Poliziano inn Reviews

Via Angelo Poliziano n.27, Rome, Italy

There was no hot water

No lockers. No lock on the door of the dormitory.

Hostel was horrible.

• 11th Oct 2014
  • Russia

Thought the bunk was going to tip over when I climbed up onto the top, not steady at all. Was good to have an elevator but any form of kitchen appliance I think should be provided. Whether that is a toaster, kettle, mini fridge or microwave... Not even having the option of making a cup of tea or pot noodles is pretty awful I think

I loved the location of the hostel, but I don't think I would stay there if I had a choice. If you're looking for meeting a lot of people, it's not the place, but it's somewhere to sleep. Only thing that was really bad was the security.. There is no lock on the door to the female dorm, and the lockers can all be opened with the same key. (Opened the wrong one by accident) And the only thing that seperate the lookers are a cardboard plate. But it depends what you're looking for.

The staff took us to different building nearby. There was no staff so I couldn't ask anything. No common room no kitchen no pillow cover.

This guesthouse has a very good location. My overall grade is 4 out of 5.

• 6th Sep 2014
  • Kazakhstan

For me and my mom, it's perfect. Inside the city centre, the room is clean and big. There is only one toilet(with bathroom), but it's not a problem at all, and it's clean as well. No kitchen and breakfast, but there is a big supermarket near by, and many pizza restaurants, very convenient. The owner gave is a set of key, we are free to enter anytime. If you travel alone, it might not be your best choice, but it's very good for travelers who is traveling with somebody.

The location of this hostel is really good, central but not too busy or noisy. I really enjoyed my stay, although I did miss a common room or a kitchen where you can meet more people and chill. Overall experience good though :)

Cheap price for two person private room but not so clean.

It was a little difficult to find because it doesn't have a sign with the name of the Hostel, the good thing is near of the Coliseum and the breakfast is a coffee or cappuccino with a great croissant

Great location. A metro ride from all the main sites. We were going to have to move rooms halfway through our stay, so they upgraded us to a single room with its own bathroom. It's more like rent an apartment for the night. The staff provides a key and shows you to your room and then let's you do your own thing. Very good for independent travelers that don't want to be micromanaged!

Very nice place. got a single double with a private bath. No A/C but everything was in top shape

The just gave us one bed sheet. No cover for the pillow and other beds in the same dorm were complete. Some girls told us that they dint offer them breakfest, even they had payed for that

• 19th Jul 2014
  • Portugal

It was clean, neither far from the train station nor far from the colosseo. Staff were also quite nice. And the best of all, it had female dorms, that gave me the sense of security.

Very disappointed, photos are misleading, as well as claiming to be a bed and breakfast, as we never had it. There are broken lockers deprecated by cardboard and broken toilet. Only one person can shower each morning as the water is freezing cold. The host isn't that friendly or welcoming and is never there! I had to let in a guest, and then inform her that I didn't know where the owner was, she left. You only get one sheet and no pillowcase, and to top it off.. Bed bugs. We got bitten to death.

it is basically a former apartment with a few rooms, a bathroom and a staff room and nothing more; breakfast is served in a café close by. Great location for the money, friendly and helpful staff, however only one bathroom makes troubles in the morning and walking to breakfast is not too convenient. I felt completely safe there, also in the neighborhood.

BED BUGS!! Don't stay here unless you want to be covered in bites. The hostel emailed us about 6 times in 2 weeks insisting we give an exact check in time. We arrived within the hour, and no one was there to check us in. We waited in the corridor for about 90 minutes before another guest contacted her and she arrived. Front door is almost impossible to unlock, and my friend's locker door fell off in the morning. Definitely the worst hostel we had the displeasure of staying in.

If you had this kind of problem why you never comunicate nothing about it to us...mmmmm.....so is impossible to belive is true.......about your arrival, we was waiting you downstairs..but when you arrive you follow some people living in the building and you go inside by yourself...so we wait you 90 minutes down...then someone call and we realise you was up....IS BETTER WHEN YOU ARRIVE BUZZ AT THE PROPERTY AND WAIT SOMEONE ANSWER OR MEET YOU DOWN

Hostel was very small, good wifi but no where to hang out besides in your room. Not 24hr reception and staff made me feel like I was a bother to them. Nice free Italian breakfast (cappuccino and pastry) from a bar close by. Also close by tons of places to eat.

Great location but hard to find. Helpful staff. Spacious rooms. Good breakfast at a local café.

View all Rome Bed and Breakfasts