Pop Inn Hostel Reviews

Via Marsala 80, Rome, Italy

It is impossible to live at a place without warm water ! I don't even write about the rest, like dirty rooms and toilets, but there sould be at least warm water.

Very very very very very very very bad i hate the place and i will never ever come back again it was ver baaaad

• 30th Dec 2014
  • Iraq

- more heating for the room - warmer water in shower - cleaning regularly - no kitchen - no breakfast for the price

Good workers, good location, near the best places of Rome, but cleaning is not too good, neither the price.

Staffs are nice and helpful. Location is great, so close to main train station, very convenience for foreigner. The only issue is building condition, old and need renovate.

• 28th Nov 2014
  • Indonesia

Was a horrible experience, the place is infested with bed bugs, I am covered head to toe in bites!!!! I payed to stay in a 3 bed room for 2 nights had to get moved around to different rooms and had me sleeping on a mattress on the floor!!! And one bathroom for the whole 3rd level was a bad enough wait to use the toliet let alone to have a shower!!!! Absolutely discussed I've stayed in a lot of hostels and this is by far the worst I've stayed in!!! Would not recommend to anyone!!!

I'm sorry to say so because the staff was very friendly and helpful, but there were bed bugs in the bed. A lot of them! I got bitten pretty bad...

• 9th Nov 2014