7.5
Very Good 351 Total Reviews
7.5
Very Good 351 Total Reviews
Poliziano inn Located at Via Angelo Poliziano n.27, , Rome.
Italy
Rome Italy 00184 Via Angelo Poliziano n.27
75% 351
41.8920390 12.5008535
    Rooms available

• Argentina, Female, 18-24
17th Sep 2016
7.7

The place was nice enough, roommates were cool, but the first day I forgot to ask about breakfast (which was included) and after that there was no one from management from whom to get a ticket for my breakfast (which was served some blocks away from the hostel).

30th Aug 2016
5.1

The room was very dirty. Unpleasant experience when you see that for the same price or cheaper, B&B can be much nicer.

• Brazil, Female, 25-30
14th Aug 2016
7.7

Good: location (8 min walk from colosseo/metro), clean, quiet area, free breakfast Bad: no lockers, no fan/a.c., no common area (not good for solo travellers)

• USA, Female, 18-24

Very spacious and clean.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
11th Aug 2016
2.9

Terrible Hostel. Appalling service. You have to ask for everything or else he WILL NOT give it to you - all roommates experienced the same in having to ask for a towel/breakfast/pillow case. Bed: you only got one sheet for the bottom - nothing to cover with. Shower: Broken head No aircon or fan and it was stifling hot. Had to leave window open and then got eaten alive by mosquitos When we had a question about the amount paid he got so angry and screamed at us. DO NOT STAY HERE NOT WORTH IT

The real problem was that costumers didn't want to pay city tax, when is clear indicate on web site that is not included on the price ( 3.50 € per person per day ) , they start to scream accusim us to be rubber , after they had to pay this ammount the only revenge was to invent all this bad review, maybe they are more happy now........ no comment ........

• Hungary, Female, 18-24
1st Aug 2016
7.7

I only spent one night in the hostel, and for that 8 hours it was perfect. The location is great, it is five minutes from the Colosseum, and from that you can reach a lot of the main sights. For me it was very important, because I was short on time. If you only need a olace to sleep for cheap it is perfect. But don't expect too much. It is not a five star hotel, it is very basic. And I only recommend it if you are basicly there only for the night. The staff was very friendly too.

31st Jul 2016
2.0

Don't come to this hostel! The staff is rude! I want to take a rest before I go to take cash, he asked to get the key back in a very rude way. U can see the warning everywhere like" don't steal toilet paper "act. He doesn't stay here whole day, only from 11:00 to 18:00, and not always here even during this time. If u come before 11 or later than 18 u will be charged double! And he will say " give me a good review then I will not charge u so much". I think that's why the rating is good.

ok your fantastic story is nice but the true is : check in is from 11:00 to 23:00 ( but we ask costumer to respect the arrival time set on the reservation or to advise in case of change because we are not here all time) , and like is clearly indicate on the page to have check in another time ( before 11:00 or after 23:00 ) there is an extra of 30 euro, costumer wanted to check in at 9:00 but after we arrived before our check in time didn't want to pay and try to offer a review , also some strange present...., but i'm sorry to check in that time there is an extra to pay, that's the real reason of this bad review regard

• Australia, Female, 25-30
31st Jul 2016
5.4

No locker facilities, they only accept cash payments which no other hotel/hostel had an issue with card, no fan or aircon in 40 degree European summer so don't expect a good sleep, above a main road with traffic all night so again don't expect a good sleep, wifi didn't work most of the time, no pillowcases and my pillow was completely stain covered. You can say you get what you pay for but I've paid much less in Italy in more touristic locations and had much better accomodation

in more turistic location in italy......., more turistic than rome ???? i think you get confue when you wrote this review, this was the guesthouse in roma........please be carefull to write about the correct property when you do a review

21st Jul 2016

I stayed in the guesthouse in a private room and loved it! I was worried about being 10 minutes late and being fined, so I wrote Davide and email and he was kind and assured me "don't worry, I will wait for you." I wanted an extra fan and he found one, when I forgot the wifi password, he came back and personally left it in my door, he was funny and spoke good English and was flexible with my needs. My room was on the 7th floor and I had a beautiful view over the rooftops of Rome!