Port Inn Reviews

34 Jaffa (Yafo) Road, Haifa, Israel

Normally I am too lazy to add a review but this time my stay was such a pleasant surprise I decided to drop a quick line. You guys are doing a great job! Keep up

The hostel was very easy to find and the location is good. The staff was helpful and kind and showed us places to go from the map. The female dorm was clean and there was lots of space. It was also nice to dry our clothes outside the window. The terrace was nice place to chill and to get to know new people. We made good friends here :-) Great place and we would like to come back!

The staff were pleasant enough, particularly when I couldnt remember the door code. The internet of the 2nd floor was constantly closing the connection. This meant i had a number of people outside my room using another wifi signal, talking amd taking internat calls. The staff simply rebooted the wifi and walked off... The problem persisted for two days. They refused to give me another set of keys to the room, saying that one was enough. That meant we had to stick together to gain entry.

Great area, It was very comfortable.

• 3rd Jul 2014

Very friendly and helpful stuff. Location is good as you have a laundry service for self-service just next door to the hostel. Very clean hostel. The own garden/ terrace is very beautiful and calm for taking time out

it was the best hostel i've stayed at in israel. clean showers, kitchen, and cool staff. this hostel also has such a beautiful terrace, comfy living room where you can hang out at anytime. and of course.. two adorable cats are chillin at the terrace which makes it even better! so cute.. you really get what you pay for!

Great place, close to trainstation and sights. Staff is the best!!

The location is close to all the restaurant and activities ansd the staff was really helping with the transportations to reach the activities that were not close. It was really clean and the terasse was amazing. Some problem with the wifi tho

Excellent inn. Best for this price range in the area. Loved the breakfast even though I had to pay extra. Very clean and very professional and helpful staff. I liked the decor. Only downside is WiFi in the room is not strong enough.

Lovely place to stay. Right near train station and short walk to metro. Nice area to sit in yard. Mostly older pilgrims. Would recommend, helpful staff.

I thought this was a great hostel, with very helpful and friendly staff.

The location, atmosphere and staff were awesome. The only concern we had was a lack of any lockers inside the rooms or locks to the rooms and the password to the outside door was ridiculously simple.

I can say this is best place whenever I stayed in Israel. Very good location near the train station, walking distance to the garden and Germany colony. Staffs were very helpful with fluent English. I did not try the dinner and breakfast so I can't commend. But in all, I will recommend this hostel if u stay in Haifa .

The place is not too big so feels more cozy and welcoming. Rooms are good size but would be nice to have more hangers and "personal space" to organize your own stuffs, also no locker or safe box, only one at the reception (u leave your valuables w/ them). About the staff i would say that the guy in the morning (im sorry, i forgot his name) is the one who makes the difference. He is great, helpful, gentil and always available.

• 2nd May 2014

The rooms, the bathrooms and the breakfast room were extremely clean. The staff was very friendly and helpful with all touristic tips I needed. There's a very beautiful backyard, worth sitting there with a glass of wine!

Really nice hostel, the staff is very helpfull, the garden lovely and the rooms and bathrooms clean!

This is a great place to stay at. If you stay in a private room it feels more like a hotel than a hostel since you get a breakfast buffé, new towels every day and they even make your bed while you're away during the day.

A place where you feel very welcome... The receptions is nice and willing to help you with planning eg day trips to Akko and Nazareth, or city tours in Haifa... The facilities are one of the best I found in Israel for the price the charge you... I can absolutely recommend this place! It is very close to the German Colony, the subway station for visiting the garden etc.

I loved my stay in Port Inn and it spoiled me for all future hostels ever. The garden was gorgeous and I loved just taking my book and reading there. It was pretty close to everything (and very close to the train station) and the staff was incredibly helpful for everything including recommending the best restaurants. The common areas close at midnight, and it would be nice to have somewhere to sit if you weren't ready to go to sleep yet, but overall a perfect time.

Great Place and even better Staff. They were super helpful. We totally recommend this place.