Pop Inn Hostel Reviews

Via Marsala 80, Rome, Italy

I hate this place and I didn't even stay there! The lady was BEYOND RUDE. They denied my card twice and cancelled my reservations the day before my stay than still charge me the booking fee and charged me 54 euros when made the reservation on the phone ! They kept telling me to call back every time i called. I called at 2pm and didn't talk to someone until almost 6:30pm ! I hate this place don't EVER stay there!

Very very very very very very very bad i hate the place and i will never ever come back again it was ver baaaad

• 30th Dec 2014
  • Iraq

- more heating for the room - warmer water in shower - cleaning regularly - no kitchen - no breakfast for the price

Good workers, good location, near the best places of Rome, but cleaning is not too good, neither the price.

Staffs are nice and helpful. Location is great, so close to main train station, very convenience for foreigner. The only issue is building condition, old and need renovate.

• 28th Nov 2014
  • Indonesia

Was a horrible experience, the place is infested with bed bugs, I am covered head to toe in bites!!!! I payed to stay in a 3 bed room for 2 nights had to get moved around to different rooms and had me sleeping on a mattress on the floor!!! And one bathroom for the whole 3rd level was a bad enough wait to use the toliet let alone to have a shower!!!! Absolutely discussed I've stayed in a lot of hostels and this is by far the worst I've stayed in!!! Would not recommend to anyone!!!

I'm sorry to say so because the staff was very friendly and helpful, but there were bed bugs in the bed. A lot of them! I got bitten pretty bad...

• 9th Nov 2014

During our stay we weren't sure that there were truly bedbugs in our sheets, but after arriving home we absolutely did have bed bugs which was a major disappointment. We also weren't a fan of the limited wifi or the extremely wet and dirty bathrooms.

• 3rd Nov 2014

Staff was unhelpful and hostel was really dirty and not well taken care of. There were bedbugs in 2 out of the 3 rooms we stayed in and they were in every bed in those rooms. We all woke up with bites everywhere....so gross. Would definitely not recommend

• 17th Oct 2014

We had a great time at the Hostel. The assistance we received from the staff , especially from Sara and Silvia was excellent. Not only were they very accommodating within the hostel, they were friendly and approachable and helped us to plan our time spent in Rome. Pop Inn Hostel is in an incredible location and, the ease of access this gives you to San Lorenzo (the student district) means it is ideal accommodation for those on a budget.

• 27th Sep 2014

Worst hostel I've EVER stayed in and I've stayed in some shady hostels before. Staff wasn't helpful and not friendly. WIFI is only available in the corner of a "common" room. We're two girls and we had an issue with a guest who was being inappropriate and when informing them of the situation they switched him into our 3 bedroom room. We had to leave at 2am in the morning to find another place to stay.

It's beside termini station. Good staffs. But No lock in room's door. Wifi was operated only in lobby.

as by far the WORST place I've ever been. The first impression wasn't any good: dirty and decrepit building. The reception was ok. The ensuite private room was A NIGHTMARE All dirty (with smoke packs on the window), bathroom smudgy and smelly. There was BLOOD STAIN ON THE SHEETS!!!!! Even after requested, nothing was cleaned. Besides a stranger opened my door, and I complained, in vain. Not only was I mistreated and "called" a layer, but nothing was done. And a lot more (no space here)....

• 3rd Sep 2014