Pop' Hostel Reviews

17 rue de la République, Avignon, France

Loved the curtains on each bunk bed, gave that extra bit of privacy!

Very nice buck bed with power socket, bed night ,and a curtain to keep privacy.

• 11th Aug 2014
  • China

The common space has a pool table and some cheap wine to hang out or make new friends.. I had an excellent time.

• 11th Aug 2014
  • India

Nice place to stay in Avignon. I would definitely come back here. The wifi wasn't always that strong but overall a good stay.

Great location, staff was very friendly, rooms were a good size. make sure you bring a lock for your locker. Only annoying thing was having to re-new the internet code every day. But other than that it's a great hostel!

The card security system is very good, and the breakfast/bar offerings were convenient. The power outlets for each bed were also very helpful. Location was very good in that it was close to the train station and center of town, but very loud throughout the night being on the main street. It would be very helpful if travelers had access to a refrigerator and microwave, but the kitchenette is very limited. The bathrooms seemed to be always dirty or in disrepair.

The kitchenette is just a tiny room with a sink, microwave, kettle and whilst i was there at least a constantly overflowing and smelly bin.

地點很好.離教皇宮和車站都不遠.附近商店多.生活機能很好.職員也很和善.問他問題均能得到滿意的答案.每個床都有2個充電插座和小燈.很方便 。唯一缺點是正對大街.晚上有些人會在對街商店門口聚集喝酒跳舞.所以有時會很吵。

Really nice hostel! Very clean and there is a bathroom in each room. Great atmosphere in common room, nice staff.

• 29th Jul 2014
  • Russia

wifi very weak! staffs are unhelpful!

It is really in a excellent location just five minutes walk to nice station and on the next street, there is the light rail system and there is a supermarket nearby as well. Nothing to complain about its location. Also, you could use the computer there for free. It is clean and tidy as well. Therefore, I would recommend this hostel.

If there is more hanger or a stand in the shower room, it will be even greater.

• 19th Jul 2014
  • South Korea

I stayed in this hostel for the festival d'Avignon. I reserved a single room, which costed me around 130 euros. The location is excellent, in the center of Old Avignon and very close to Palais des Papes....However; the staircases were falling apart and the bricks crease and some were broken. The room I reserved was quite small and lacked some basic commodities. soaps and toothpaste. The common bathrooms and showers were quite dirty.

位置很好 離地鐵也不遠 但床易搖晃 上下鋪容易互吵到

• 15th Jul 2014
  • China

Great location, just right on the main street , easy access to everywhere. The staff are very friendly. The first day I arrived and I realized that my suitcase couldn't be opened. All my personal belongings are in it. They offered me shower jell and towel for free and told me that it wasn't my fault. Nice atmosphere, definitely will go visiting again.

• 13th Jul 2014

Very good location

Private rooms ensuite in 4 th floor are better. Less noise and more confortable.

Excellent location in the city centre. Staff was friendly and helpful. There are power sockets, light and privacy curtains next to the beds. Very good breakfast.

The staff (a girl) was super rude, when I asked for a hairdryer, saying she that she doesn't have it and treat me without respect and consideration- showing to much attitude for someone that works with customer service, I didn't appreciated it.

I don't know.. My schedule punked up and I forgot to cancel the reservation, which was more awful. But i think it is a nice hostel..

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4