PodShare Reviews

1617 Cosmo Street, Los Angeles, USA

Excellent location and the staff are great. Especially that girl from New Zealand who's name escapes me! The only thing I wasn't impressed with was the approximate 30% extra I was required to pay which I was told is City tax. Surely this could be made clear from the start. So I payed USD40 instead of the USD30 Hostel World told me I needed to pay on arrival.

The city tax is 14%, if you paid with a card Square takes an additional 3% fee, and both fees are mentioned in our description on site. Neither goes to PodShare, but to the city and the credit card processor respectively. Hope this helps!

I loved my stay at podshare chill atmosphere and friendly staff who recomend some great places to eat

• 13th Nov 2014