Poco Loco Hostel Reviews

Taczaka 23, Poznan, Poland

It was one of the better hostel that i have stayed both in poland and in general Europe.To having bathroom included room was easy for the ones sharing the same room.The bed was so comfortable and linens were really clean.Well decorated common room worhts to spend many hours in that property,it was absolutely relaxing and enjoyful.Breakfast and kitchen was free.Friendly kind Staffs.Location was easy to walk to the rynek and other famous streets-aprx. 10v15 min- if i have achance I'll stay again.

Really difficult to find. Barely have any sign boards. Lights are switched off in the corridor so if you are coming at night it becomes a pain.

I can recommand this hostel

A really nice hostel, quiet despite its being in the city centre. Very comfortable

Wonderful staff and really cosy place to stay. Great location (between the bus/train station and the city centre) and beautiful facilities.

It was a great stay. Everythink was great. I would book it again!

Staff were very helpful, the place was excellently located and I had an excellent stay!

I appreciate the kindness and hospitality received from Aleksandra (Ola) and Elizabeth, experienced staff members; unfortunely I can't say about Klaudia, who was agresive all the time, even by e-mail prior to check-in. It's a pity that the atmosphere in PocoLoco was not cheerful as during my first stay in this hostel 2 years ago. Perhaps, people and places are never the same after a while; but here you will find a good option for lodging. Thanks for everything, and for your attention. Saludos!!!

We will come back if we come in Poznan again, very good atmosphere and staff. Very clean... PERFECT.

Fantastic staff willing to help with anything and a brilliant atmosphere. A must hostel for backpackers. Will be staying here again.