PodShare Reviews

1617 Cosmo Street, Los Angeles, California, USA

Wonderful location, staff and concept. Love the spacious pods with their inbuilt TV's, and basically all that's been done with the limited space (only 10 pods on this unit). Good kitchen, bathroom, computer facilities etc. Would love to see cleaner bathrooms (although still clean) and I think the guests need to do what's required to clean up after they're done. Very upbeat atmosphere with the aspiring actors etc.

The staff was extremely nice and I really can't think of anything I didn't like about this place. The best "hostel" I've seen so far.

• 9th Jan 2014

Highly recommended. Good location. Staff nice and helpful. Would add access to second bathroom if possible.