Port Inn Reviews

34 Jaffa (Yafo) Road, Haifa, Israel

well run place convenient to railway station and easily reached by bus from main bus station. Staff very helpful, good small kitchen, outdoor and indoor dining and lounge areas. Free computers. Not a party hostel. Highly recommended.

A good hostel with an excellent location, very close to the Carmelit funicular and to the train to Tel aviv and to the port, and also to the pubs and good restaurants nearby. The hostel is keeping the silence for the guests by preventing check-in after midnight, and I think it is very right to do so. There is a nice yard, TV, little kitchen and 3 free computers. The staff is very kind and helpful. I will be back in my next visit in Haifa.

We had a great time at Port Inn and would fully recommend the guest house to others: When we arrived, we got two maps, one of Haifa and its attractions and an additional one with useful places in the neighborhood (post office etc). The staff is really helpful and makes sure you have everything you wish for, from an excellent breakfast through to an airport transfer if needed. Our room even had its own little balcony - which we rarely used because there is a beautiful terrace in the backyard.

Nice place and staff. Central location in Haifa.

Normally I am too lazy to add a review but this time my stay was such a pleasant surprise I decided to drop a quick line. You guys are doing a great job! Keep up

The hostel was very easy to find and the location is good. The staff was helpful and kind and showed us places to go from the map. The female dorm was clean and there was lots of space. It was also nice to dry our clothes outside the window. The terrace was nice place to chill and to get to know new people. We made good friends here :-) Great place and we would like to come back!

The staff were pleasant enough, particularly when I couldnt remember the door code. The internet of the 2nd floor was constantly closing the connection. This meant i had a number of people outside my room using another wifi signal, talking amd taking internat calls. The staff simply rebooted the wifi and walked off... The problem persisted for two days. They refused to give me another set of keys to the room, saying that one was enough. That meant we had to stick together to gain entry.

Great area, It was very comfortable.

• 3rd Jul 2014

Very friendly and helpful stuff. Location is good as you have a laundry service for self-service just next door to the hostel. Very clean hostel. The own garden/ terrace is very beautiful and calm for taking time out

it was the best hostel i've stayed at in israel. clean showers, kitchen, and cool staff. this hostel also has such a beautiful terrace, comfy living room where you can hang out at anytime. and of course.. two adorable cats are chillin at the terrace which makes it even better! so cute.. you really get what you pay for!

Great place, close to trainstation and sights. Staff is the best!!

The location is close to all the restaurant and activities ansd the staff was really helping with the transportations to reach the activities that were not close. It was really clean and the terasse was amazing. Some problem with the wifi tho