Poramba Hostel Reviews

El Uru Nº 120, Puerto Iguazu, Argentina

The hostel is very nice to chill out. It's not big, let's say intimate. I really loved the pool/ping pong table and the adorable cat. I really didn't like the shower except if you like that you can sit on the toilet while having a shower, and that you have to clean it afterwards.

A charming hostel with swimmingpool and a nice open-air kitchen. The personel is amazing (always giving informations and helping!) The only problem is the bathroom...when you take a shower, there's water e everywhere !

I had an amazing time there. staff was very friendly and helpfull. good location, close to bus station, supermarkets and it's also quiet location. won't find better place in Iguazu than Porämba. we were eating, drinking even dancing all together. great place for solo travelers.

Hola Domini!, thank you very much for your comment, kindness, good vibes and trust given to us. Nice to meet you!

Great hostel. Close walk to bus station. Staff were extremely helpful with any request and info about the Falls. Rooms clean and wi fi worked. Chilled atmosphere. Would stay again for sure!

Four blocks away from the bus station is the only drawback, as the area can seem a little sketchy. Other than that, staff really helps out with planning out what best to do with your time. Breakfast is good and would stay there again.

Awesome hostel with a good kitchen, pool, and breakfast! The best part was the staff; they were super helpful with our tip to Iguazu Falls and, moreover, when I accidentally left my camera at the hostel, they went out of their way to ship it. Would definitely return.

The staff was very friendly and helpfull.

• 17th Mar 2015
  • Romania

Great hostel, tucked away from the main street, and only four blocks from the bus station. Friendly staff, very helpful! We stayed in a private room, comfortable bed, fresh sheets and a nice pool to take a dip, as the days are humid and hot! Not many people around, but very relaxed.

The hostel was in a good location, a short walk from the bus terminal and also a supermarket. The pool area was nice, as was the open air kitchen - though it was a little hectic when more than two people wanted to cook. Breakfast was a small basket of croissants per person so not free realm of what's available. Overall would recommend.

Very good staff, English speaking and very helpful. No lockers, and not a great breakfast, but had a nice pool and kitchen to hang out around. Beds were a bit shaky. I would stay here again though definitely.

Everything ok

Very nice staff. Hostel in a quiet and pretty area. Good breakfast.

Nice hostel, very good and helpful staff!

A really pretty place with great rooms for couple. A nice pool to refresh. A cool staff with a lot of explanations.

Great atmosphere with large shared kitchen, pool table, table tennis, and comunal sitting/breakfast area. Rooms basic and clean-ish. Close to bus station so easy to get to falls. Watch out for the dogs early in the morning as we were bitten - obviously not to do with the hostel (who were great when it happened) but just a warning about Iguazu. However, no one else had problems when we were there with the dogs so probably just unlucky.

• 9th Feb 2015

A nice hostel with a friendly atmosphere. Good, clean room, lovely staff and a nice pool to relax by! My boyfriend and I had a nice stay in our double room. Breakfast was included and included a super selection of rolls.

Great place to stay to visit Iguazu. Swimming pool was amazing. Shower was a bit wack in the 4-bed room. Staff were incredible and helpful woth whatever you want to do/find around the town.

I had a perfect stay. Nice dinner with argentinien meet and nice conversations with everyone around. Special thanks to the staff, you are great. Nice beer!

The hostel is closed!!! They canceld my reservation in advance but could not refund my 12% hostelbookers deposit. So they told me to come there to get it back in cash. Two times I went to the house during my stay in Iguazu, but there was a huge chain at the front door and the place did not look like a running hostel! So save your money and do not make any reservations!

Nice hostel, great price! Location is pretty good only four blocks from the bus station and near restaurants/stores. Breakfast is OK (free!) And there is a nice area to hang out in the backyard. Shower had hot water and functioning toilets. Air conditioning in the rooms works. Beds could be more comfortable but if you are only there one night it's fine. Did I mention how good the price is?

View all Puerto Iguazu Hostels