Porto Alive Hostel Reviews

Rua das Flores, 138, Porto, Portugal

It was nice to stay at Porto Alive Hostel! Rooms and toilets are clean and enough for all the guests ( I was there in August). The girls at the reception are really nice and helpful !

The plusses of the hostel: great view from our second floor room with balcony on the back (seeing the cathedral), and the central location The minuses: all the walls are dark grey, it's very depressing, and the kitchen and the chill-out room are in the basement without any daylight. The kitchen is not kept so clean, it reminded me of my time in a student dorm. Breakfast hardly should have this name (just toast, if you're unlucky the toast or the jelly are all gone).

Great place! Very clean rooms and friendly people

Thanks for the feedback! Hope see you again!

The hostel was close to the train station. The street was VERY noisy so don't forget your earplugs. Each bed has a lamp. Also there are lockers for your safety, don't forget your padlock. The bed was fine, toilets fine, poor breakfast (just bread, coffee). The girl from the reception Mafalda was very nice and the other girl I spoke to didn't know anything about the city. The hostel has not atmosphere, there are not common rooms and activities to meet people.

Very clean, great space, great location. No social atmosphere whatsoever. Don't expect to make friends here unless you really make the effort yourself. Offers information on activities and staff is helpful when asking questions on the culture and the city.

thanks for the feedback!! Hope see you again!

I met some friends but The fridge was too disgusting. An okay hostel

It has an excellent location and the prices for the beds are quite cheap and the balance quality/price is great! Though if u are to choose a double room, I don't believe this ratio is so visible and I believe if you choose this option it might not even be worthy.

• 14th Mar 2015
  • Portugal

I very much enjoyed my time here. It was perfectly located and the free tours are fantastic...do them all if you can!