Pop Inn Hostel Reviews

Via Marsala 80, Rome, Italy

Was a horrible experience, the place is infested with bed bugs, I am covered head to toe in bites!!!! I payed to stay in a 3 bed room for 2 nights had to get moved around to different rooms and had me sleeping on a mattress on the floor!!! And one bathroom for the whole 3rd level was a bad enough wait to use the toliet let alone to have a shower!!!! Absolutely discussed I've stayed in a lot of hostels and this is by far the worst I've stayed in!!! Would not recommend to anyone!!!

During our stay we weren't sure that there were truly bedbugs in our sheets, but after arriving home we absolutely did have bed bugs which was a major disappointment. We also weren't a fan of the limited wifi or the extremely wet and dirty bathrooms.

• 3rd Nov 2014

We had a great time at the Hostel. The assistance we received from the staff , especially from Sara and Silvia was excellent. Not only were they very accommodating within the hostel, they were friendly and approachable and helped us to plan our time spent in Rome. Pop Inn Hostel is in an incredible location and, the ease of access this gives you to San Lorenzo (the student district) means it is ideal accommodation for those on a budget.

• 27th Sep 2014

It's beside termini station. Good staffs. But No lock in room's door. Wifi was operated only in lobby.

as by far the WORST place I've ever been. The first impression wasn't any good: dirty and decrepit building. The reception was ok. The ensuite private room was A NIGHTMARE All dirty (with smoke packs on the window), bathroom smudgy and smelly. There was BLOOD STAIN ON THE SHEETS!!!!! Even after requested, nothing was cleaned. Besides a stranger opened my door, and I complained, in vain. Not only was I mistreated and "called" a layer, but nothing was done. And a lot more (no space here)....

• 3rd Sep 2014

Amazing location. Smell from bathroom and loose tiles in shower

Good location, easy to access, nice staff but it wasnt so clean. ulaşımı çok kolay, termini nin hemen karşısı, odalar pek temiz değildi, ama çalışanlar çok yardımcı oldu.

The private room I stayed in was great - nice size, big bathroom, air conditioning, tv, and a small balcony. The main door leading from the hallway to the rooms was very creaky, which got a little loud. One confusing thing is that even though there are multiple staff members it seems they can't all do check - in so you have to wait for someone else to be there to do it. Overall though, a great place in a convenient location.

Great staff, couldn't fault them, very helpful and approachable with queries and questions. Great location due to transport links however noisy due to location, however get some ear plugs and you'll be fine. Rooms basic but when you're in rome you shouldn't be spending any time in your room anyway except for sleeping!!

• 21st Jul 2014