Porto Lounge Hostel Reviews

Rua do Almada 317, Porto, Portugal

Incredible experience, it looked more like a hotel than a hostel and the location was really perfect as well as the staff. Highly recommended !!

A bit noisy

THE BEST HOSTEL I HAVE EVER STAYED IN. You will literally think you are walking into a 5 star hotel when you walk into this place. So clean, beautiful, and best free breakfast you will ever get at a hostel! If you are in Porto, STAY HERE. Best bang for your buck and best overall hostel experience I've had in my life. And I've stayed in over 50 hostels before...

• 19th Jun 2015

The lady that runs the place was very helpful and considerate especially in assisting me to get my boarding pass printed and a slightly delayed checkout. So of the other staff were new and spoke limited English. Free breakfast was good and place was very clean. Little in the way of activities organised. This is not a party hostel, so a little more difficult to get to know people.

It's a prefect hostel

A lovely, clean hostel that is centrally located in Porto. Great breakfast too! I reckon a hot tub/plunge pool (on the terrace) and daily evening meal (for 8-10 Euros) would be a great addition to this hostel! www.facebook.com/TRGTALP www.roughguidetoalonelyplanet.blogspot.co.uk

Can I say, best hostel ever?

The hostel is great, everything very well organized, clean and the staff are very friendly as well.

• 12th May 2015

Having never travelled alone before, the Porto Lounge Hostel was perfect for me. The hostel was centrally located and offered free walking tours daily! The staff was very kind and extremely helpful. The only downside of the hostel was that there seemed to be a lot of small fees and deposits (10€ key deposit, 3€ towel deposit, 0.25€ per printed page etc.)

The Location was excellent and the hostel is very chic. The common area and kitchen are fantastic with everything you could need to stay in and cook your own meals. The staff were friendly and overall I really enjoyed my stay. The upstairs bedroom floors were extremely creaky and it made quite a bit of noise when you are trying to sleep and I did think in the unisex bathrooms the frosted shower doors were fairly see-through so it didnt give much privacy for showering.

the bathroom layout and design is perfect! my husband & I are travel to many places and this bathroom has give us a very good impression. It only serve 2 rooms' guest & the basin also built for only 2! Security is very good as only the 2 rooms' guest can access the room area. The staff are very friendly & helpful also. Kitchen is clean and well equipped but if they can clean up the fridge once in a month will be good because a lot of food has expired.Overall we are very satisfy this hostel!”

Great location, great room, great staff. I definitely recommend this hostel!

Very nice place!!!! Totally worth money!!! Maybe I am a girl and I like the atmosphere, quiet and clean :)) Even we live in a 10 persons' dorm, we could not feel crowded. Very good location and helpful staff :)

So so so nice! We loved our stay and recommend it to everyone visiting porto! Couldn't have been cleaner or cuter.

The hostel was almost perfect. Super nice staff, extremly clean and good facilities. (Two toilets and showers for a 8 bed dorm!!!) Located in the city center, nice terrace in the backyard. The breakfast was above average, but some real juice (not just the powder thing), some fruits and not just breakfast until 10 would make it perfect.

Great! Awesome! Best stay we could have in Porto. The Lounge-Hostel-Team is very friendly; we enjoyed a fresh breakfast every morning in a beautiful atmosphere. Our room was clean and modern. The bathroom is amazing! (Better than my own one... :)) At least I can say that I love this place, the Almada-Street with its workshop-cafés near-by and the cool bar next door. Fell in love with Porto!

• 16th Mar 2015

We are three girls and stayed in a female dorm. The room was really nice and the hostel is very modern. We felt safe at all times because strangers cannot just enter the hostel as the door must be opened by the receptionist. The breakfast was included and good. The staff was really friendly and made us feel welcome. It's only a 7 minute walk from the main train station and like 3 minutes walk to the centre.

Friendly staff, good kitchen and dining area and nice breakfast. The shared bathrooms are spacious and clean. The whole place has been recently renovated, so everything is very modern.