Poets Corner Hostel Reviews

Sokolska 1, Olomouc, Moravia, Olomouc, Czech Republic

The only hostel in Olomouc and a very good one. The facilities are a bit outdated and the rooms could use a bit more frequent cleaning, but otherwise it's great.

Good Host. Good Hostel. Enjoyed my stay.

I was very happy to stay in this hostel. IT has very good location. IT is good place to have good rest and Olomouc is very beautifull city. For me little bit underestimated. I would stay in the hostel again. Of you are looking to have good sleep and take a rest this is the place :)

Brilliant hostel. Very clean, very relaxed. Comfortable and warm bedrooms, clean bathrooms and hot shower. Kitchen with free tea and coffee. Staff were very friendly, happy to provide useful information in perfect English. When I mentioned I was in town for my brother's birthday and we were going for cake they went out of their way to find me a candle and lighter. I would more than happily stay here again and have recommended it to friends and family.

• 20th Feb 2015

Very friendly staff, i was only going to stay 1 night but ended up staying 2, the place is very clean and cozy, its a nice city too, and not so crowded so that is nice.

Great place. Like a hostel should be. Welcoming and cozy. Great place to explore Olomourc.