Portland House Reviews

555, South Circular Road, Kilmainham, Dublin, Ireland

Excellent B&B with friendly & obliging staff. About a 20 minute walk to the centre, but there is a bus literally outside the front door. We had a very clean, quiet room. If noise bothers you, ask for a room at the side or back of the house. A very generous cooked breakfast. The only negative thing I can think of is that the shower in our room did not have great water pressure & the water was luke warm. I would definitely stay there again.

• 11th Sep 2015
  • All Female Group, 41+

The hostess was wonderful. Lovely and warm and was really helpful in providing recommendations on places to visit.

Very accommodating hosts. A bit of a walk into town so I suggest using the LUSA line

Delightful stay. Helpful hostess and delicious breakfast. I would repeat my visit!

• 30th Jun 2015