Fabulous 437 Total Reviews
Fabulous 437 Total Reviews
Polaroid Siesta Hostel Located at Calle Frailes 28, , Granada.
Spain
Granada Andalucia 18005 Calle Frailes 28
86% 437
37.1717505 -3.6019075
    Rooms available

• Australia, Female, 25-30
11th Jun 2016

The hostel was clean, the staff were friendly and helpful, but there was zero atmosphere when we stayed. I wouldn't recommend staying here if you are travelling on your own & looking to meet people. The showers and bathrooms were very clean, and the free access to the washing machine was great, however, the beds are NOT very comfortable at all. Rooftop patio has wonderful views but it´s not kept very nice. heads up they won´t allow you to pay for you stay on card unless it's over 60 euro.

Hello, Thanks a lot for your comment it is very important for us to improve. We are sorry you did not find atmosphere, but during the week people is not used to travel because of work, this is why it was such silent.

• Australia, All Female Group, 25-30
24th May 2016

Super friendly staff who booked a flamenco show for us, helped us out numerous times, free washing machine and washing powder! Lovely rooftop chill area, Amazing clean room, fresh bathmat and cleaned bathroom everyday, really loved it here and wish I could have stayed longer. Only issue was that it was a bit noisy, I heard through the night slammed doors echoey hallways due to the age of the building, a towel under the door and earplugs fixed this problem though :)

Thanks a lot for your comment! It is very important for us.It was a pleasure for all of us to meet you.Hope to see you soon!. Polaroid Siesta Hostel Staff

• USA, Female, 18-24
16th Apr 2016

Very clean hostel. I was in an all-female room and we had our own bathroom to use that included a toilet, bidet, sink, and shower. The bathroom was very clean and the shower worked well. Our floor also had it's own kitchen, but there was also another one downstairs in the common room. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. I highly recommend this hostel.

• emma6245
  • England, Female, 18-24
15th Apr 2016
7.7

Good on the surface with nice decor, cute wall quotes, and good location for attractions. However, when I arrived I rang the bell several times, but was kept waiting for five minutes until another guest finally opened it and then I was told they changed me to a mixed dorm without warning. I guess I should have heeded his warning because I was also unable to check out till past 9:30 despite reception "opening" at 9. Also there was hand soap in the guy bathroom but not the girl one which is weird.

• South Korea, Female, 18-24
9th Apr 2016
6.9

the bed and blanket are dirty , and it's quite dangerous for women go out of the hostel cuz of not good atmosphere of hostel and surrounding area but the boy working in the hostel was really kind

21st Mar 2016

At first it's hard to find it haha But then I realized that the location is nice, cuz it's in the central but not on the Main Street so it's not so noisy , I had great time at this hostel ! Staffs are great , but one recommendation , the temperature of refrigerator should be higher, my apples were frostbited XDD like an ice apple or sth, anyway , it's a great hostel!

Thanks for your comment! and sorry for your apples... we will consider that detail about our fridge. Staff

• Singapore, Mixed Group, 18-24
13th Mar 2016

Had a pleasant 3 night-stay in a 3-bed private and had no complaints. There was not much in the way of atmosphere but that could be down to the month of the year.

Thank you very much for your comment. Its very important for us that our guests feel comfortable during their stay.Hope to see you again! Polaroid Siesta Hostel

• Australia, All Female Group, 18-24
7th Mar 2016
6.3

The hostel was really clean however did not have any atmosphere to it. A good room to stay in if you don't have any plans on meeting other travellers. Good location. Staff were friendly however reception often left unattended and staff are not knowledgable about sites or transportation around Granada.

Good afternoon, We are glad you liked the hostel and its cleaning. We are sorry you did not find a atmosphere, but we are used to have it full on weekends. In relation to the reception, we are open from 09:00 am to 21:00, and it is always open unless we have to buy something and we are not out more than 10 minutes. We are sorry if you find them helpless, but all of them do know about buses, taxis and how long does it take to go anywhere walking. Thanks for haviing booked with us, Loles, Polaroid Siesta Hostel

• Bulgaria, Couple, 25-30
2nd Mar 2016

We had a wonderful staying in this hostel! We were in a private room and everything was really clean and comfortable: ) The staff was so polite and gave us all the information that we needed ; )

Hello there, Thank you very much for your comment, we really appreciate it . It´s very important for us that you both feel comfortable during your stay.Hope to see you again! ;) Juanfran Polaroid Siesta Hostel Staff

19th Feb 2016

Cool spot and even cooler staff!! Big thanks to Maria who even helped me find a place to get my hair cut :) above and beyond! Great vibe and nice location. Highly recommended!