Port Campbell Hostel Reviews

18 Tregea St, Port Campbell, Port Campbell, Australia

This was by far the best hostel that I have used world wide. Outstanding friendly staff! The facility decor, furnishings and kitchen were excellent. I would highly recommend travelers of the Great Ocean Road to stay here in Port Campbell. The sites to the west of Port Campbell were unbelieveable.

The best hostel ever! Staff are beautiful! Place is great! Like a five star hostel ! Recommended for y'all!

Nice and quiet hostel in Port Campbell. Toilets and showers in the corridors are a bit off putting but otherwise clean and tidy.

This place is amazing! the atmosphere was warm and inviting and it was clean and secure and had everything we needed. Thanks for an awesome stay, hot showers and warm beds. Definitely coming back here and bringing friends! Real value for money - can't rate it highly enough!!!

• 14th Jul 2015

Really noisy place. Paying guitar in the dining area and listening the noise in the rooms (after midnight time and no remarks from the staff). No sound or heat insulation of the building, listening to the rain and wind sound all night so unable to sleep.

Great hostel, clean, affordable and nice common area.

One of the best Hostels I've ever stayed at. Great atmosphere, friendly and helpful staff, clean, huge common area. Totally recommend it!

Super friendly staff! Very clean hostel.

The place was welcoming, clean and the staff was very friendly. Great atmosphere. Would definitely recommend this place!

• 16th May 2015
  • Malaysia

I've stayed in several hostels around Australia and this is definitely one of the best ones, if not the best one. Great value for money, the facilities are excellent, rooms are very clean. Great atmosphere and decoration. I spent the night at Port Campbell only because I knew I could stay at this hostel. Thanks guys!

Great hostel. Very clean, spacious, really nice rooms and communal areas. Bed was very comfy and quiet! I would definitely stay here again.

Fantastic place. Easy to find. Clean, modern, everything you could want supplied for you. Owners were very hospitable, full of local info. We ended up staying an extra night as we knew we wouldn't find anything else in the area of the same standard (for the same price)

• 1st May 2015

It is the second time to stay here but it is worth my money

I absutely loved this hostel! Everything from the facitlities to the atmosphere overall and the staff was perfect!! It was my sisters first night in a Hostel and she was also impressed and would love to be back there after one night in a Hotel not as good as this one!! Muuuch love xx

• 9th Apr 2015