Poliziano inn Reviews

Via Angelo Poliziano n.27, Rome, Italy

Perfect location. Unfriendly owner. This hostel is only a hall with a few rooms, no common room. This is cheap and close to the station and to the Colosseum. So that was enough for me. Great Wi fi connection but only 2 outputs in a 5 bed room.

Good position, nice host, good money-value.

• 28th Nov 2014

There was no hot water

No lockers. No lock on the door of the dormitory.

Hostel was horrible.

• 11th Oct 2014
  • Russia

Thought the bunk was going to tip over when I climbed up onto the top, not steady at all. Was good to have an elevator but any form of kitchen appliance I think should be provided. Whether that is a toaster, kettle, mini fridge or microwave... Not even having the option of making a cup of tea or pot noodles is pretty awful I think

I loved the location of the hostel, but I don't think I would stay there if I had a choice. If you're looking for meeting a lot of people, it's not the place, but it's somewhere to sleep. Only thing that was really bad was the security.. There is no lock on the door to the female dorm, and the lockers can all be opened with the same key. (Opened the wrong one by accident) And the only thing that seperate the lookers are a cardboard plate. But it depends what you're looking for.

The staff took us to different building nearby. There was no staff so I couldn't ask anything. No common room no kitchen no pillow cover.

This guesthouse has a very good location. My overall grade is 4 out of 5.

• 6th Sep 2014
  • Kazakhstan

For me and my mom, it's perfect. Inside the city centre, the room is clean and big. There is only one toilet(with bathroom), but it's not a problem at all, and it's clean as well. No kitchen and breakfast, but there is a big supermarket near by, and many pizza restaurants, very convenient. The owner gave is a set of key, we are free to enter anytime. If you travel alone, it might not be your best choice, but it's very good for travelers who is traveling with somebody.

The location of this hostel is really good, central but not too busy or noisy. I really enjoyed my stay, although I did miss a common room or a kitchen where you can meet more people and chill. Overall experience good though :)

View all Rome Bed and Breakfasts