PodShare Reviews

1617 Cosmo Street, Los Angeles, USA

Excellent location and the staff are great. Especially that girl from New Zealand who's name escapes me! The only thing I wasn't impressed with was the approximate 30% extra I was required to pay which I was told is City tax. Surely this could be made clear from the start. So I payed USD40 instead of the USD30 Hostel World told me I needed to pay on arrival.

The city tax is 14%, if you paid with a card Square takes an additional 3% fee, and both fees are mentioned in our description on site. Neither goes to PodShare, but to the city and the credit card processor respectively. Hope this helps!

I loved my stay at podshare chill atmosphere and friendly staff who recomend some great places to eat

• 13th Nov 2014
  • New Zealand

Our group of four European college exchange students stayed just one night at PodShare but really want to come back when in LA next time. The staff was really nice, welcoming and service-minded. The entire place had a very fresh, youthful vibe to it and there was a clever technical solution for everything from payments to giving information on who is in each "pod". The pods where very cosy and comfortable! Location and standard pushes up the price a bit, but definitely worth it!

• 13th Oct 2014