9.3
Superb 135 Total Reviews
9.3
Superb 135 Total Reviews
Porto Alegre Eco Hostel Located at R. Luiz Afonso, 276, , Porto Alegre.
Brazil
Porto Alegre 90050-310 R. Luiz Afonso, 276
93% 135
-30.0394704 -51.2214159
    Rooms available

• aliceportos380
  • Brazil, Female, 25-30
30th Jun 2016

Great hostel, very nice and clean beds, charming rooms, good breakfast. I needed a comfortable and quiet place to rest and it was the perfect choice, the staff was really friendly and made me feel at home. I'd surely stay there again. Perfect location at the bohemian (but not too noisy) side of Porto Alegre.

2nd Jun 2016

I really enjoyed my stay here. Probably one of the best hostels I've been to. Very creative atmosphere and friendly staff. Felt the security was really good, building is easy to find (bright green),breakfast was good, and it's nice to see the events they put on. I highly recommend it as they put in good effort to make your stay a good one.

Shawn, we miss you mate!!!! Thanks for the review it is really important for us to know your opinion. Have fun on your travel and come back whenever you want! The south misses you.

2nd Jun 2016
8.0

Recommenable hostel. Good beds, friendly and helpfull staff. Breakfast could be better.

13th Apr 2016

The receptionists and staff was amazing. I love this hostel. Common room was Relaxing and there are enough places for everyone. Very cute hostel and staff members :)

• England, Male, 31-40