Pop' Hostel Reviews

17 rue de la République, Avignon, France

Nice hostel that's near everything that you would want to see in Avignon!

I quite enjoyed my stay. Loads of information/maps for tourists, cheap bar, right in the middle of the city, clean and secure and the staff were always a pleasure to deal with. You wouldn't want much more from a hostel.

In every sense, it is an excellent hostel. But the kitchen is very poor. They may consider to keep few additional glass, plates, and cups.

I stayed for one night and I had a great time. I found it comfortable and the people I encountered friendly. I liked that there was a bar and a pool table. The room was spacious and the staff were very accommodating. I would stay here again if I ever return to Avignon because it has a great location in the center of the old town and just about a 10 minute walk from the train station.

Beautiful new hostel, very clean. Loved the beds with curtains for privacy. It was also great to have a bar with an excellent happy hour in the lobby so that you can meet other people staying in the hostel. Location was great, right in the middle of everything.

The staff are friendly and helpful, the room is clean, the bed is comfortable. Plenty of bathrooms and breakfast is worth of money. The only con is that they don't have a lock for the closet. Otherwise, it should be perfect.

Need fridge and morethings in the kitchen

I everything about ex cept a little detail, and that was the fact that breakfast was was really a joke! For 5 euros I'd had truly wcpect more variety, quantity and quality, instead of just a croissant, a demi baguette (industrial btw) and a little bit of jelly and butter.

Excellent, one of the best I have ever been to..

Great tapas , perfect location.

Staff were so friendly, rooms were clean, secure and private, location was really central and the bar was really cheap. Nice and modern with a lovely atmosphere. Great value for money. Only complaint is that there is no oven or hob in the kitchenette, just a kettle and microwave. Otherwise, had a great stay, shame I was only there for one night.

This is a really really nice place located in perfect walking distance from all your key sights/locations. If you're looking for a quiet/chilled out but super clean place to stay - this is your best way to go!

wifi works ok in the rooms, showers are nice and private but staff was verging on rude in reception

Close to train station. But the facilities is not user friendly, can't find any fork and knife in kitchen.

The hostel was very very clean! The happy hour was nice with covert cheap drinks, but I felt a little uncomfortable with drinking and a partying atmosphere so close to my room. The room was also noisy from the street, yet that was ok because it come with being in a super central location.

Great place.

We had a great time in Pop hostel , the staff was really helping and they all speak english which is not so obious in France! The atmosphere is great , a good place to meet people .

Great hostel, fantastic location, and very friendly staff!!

Nice enough place overall but could improve their facilities a little. There are not enough toilets and showers for the number of people staying. These also were quite dirty throughout my stay but certainly not the worst I've seen but smelt bad! Dorm rooms were nice though. Staff were great and were kind when I had to delay my booking due to being stranded so I'm very grateful for that. Overall and adequate stay although maybe a little pricey.

The kitchenette was a disappointment. Very small and dirty utensils. Everything else absolutely fine.