Port Macquarie Backpackers Reviews

2 Hastings River Drive, Port Macquarie, Australia

One of the best hostels we've ever stayed in!

Good-looking house, cozy beds and very friendly staff: I only stayed for one night, but if I were in Port Macquarie for longer, this would be my hostel again.

Small hostel, liked the atmosphere. Location is a bit out of town, ~ 15 Minutes walk. Lockers would've been nice and the plates and bowls etc seemed to be very old, enjoyed my stay nevertheless.

I have never felt more welcome at a hostel! I absolutely d it there, and I was sad to leave! If you want a homely feeling go here! Best hostel ever!

A very nice hostel over all, we even got a room for 4 even though we were booked into an 8-bed room for no extra cost. BUT there's no sockets in the rooms, so nowhere to charge mobiles/laptops etc except in the kitchen or common room. That said, it was a nice and friendly place to stay. Don't forget to visit the Koala Hospital if you stay here. :)

Great showers!

My boyfriend and I needed a place to stay on our long drive back from Byron to Sydney. We booked a 2 bed private room but unfortunately booked the wrong date! When we arrive the staff were super helpful and understanding. Luckily for us they kindly fitted us into a room that night and no extra charges or money lost :) Very friendly people that stayed there too and was clean :)

Great overnight stop, friendly staff. Free pool table was added bonus, as well as free lifts to the koala hospital.

Had an awesome time in this hostel. The staff are very friendly and so helpful. Very clean and well looked after. Only negative aspect was the noise from the main road, very noisy and loud in the morning. Would recommend this hotel.

STAFF WERE AWESOME LOVELY PLACE RELAXING FUN GREAT EXPERIENCE THANKS