7.2
Very Good 311 Total Reviews
7.2
Very Good 311 Total Reviews
Poliziano inn Located at Via Angelo Poliziano n.27, , Rome.
Italy
Rome Italy 00184 Via Angelo Poliziano n.27
72% 311
41.8920390 12.5008535
    Rooms available

• USA, Female, 18-24
3rd May 2016
5.4

The staff is not available late at night and is only around during work hours. Additionally, you have to make your own bed with provided linens. In my package of linens I did not receive a pillow case and the staff member had left right as I paid and he handed over the key. So I had to make do with my clothing as a pillow case. The wifi is very very slow. There is one bathroom and at least 6-8 people in the hostel at a time, if someone is showering you must wait to go to the bathroom.

during check in you can ask if you need something

21st Apr 2016
5.4

The Internet was the worse I've ever had. I couldn't get any connection which I needed as a backpacker to contact family and make plans. There was no lock on the door to the room. The man who checked me in was not the nicest. He disappeared after checking me in and there was no way to contact him. The bathroom light was broken and flickered which felt like I was at a rave during a shower. The place was a little hard to find since the instructions weren't the best. I won't come here again

• Bulgaria, Female, 25-30
14th Apr 2016

The staff is very friendly. There was a confusion with my stay in the dormitory room and they gave me a single room for the same place in another place. My stay was great :)

25th Mar 2016
6.0

Definitely would not have stayed here more than one night. One bathroom, for 5 people, no lockers, no privacy. The only plus was that it was close to the Colosseum, so I could walk back that night.

normally to have privacy the best way is reserve private room , not a room to share with other ladies ........ but price is not the same of course, so the plane was safe money but have private room ??!!!!!!!! no comment.......

• Canada, Female, 25-30
23rd Mar 2016

For the price it sure can't be beat. I love the fact that it's an all girl hostel, much cleaner and safer.

10th Feb 2016
4.9

It is not really a hostel. It is an apartment. The manager was friendly but unavailable. There was no key to the room, no lockers and only one bathroom/shower. No kitchen or common areas, hard to socialize. It said it has breakfast but by the time of check out there is no staff around.

• Hong Kong, Female, 18-24
29th Jan 2016
7.4

+ve side: -Perfect location 10 mins walk Colosseum -Cheap Cheap Cheap Cheap -my price includes a cup coffee & a croissant -ve side: -no reception, I wait half hour cause I arrive earlier, the staff needs half hour to come to hostel when I called him -zero or one signal wifi -place to stay for one night to two, not hostel place to know friends and atmosphere -no door lock for dorm :( But I recommend it since it's so cheap..... it exceeds my expectation actually :)

• Taiwan, Female, 18-24
21st Jan 2016
6.0

[ AWFUL ] I stayed in your hostel on 1/21-1/22 for two nights. And I have already payed all the service fee once I arrived there. However, I found out that your hostel cost me 15 euro more after I left from my credit card on 1/28. It's so RIDICULOUS that you said it's because I moved to private room. I admit that I changed room, BUT it's because the owner promised me the price would be the same. I have asked him three times to make sure and he even answered why I am so doubted.

• Poland, Female, 18-24
16th Jan 2016

We didnt have any troubles with check-in, room was really clean, there were towels and clean linen, we got a breakfast vouchers to a really nice place, other guest were friendly, place was quiet. The only thing we could complain is that it was a little bit chill in the nights, but i guess it was a common trouble in Rome that time. When we will be again in Rome, I think we will choose the same place.

• Czech Republic, Female, 18-24
12th Jan 2016
6.6

Hostel offers just simple facilities but it is clean and I got everything I asked for. If you are not demanding, it is not bad place to stay, especially if you want to save your money :-)