PolePole Villa Guesthouse Reviews

Jambiani, Zanzibar, Tanzania

No Rating

Had the worse experience of my entire life!Once arrived i asked the owner of the villa the wifi password, she first gave me the wrong one then once i got the real one she start telling me how i should not skype, post pictures and be connected the whole day. I started getting annoyed and arguing with her on how i should be free to use it as much as i wish and she treated me very badly and literally kicked me out the villa.avoid this place!!!!!!!

• 22nd Jul 2013

We asked the guest to be considerate of her usage as the wifi was for our private use, and the data package was very limited. We did however offer the service to her. Clearly the guest was not very co-operative and as can be seen by her response, my wife asked her nicely to leave. We have a very laid back approach at Pole Pole Villas, and don't need aggression around us. Pole Sana

This Guesthouse is ok!

A very nice Guesthouse with very friendly staff.The breakfast is great with fresh fruits,juice and bread.It is close to the beach,you only have to pass the street and you are a few seconds later at the withe sandy beach.The beach and the water is amazing,water from dark blue to turquoise. The area is quiet and you have a lot of privacy.You can go for great long walks on the beach.In the village you have a few small stores where you can get fresh fruits,water,bread and more.Restaurantes are close

• 4th Sep 2012

Definately the best value for your dollar. The breakfast was amazing with fresh fruit, smoothies, coffee, toast and eggs (assuming you have the right cook). Only a ten second walk from the beach and close to lots of places to eat.

• 10th Aug 2012