Poets Corner Hostel Reviews

Sokolska 1, Olomouc, Moravia, Olomouc, Czech Republic

I was very happy to stay in this hostel. IT has very good location. IT is good place to have good rest and Olomouc is very beautifull city. For me little bit underestimated. I would stay in the hostel again. Of you are looking to have good sleep and take a rest this is the place :)

Brilliant hostel. Very clean, very relaxed. Comfortable and warm bedrooms, clean bathrooms and hot shower. Kitchen with free tea and coffee. Staff were very friendly, happy to provide useful information in perfect English. When I mentioned I was in town for my brother's birthday and we were going for cake they went out of their way to find me a candle and lighter. I would more than happily stay here again and have recommended it to friends and family.

• 20th Feb 2015

Very friendly staff, i was only going to stay 1 night but ended up staying 2, the place is very clean and cozy, its a nice city too, and not so crowded so that is nice.

Great place. Like a hostel should be. Welcoming and cozy. Great place to explore Olomourc.

What's not to love? Small, intimate, feels like a B&B. Right next to old town, they will sit with you and give you a map of all the sights you can see. Nice kitchen to use, nice common area. This is a great place to unwind for a couple of nights, and get off the beaten path. They'll help you with whatever questions you have about onward travel. Enjoy!

Cute little city, and the hostel to match it. It was quite quiet when I was there, but Ian the owner was good company. The hostel itself was like a well-kept apartment, and felt like a home.

An hostel like no other. Amazing atmosphere, you feel at home the moment you come in. The owner, Ian, is one of the chilliest hostel owners you'll ever met. The living room is just awesome, a great place to meet fellow travellers. Olomouc is an amazing city, with a vibrant student night life, where being a tourist is still something that locals respect (looking at you, Prague).