PolePole Villa Guesthouse Reviews

Jambiani, Zanzibar, Tanzania

Had the worse experience of my entire life!Once arrived i asked the owner of the villa the wifi password, she first gave me the wrong one then once i got the real one she start telling me how i should not skype, post pictures and be connected the whole day. I started getting annoyed and arguing with her on how i should be free to use it as much as i wish and she treated me very badly and literally kicked me out the villa.avoid this place!!!!!!!

• 22nd Jul 2013

We asked the guest to be considerate of her usage as the wifi was for our private use, and the data package was very limited. We did however offer the service to her. Clearly the guest was not very co-operative and as can be seen by her response, my wife asked her nicely to leave. We have a very laid back approach at Pole Pole Villas, and don't need aggression around us. Pole Sana

View all Zanzibar Bed and Breakfasts