Poramba Hostel Reviews

El Uru Nº 120, Puerto Iguazu, Argentina

I had a lovely stayed, the staff was very helpful!.. You definitely get what you pay. 100% recommended!

• 14th Aug 2015
  • Argentina

Located in a quiet neighborhood within walking distance of the bus station. The owner is full of valuable information not just about Ciudad del Este but about Paraguay in general. The kitchen is well stocked and sufficient for cooking. If passing through Ciudad del Este, I would stay here again.

I was not impressed that my bed was located inches away from the toilet in what appeared to be a hallway instead of a bedroom!! Shocking!! The hostel is also located far away from the shops/ restaurants and bus station. As a solo female traveller, I didn't feel comfortable walking home at night. On the upside, staff were excellent and the breakfast was lovely.

Clean, simple hostel. Great staff who were friendly and helpful, and had great advice about the falls. Short walk into the town and bus station.

overall great hostel, and very helpful staff. a very fun place to stay. i stay here again if i made my way to puerto iguazu

Not too far from the bus station and center of town.

Stayed for 2 nights in a private room, had a double bed and a bunk bed so was squishy but it was alright as we only slept there we didn't spend spend much time around. Nice little pool table and friendly staff with good English and plenty of advice on the falls. Cute kitten getting around too. Bathroom had no segregation between shower and toilet but nice hot water!!! Wifi was touch and go In the room.

A good chill hostel in the middle of the city. Centrally located near supermarkets and the bus station. Nice english speaking staff and a well equipped kitchen. Would be nice to have lockers in the dorms, but it's not a deal breaker.

Great hostel! Staff are incredibly helpful and welcoming. Beds were comfortable. There was a well stocked bar, big kitchen, pool table and nice out door chill area. The pictures don't do it justice! Nice chilled atmosphere. Just a 5 minute walk from the bus station and some great restaurants. Would recommend to anyone going to Iguazu.

Yeee haaa. What a trip!! Our stay in Iguazu was perfection, with the Falls proving to be more beautiful than we could ever have imagined. And gee was this hostel a good choice. Super friendly staff, a super cute kitty cat and super nice folks staying there at the same time. I'd recommend it to all of y'all. A stay worthy of the Queen, the Pope or Donald Trump.

There weren't lockers in the rooms, just a large store room where you could put you backpack if you wanted. no complaints about the kitchen. The dorms were not crowded, spacious with a side lamp for each bed which was really nice. However the mattresses/pillows seemed very old. There was a strange smell in the rooms (and adjoining shower/bathroom) but i think it could have been because of all the moisture/humidity in town. By the end of our stay I could barely stand being in our room.

The hostel is very nice to chill out. It's not big, let's say intimate. I really loved the pool/ping pong table and the adorable cat. I really didn't like the shower except if you like that you can sit on the toilet while having a shower, and that you have to clean it afterwards.

A charming hostel with swimmingpool and a nice open-air kitchen. The personel is amazing (always giving informations and helping!) The only problem is the bathroom...when you take a shower, there's water e everywhere !

I had an amazing time there. staff was very friendly and helpfull. good location, close to bus station, supermarkets and it's also quiet location. won't find better place in Iguazu than Porämba. we were eating, drinking even dancing all together. great place for solo travelers.

Hola Domini!, thank you very much for your comment, kindness, good vibes and trust given to us. Nice to meet you!

Great hostel. Close walk to bus station. Staff were extremely helpful with any request and info about the Falls. Rooms clean and wi fi worked. Chilled atmosphere. Would stay again for sure!

Spacious rooms, helpful staff, a good pick if you doing the falls. No frills, no fuss type of hostel.

Four blocks away from the bus station is the only drawback, as the area can seem a little sketchy. Other than that, staff really helps out with planning out what best to do with your time. Breakfast is good and would stay there again.

We had a nice stay here, facilities are a bit average (think old converted motor inn with tin can pool). Staff are very helpful and location easy walk from town.

Awesome hostel with a good kitchen, pool, and breakfast! The best part was the staff; they were super helpful with our tip to Iguazu Falls and, moreover, when I accidentally left my camera at the hostel, they went out of their way to ship it. Would definitely return.

The staff was very friendly and helpfull.

• 17th Mar 2015