Polaroid Siesta Hostel

Fabulous 523 Total Reviews

• Australia, Female, 31-40
9th Jun 2017
8.0

Good hostel in great location. Clean, staff friendly enough, nice enough vibe. Good wifi and free filter coffee and tea and free to use clothes washing machine. Not the most sound proofed rooms, especially being on 3rd floor, right under the terrace, and the reception is not 24hrs. Overall good stay.

Thanks for the comment, we will control everything you have told us Thanks for having chosen us to stay in Granada, Loles

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
6th Jun 2017
7.7

This hostel was fine, however no social atmosphere whatsoever - the terrace was a mess, looked like a building site, I don't think it's used at all. There were no lockers in the rooms and no towel mat provided for the shower which is dangerous for slipping. It had a kitchen and free washing machine however which is good, location is also great.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
5th Jun 2017

Probably the best hostel we stayed in during our 12 day tour across Spain. Rooms were clean, comfortable and the location was great. Staff was super knowledgeable about the area and willing to help. There is also a cool roof top terrace that guests can use.

Hello!! Thanks a lot for yout comment it is very important for us to know that you like our hostel! Come back soon to check the new items we are implementing!! Loles

• Slovakia, Female, 41+
31st May 2017

I really liked this hostel. I loved the roof terrace. The staff was really helpful. The beds in dorms are a bit old but the hostel is very clean and the kitchen well equiped. I definitely recommend to go there.

• Australia, Couple, 18-24
21st May 2017

This hostel is in a great location, quite enough to easily get to sleep but close enough to everything you need. Staff were helpful with whatever we needed. There was hardly anyone there so the atmosphere wasn't the best for a hostel but that wasn't the hostels fault. The roof terrace was great to chill on. They had all the facilities there you need plus a washing machine to use for free would highly recommend this place.

15th Apr 2017

Fancy hostel. It worked perfectly during the Semana Santa. Great location. Good environment

Hello!! Thanks for your comment! it is very important for us knowing that you are having great time and we are doing everything to improve! Come back soon! Loles, Polaroid Siesta Hostel

15th Apr 2017

No complaints. Good location, clean rooms.

hi! Thanks a lot for your comment it is very important for us and we are tying to improve! Loles, Polaroid Siesta Hostel

14th Apr 2017

I put my dad up here because it was close to my place. Granada is a small city, so this hostel is a great spot located by the center of town. His main complaint to me was it was noisy. When I visited, it was clean, with bathrooms for each dorm. The beds, he said, were moderately comfortable.

9th Apr 2017
8.0

You can do your laundry for free! The hostel was clean in general and it was quiet at night. The staff did what they could to help me when my shoes when missing.

8th Apr 2017

The entire hostel hung out on the roof together my entire time. This hostel completely made Granada for me.

Hello, Thanks a lot for the comment it is very important for us, and we are trying to improve day by day. Loles, Polaroid siesta hostel