Porto Alive Hostel Reviews

Rua das Flores, 138, Porto, Portugal

Very clean, great space, great location. No social atmosphere whatsoever. Don't expect to make friends here unless you really make the effort yourself. Offers information on activities and staff is helpful when asking questions on the culture and the city.

I met some friends but The fridge was too disgusting. An okay hostel

It has an excellent location and the prices for the beds are quite cheap and the balance quality/price is great! Though if u are to choose a double room, I don't believe this ratio is so visible and I believe if you choose this option it might not even be worthy.

• 14th Mar 2015
  • Portugal

I very much enjoyed my time here. It was perfectly located and the free tours are fantastic...do them all if you can!

Excelente opcao de hostel. Muito bem localizado e o staff é sensacional! Excelent option for a hostel. Very well localized, and super close to the city center. The staff is awesome and very helpful.

• 27th Feb 2015

Nice and friendly stuff. But the kitchen and the ten bed dorm is really smal and narrow. Still I would go there again because of the friendly stuff, the perfect location and the good value for money!

everything is excellent except that the wifi on the top floor we lived was poor