Porto Downtown Hostel

Fabulous 1026 Total Reviews

• Australia, All Female Group, 18-24
12th May 2017
7.7

The staff were friendly, but communication wasn't that clear our first night. We told them we were coming after 12 but no one was there to greet us. We waited in the lobby for an hour because, like most travelers, we didn't have phone data and couldn't contact them to let them know we were there. Other than that the hostel is good for what you pay for :) Place needs renovations though.. floorboards were lifting and the shower leaked from the bathroom into our bedroom

• Brazil, Male, 25-30
25th Apr 2017

It is a great place, very very well located. Only the WiFi desappointed me. The staff is incredibly nice.

15th Apr 2017
6.3

The bathroom was a mess, and I didn't like the idea of the locker being outside of the room. The breakfast was quite poor. It says that they have a 24 hour reception (the main reason I took this hostel) but then they write to you saying that if you arrive after midnight they will charge you an extra 5€, which was not cool. I will not go again to this hostel.

7th Apr 2017

This is a fine hostel. The rooms are fine and cleanliness is fine. The kitchen/dinning room/lounge is large and a good way to meet other people. The staff is helpful in answering any of your questions. The location is the best part since it's in the city center. Overall I would recommend this hostel because it's a good and nice place to stay

• Belgium, Male, 25-30
7th Apr 2017

Excellent hostel situated just behind the nightlife in the centre! Nice Staff !

• Russia, Female, 25-30
1st Apr 2017
7.1

A door of the balcony in our room didn't close, so it was VERY noisy at night. I had a feeling as if I was sleeping on a bench in a square. Ear plugs kind of half-helped. Toilet doors are broken too. In general, this place requires renovation. Also, it's everything but cozy.

• Germany, Mixed Group, 18-24
1st Apr 2017

Really nice hostel - clean and good atmosphere! A bit noisy at night but I think it was not too bad and I guess it is like this everywhere in this area because of the drunken people. Girl at the reception extremely cool friendly and helpful. Staff from the breakfast not really.

10th Feb 2017

Really enjoyed my quick stay here, I arrived early and they let me drop off my stuff and hang out in the common area until my room was ready. Big common area with a TV couches, WIFI worked throughout, and a big clean kitchen (though missing some basic utensils, like a skillet!) I was very impressed by the cleanliness of the place, and how spacious the rooms were. Really fun environment. Great location in terms of being close to everything, but be prepared for a lot of street noise!

• Taiwan, Female, 25-30
21st Dec 2016
6.0

You can choose anthor choise in the same budget. The stuff was impolite. The room was really cold in such the cold weather in the late December. And the stuff was unwilling to turn on the heater and with a bad mood. I suggested there must be another choise in the same budget.