Porthtowan Backpackers Reviews

Seamyst, Beach Road, Porthtowan, Truro, Cornwall TR4 8AA, Cornwall, England

a really nice youth hostel, well located to go surfing or to visit Cornwall with a car. The staff is really nice and helpful. It feels like home over there, the atmosphere is friendly. There's a big and convenient kitchen, the dormitory was a little bit small but the beds are comfortable.

The best of the best hostel I have stayed in ,nice big bed,clean,super super friendly host jane and Steve are 5 stars,location is sublime ,I have a beautiful sleep and will never forget your kindness and hospitality ,breakfast was my kind of thing baguette or french bread,yogurt,and the day doesn't end quickly,the nice bay with lovely people and surfers yum! I enjoy that hostel a lot

Really friendly atmosphere. Steve is an amazing host. I left my bag behind and Steve was marvellous and posted it to us. The beach and bars in the area are also great. We had a fantastic time and will defo be back :)