7.9
Very Good 330 Total Reviews
7.9
Very Good 330 Total Reviews
Poliziano inn Located at Via Angelo Poliziano n.27, , Rome.
Italy
Rome Italy 00184 Via Angelo Poliziano n.27
79% 330
41.8920390 12.5008535
    Rooms available

21st Jul 2016

I stayed in the guesthouse in a private room and loved it! I was worried about being 10 minutes late and being fined, so I wrote Davide and email and he was kind and assured me "don't worry, I will wait for you." I wanted an extra fan and he found one, when I forgot the wifi password, he came back and personally left it in my door, he was funny and spoke good English and was flexible with my needs. My room was on the 7th floor and I had a beautiful view over the rooftops of Rome!

• England, Female, 18-24
17th Jul 2016

I had reserved a bed in a five bed dorm but the lovely manager got me a private room instead, which I was very pleased with and made my trip enjoyable 😊 Free breakfasts as well really makes this a great hostel choice!

• Canada, Female, 18-24
9th Jul 2016

Very friendly staff. Clean. Not bad location.

• South Korea, Female, 25-30
9th Jul 2016
5.1

One of the worst hostels I've EVER stayed in. I don't usually write reviews but I just had to. The bed was really old and the staff was so unfriendly. There was a cleaning lady and when I arrived early, she slammed the door on me. Also, there is no locker room to keep our stuff or even a locker. The ower doesnt even stay at the hostel, he just checks people in and leaves. I hated my stay here and will never ever recommend it to anyone.

when you reserve you choose an arrival time, and than we send you an e-mail to confirm it, if you don't answer and than you will arrive in a different time is possible we are not there, this was the real problem, but costumer arrived 2 hour before of time set on her reservation, and she became upset because none was there ( who spoke with her wasn't cleaning lady, but just a neighboor, because she disturb her ringing the house , and of course she didn't have a nice reaction ) Is very important to respect time set on the reservation thank you

• Brazil, Female, 25-30
20th Jun 2016

Good hostel

• Hong Kong, All Female Group, 18-24
24th May 2016
3.7

There is only one plug for a six beds dorm. The security is poor. There is no lock in each room. There is only one bathroom in the entire hostel. The water spits out easily and makes the whole bathroom very slippery. The only thing to praise is the location. Won't recommend this hostel.

1) in dorm room there are 5 beds ( not 6 ) , and near every bed there is a plug 2) there are 3 rooms 2 private ( and of course they can be lock ) and one dorm room 3) one room have private bathroom, than other 2 rooms shared one bathroom ( property has 3 rooms , 2 bathroom ) 4) i'm sorry you are unable to use shower, nobody teach you maybe, that's was your problem 5) in dorm room there is a clear advertisment, you cannot change bed without ask the staff first , instead an extra fee will be charge, so you don't have problem only to use shower, but also to read indication.....

• USA, Female, 18-24
3rd May 2016
5.4

The staff is not available late at night and is only around during work hours. Additionally, you have to make your own bed with provided linens. In my package of linens I did not receive a pillow case and the staff member had left right as I paid and he handed over the key. So I had to make do with my clothing as a pillow case. The wifi is very very slow. There is one bathroom and at least 6-8 people in the hostel at a time, if someone is showering you must wait to go to the bathroom.

during check in you can ask if you need something

21st Apr 2016
5.4

The Internet was the worse I've ever had. I couldn't get any connection which I needed as a backpacker to contact family and make plans. There was no lock on the door to the room. The man who checked me in was not the nicest. He disappeared after checking me in and there was no way to contact him. The bathroom light was broken and flickered which felt like I was at a rave during a shower. The place was a little hard to find since the instructions weren't the best. I won't come here again

• Bulgaria, Female, 25-30
14th Apr 2016

The staff is very friendly. There was a confusion with my stay in the dormitory room and they gave me a single room for the same place in another place. My stay was great :)

25th Mar 2016
6.0

Definitely would not have stayed here more than one night. One bathroom, for 5 people, no lockers, no privacy. The only plus was that it was close to the Colosseum, so I could walk back that night.

normally to have privacy the best way is reserve private room , not a room to share with other ladies ........ but price is not the same of course, so the plane was safe money but have private room ??!!!!!!!! no comment.......