmosphere. A must hostel for backpackers. Will be staying here again.

GREAT staff- very friendly, welcoming, and helpful. Rooms were clean enough. Breakfast was good, even had pancakes and strawberries one morning. Bathrooms clean. Good location. Would absolutely stay here again.

Thank you, guys, it was the first hostel I really enjoyed staying at. =)

Poco Loco is a genuine hostel! Cosy and clean inside, which makes you feel like home, with very laid back and helpful staff. Definitely met my expectations.

Poco Loco is a fantastic hostel in the heart of Poznan. I was there only for one night but people I've met there were just amazing and the city has lots to offer - shopping, sightseeing, partying, eating, meeting people. Best choice is to stay in Poco Loco when you are in Poznan.

• 22nd Apr 2014
  • Poland

my stay at Poco Loco was really nice and funny. it's located in the middle of the city center so it's a short distance from every tourist attraction. it was very clean, the breakfast was simple but tasty - the girl from the reception has even prepared some pancakes for us, which was very kind of her. generally the staff was very helpful and friendly - in the evening we even went out for a drink together. I can definitely recommend that hostel to every backpacker coming to Poznan!

• 22nd Apr 2014
  • Papua New Guinea

Great hostel, very friendly and helpful staff.

Somehow there was a Problem with hostelworld comunication to the poco loco hostel, and when we arrive there, they told us that our room was occupied and that the hostel was full, so they relocated us in Art-hostel, for the same price but we have to be in a room for 6 people instead the 4 people room we ordered... at least they didnt put anybody in our room. Art hostel wasn´t as cool as poco loco hostel