Port O'Call YHA Reviews

7 Craven Close, Port Douglas, Australia

Great hostel with great staff. Stayed in one of the doubles which has just been refurbished. Spacious, clean and comfy.

Would recommend this hostel to anyone staying in Port Douglas. The staff were lovely and very helpful - they helped book a couple of trips for me. The hostel is nice and chilled with a great little pool and free wifi. Only 10-15 minute walk to the main town and beach. Good sized kitchen which is kept clean at all times. Would definitely go back!

Would be nice to have lockers in the rooms or a secondary place to lock up valuables during the day. (i.e. my laptop)

• 1st Apr 2015

Unlimited wifi is the most impressive for me

Good clean hostel with nice amenities.

Best hostel I stayed in! Really good atmosphere and the staff is the best! Everbody was always smiling and so nice. Was there for 1 week and felt really sad when I had to leave ;)

• 7th Mar 2015

Nice place to stay, relaxed and familiar atmosphere, very friendly and always helpful staff! I can absolutely recommend a stay at Port O'Call :)

• 16th Feb 2015
  • Switzerland

Loved this hostel! I swapped to here from a hostel more central at the last minute and am really glad I did. The staff were really friendly and the rooms were some of the cleanest I've seen in any hostel I've stayed in. Also loved having a fridge and iPod dock in the room, made it even better! Plus the wifi was free and I got coverage everywhere which is always a bonus :) would definitely recommend this hostel!

What did I like...... The room was large, the bathroom spotless and my room mates cool. The huge guest kitchen was well equipped and clean and the TV room showed new release movies. The wifi was super fast and FREEEEEE!!! BUT the best thing ever was the 5 minute walk to the beach. And I extended ... and I extended again...

View all Port Douglas Hostels