Portland Pensione Reviews

109 ne san rafael st., Portland, Oregon, Portland, USA

This is not a hostel, it's more of a sketchy and overpriced motel. I did not enjoy my stay and chose to sleep at a park bench the next day instead of going back there (true story!)

I only stayed one night, but the hostel was messy! The owner was friendly, but the hostel is attached to their bedroom and to get to your room you have to walk through their kitchen. messy.The guests were also unfriendly. When I left for the airport one morning I was asked by one of the motel guests for money and felt threatened, she was about to grab my bag before I ran back into the hostel to wait for my taxi! for 30$ it was ok, but if you have time look for something better.

• 12th Oct 2014