Port Campbell Hostel Reviews

18 Tregea St, Port Campbell, Port Campbell, Australia

Great hostel, clean, affordable and nice common area.

One of the best Hostels I've ever stayed at. Great atmosphere, friendly and helpful staff, clean, huge common area. Totally recommend it!

• 13th Jun 2015

Super friendly staff! Very clean hostel.

• 9th Jun 2015
  • brynnebillings

The place was welcoming, clean and the staff was very friendly. Great atmosphere. Would definitely recommend this place!

• 16th May 2015
  • Malaysia

I've stayed in several hostels around Australia and this is definitely one of the best ones, if not the best one. Great value for money, the facilities are excellent, rooms are very clean. Great atmosphere and decoration. I spent the night at Port Campbell only because I knew I could stay at this hostel. Thanks guys!

Great hostel. Very clean, spacious, really nice rooms and communal areas. Bed was very comfy and quiet! I would definitely stay here again.

Fantastic place. Easy to find. Clean, modern, everything you could want supplied for you. Owners were very hospitable, full of local info. We ended up staying an extra night as we knew we wouldn't find anything else in the area of the same standard (for the same price)

• 1st May 2015

It is the second time to stay here but it is worth my money

I absutely loved this hostel! Everything from the facitlities to the atmosphere overall and the staff was perfect!! It was my sisters first night in a Hostel and she was also impressed and would love to be back there after one night in a Hotel not as good as this one!! Muuuch love xx

• 9th Apr 2015

Although I only stayed 1 night I had a very pleasant stay. The hostel is a BYO , which I like and is also very well located. As well as the good & clean facilities the staff were fantastic and very informative.

Great stay and I really love the common room so much!

Nice place to stay, friendly staff. I ´ll come back!

• 25th Mar 2015

There is very clearly in everywhere. Nice to stay there.

Nice big dorms, good social area and kitchen. One of the cleanest hostels I've stayed in.

Just brilliant. Cheap, modern, big and clean. Helpful staff. Free wifi and a comfertable bed. What more can you ask for.

All the facilities are big, clean and well equipped, with a carpark easily accessible from the rooms (nice when you have a heavy backpack) and easy walking distance from Poet Campbell town centre and beach, and 10 minutes drive from the 12 Apostles.

Large, clean hostel. The lobby / lounge area was very nice. The rooms are very spacious but don't have lockers so you'll want to leave your stuff in your car. The kitchen and eating area is great but be aware that some tour groups also stay at the hostel so the kitchen/ eating area can be crowded at times if they are having their group meal. Overall a great place to stay for a night along the great ocean road.

1st time in mixed dorm no real problem but would prefer it if male & female slept in own bunks

Excellent all round! Stay here just one night but was very impressed with the cleanliness, facilities, showers with cubicle to put your clothes etc, loads of toilets and showers, helpful staff, good wifi on ground floor, BBQ area. So much to offer.

Friendly staff and very helpful. Central location. Had a really great stay!

View all Port Campbell Hostels