Port Campbell Hostel Reviews

18 Tregea St, Port Campbell, Port Campbell, Australia

The best hostel ever! Staff are beautiful! Place is great! Like a five star hostel ! Recommended for y'all!

This place is amazing! the atmosphere was warm and inviting and it was clean and secure and had everything we needed. Thanks for an awesome stay, hot showers and warm beds. Definitely coming back here and bringing friends! Real value for money - can't rate it highly enough!!!

• 14th Jul 2015

Really noisy place. Paying guitar in the dining area and listening the noise in the rooms (after midnight time and no remarks from the staff). No sound or heat insulation of the building, listening to the rain and wind sound all night so unable to sleep.

Great hostel, clean, affordable and nice common area.

One of the best Hostels I've ever stayed at. Great atmosphere, friendly and helpful staff, clean, huge common area. Totally recommend it!

Super friendly staff! Very clean hostel.

The place was welcoming, clean and the staff was very friendly. Great atmosphere. Would definitely recommend this place!

• 16th May 2015
  • Malaysia

I've stayed in several hostels around Australia and this is definitely one of the best ones, if not the best one. Great value for money, the facilities are excellent, rooms are very clean. Great atmosphere and decoration. I spent the night at Port Campbell only because I knew I could stay at this hostel. Thanks guys!

Great hostel. Very clean, spacious, really nice rooms and communal areas. Bed was very comfy and quiet! I would definitely stay here again.

Fantastic place. Easy to find. Clean, modern, everything you could want supplied for you. Owners were very hospitable, full of local info. We ended up staying an extra night as we knew we wouldn't find anything else in the area of the same standard (for the same price)

• 1st May 2015

It is the second time to stay here but it is worth my money

I absutely loved this hostel! Everything from the facitlities to the atmosphere overall and the staff was perfect!! It was my sisters first night in a Hostel and she was also impressed and would love to be back there after one night in a Hotel not as good as this one!! Muuuch love xx

• 9th Apr 2015

Although I only stayed 1 night I had a very pleasant stay. The hostel is a BYO , which I like and is also very well located. As well as the good & clean facilities the staff were fantastic and very informative.

Great stay and I really love the common room so much!

Nice place to stay, friendly staff. I ´ll come back!

• 25th Mar 2015

There is very clearly in everywhere. Nice to stay there.

Nice big dorms, good social area and kitchen. One of the cleanest hostels I've stayed in.

Just brilliant. Cheap, modern, big and clean. Helpful staff. Free wifi and a comfertable bed. What more can you ask for.

All the facilities are big, clean and well equipped, with a carpark easily accessible from the rooms (nice when you have a heavy backpack) and easy walking distance from Poet Campbell town centre and beach, and 10 minutes drive from the 12 Apostles.

View all Port Campbell Hostels