Poliziano inn Reviews

Via Angelo Poliziano n.27, Rome, Italy

We didnt have any troubles with check-in, room was really clean, there were towels and clean linen, we got a breakfast vouchers to a really nice place, other guest were friendly, place was quiet. The only thing we could complain is that it was a little bit chill in the nights, but i guess it was a common trouble in Rome that time. When we will be again in Rome, I think we will choose the same place.

• 16th Jan 2016
  • Poland

Hostel offers just simple facilities but it is clean and I got everything I asked for. If you are not demanding, it is not bad place to stay, especially if you want to save your money :-)

good location, walking distance to colosseum and walkable to rome terminal as well. very basic facilities, but for the price, it's fine, just a place to sleep and shower. reception is not always there so do keep him informed of your arrival time.

Small hostel, friendly staff but not around too much. The door to the room doesn't lock, and there are no lockers, so best bring your own padlock. Smart and clean rooms, and good location. Be warned, although this is Rome ( I went in Dec) it did get very cold, and the shower (only one bathroom) is also *very cold*!!! (It does heat up but it's a bit tricky to use). Don't forget the price doesn't include the city tax :)

• 19th Dec 2015

I love the location best.

it says towel is included but it was not given

Is on require , why you din't ask for ?

This is a good option in Rome. They give a voucher for breakfast at a nearby cafe. Im still thinking about the chocolate croissants. The facilities are adequate and you can't beat the price. I recommend staying here.

Good location Roma Termini and Colosseum. Good security keys for street door and hostel door. If you're looking for a place to meet other travellers this is not it. There's no communal area, just bedrooms and a bathroom. Staff are hardly ever there so if you need something you have to email or call them, which is why I rated low but he was friendly + helpful when I checked in. Rooms and bathroom facilities are clean and comfortable. Best things were location and power points in room by each bed.

It's an apt, not a hostel. The manager is only there occasionally and if you have any issues there's nobody around to ask. If you don't arrive at the time you checked when you booked, you will be locked out and the manager will not open it for you if you are late (he literally said that). So beware of late trains etc. Luckily I was on time so I wasn't locked out. Also, only one bathroom for the entire apt to share (15 or so people) so prepare for long waits in the morning. Not recommended.

First ,costumer was not in time , but 2 hours late of the arrival she set on the reservation , and i was here waiting , second ,bathrom shared is only for 2 rooms

security was an issue. but otherwise a fine place.

The girl's Room in which i Stayed was nice and clean, also bathroom was clean enough. The Location is absolutely Great in the Centre of the City. The Hostel Pays for breakfast at a Café Close by ( breakfast in italy is Cappuccino and corneto). You have to Ask The Staff for the Vouchers. BUT: there is NO KITCHEN and not Even a facility to make hot water, and also no Common Room. The staff/owner is mit around, They only Come once a day for 1-2 Hours. So there is not really anyone around to ask.

Is not True we come only for 1 hour because some days we are just few hours in the property , other days almost all the time, second , you have all our contact, telephone number and e-mail adress

It was really good it's like have your apartment you have keys and you go in and out whenever you want, it was really clean and was so close from the colosseum

It is in a good location that is close to the train station and also the Colosseum. The only problem was it was very hot in the room and we were not given free breakfast.

View all Rome Bed and Breakfasts