Ponta Negra Flat Reviews

Av. Engenheiro Roberto Freire N. 9050, Natal, Brazil

No Rating

speak only portugese, internet in room is free.

Excellent. Very well located. Nice view from the room. I enjoyed my staying there.

It was a very good place to stay. The beach is near and the flat is very nice. It has all we need.

Really the best hotel in the world!!perfect central location, in the main turistic zone!You will not understand how cool it is until you go there! I really had a great time: the breakfast was varied and so good !!The atmosphere in it made me feel like home, I felt very safe and comfortable. This is the proof that the best service is provided by professional people who really like doing their job! we spend last day at the swimming pool, and my girlfriend cried when we had to check out!i would always recommend it!!

This was my first time in brazil, and I have to say that I really enjoyed my stay in Ponta Negra flat. everything was perfect, the staff is incredibly helpful and the location is superb! This place is awsome!! thank you very much for everything, i'll miss that amazing atmosphere!!

great place to stay!!the staff was incredibly kind, the room was clean and it is really central located. The beach was just a step away and we had a lot of fun in this amazing town. Breakfast was very good and free! I miss Evaldo, he is so nice and generous! Thank you guys for the most amazing time and for all the memories!!!!!Best hotel ever!