Pon Pon Woo Reviews

3F, 64 Jhonghua 4th Road, Linyea District, Kaohsiung, Taiwan

really camp like . the sleeping mat is so thin that u really like go camping. Overall is ok but doesn't worth this money. very noisy at times as there might be function in a camp. Not recommended and i will not go anymore.

This is very unique and I love what you're doing. The place is really neat and tidy and has all the facilities you need. I was a bit worried about being too hot but there is plenty of air circulation in the tent. I stayed with my teenage niece and nephew and they loved it too. It seemed really quiet at the time but that's not a bad thing. I think some soft music in the common area would give some atmosphere. I found it a little difficult to find, so a bigger sign on the street would help.

View all Kaohsiung Bed and Breakfasts