Pop Inn Hostel Reviews

Via Marsala 80, Rome, Lazio, Italy

This was the worst hostel I have ever stayed at in my entire life. It was dirty. There was no internet in the room. One night the worker at the front desk blasted music upstairs outside our room until 1:30am keeping us awake. They made us feel like we were inconveniencing them when we asked questions. They came in late in the morning and left early in the evening knowing the wifi in the common area was the only was we could communicate back home to the states.

• 26th Feb 2014

The Wifi had very short range and only worked in the reception. The bedrooms smelled like chlorine. The rest was okay, and the shower was hot despite what others said, and I take a looooong time in the shower always...

I went to the place at the time I told I'll arrive and no one was there. The door was closed and I waited for more than hal an hour and no one apperared. At the end I had to look for another hostal at 22.30!!!! Do not rely on this place.

Loved it! Staff was super helpful, rooms were clean, location was excellent - right across from Termini Station. The only issue was that my shower was freezing. But that is so minor! Thanks guys!