Porto Downtown Hostel

Fabulous 1002 Total Reviews
8.8
Fabulous 1002 Total Reviews

10th Feb 2017

Really enjoyed my quick stay here, I arrived early and they let me drop off my stuff and hang out in the common area until my room was ready. Big common area with a TV couches, WIFI worked throughout, and a big clean kitchen (though missing some basic utensils, like a skillet!) I was very impressed by the cleanliness of the place, and how spacious the rooms were. Really fun environment. Great location in terms of being close to everything, but be prepared for a lot of street noise!

• Taiwan, Female, 25-30
21st Dec 2016
6.0

You can choose anthor choise in the same budget. The stuff was impolite. The room was really cold in such the cold weather in the late December. And the stuff was unwilling to turn on the heater and with a bad mood. I suggested there must be another choise in the same budget.

• Netherlands, Male, 18-24
17th Nov 2016

Very nice location close to all bars, nice staff

• Argentina, Female, 25-30
10th Nov 2016

Perfecto todo! Pedro muy amable desde el principio. Lo unico que quiere es que tu estadia sea buen. Muy cerca de la plaza

• Slovenia, Mixed Group, 18-24
5th Oct 2016

Me and my friends arrived there late in the evening and the lady at the reception was lovely and very funny. The staff in general was very friendly and helpful, always there for our questions. Location of the hostel is amazing, close to the metro and very close to most attractions and many restaurants and bars. We stayed for 3 days and we truly liked it. :-)