Porto Lounge Hostel Reviews

Rua do Almada 317, Porto, Portugal

The BEST hostel experience I've had among 5 hostels that I've stayed in till now! The staffs were extremely friendly!! They spend time to recommend Porto's stuff and answer every single question you have, we even had a mini Portuguese lesson to learn speaking a little Portuguese, which made our trip so much more interesting too. They also recommended an excellent city walking tour for us to go on and it was excellent too. The rooms and toilets are absolutely beautiful, clean & lovely. THUMBS UP!

Location is perfect. near the metrostation and the sao bento trainstation, near all the beautiful mustsees, and near the vegetarianrestaurant :) the staff was very helpfull and nice. rooms and bathrooms are clean. very nice stay.

• 14th Aug 2015

Really great, clean hostel but no atmosphere. Great for a place to rest your head.

I think they can do a better job with cleanliness especially bathrooms, otherwise great establishment

• 10th Aug 2015

스태프 친절하고 시설 괜찮고 아침 잘주고 다 좋은데 그 당시 같이 지낸 사람들이 시끄럽고 무례하고 방에서도 떠들고 밖에서도 떠들고 그게 별로였네요(방음이 1층 도미는 잘 안되고 2층부터는 괜찮았었다고 하네요)

Perfect. Friendly staff, excellent location, AC in dorm... Breakfast was the only thing not amazing, but it is included in the price per night (about 20€ per person per night in 10 bed dorm).

Great location and efficient staff. Highly recommended

• 22nd Jul 2015

The best hostel I've ever been! It seemed a hotel , but with a familiar atmosphere!

Beautiful hostel, clean, tidy, amazing location. Pleasant staff and overall lovely stay. Only downside is it is a very quiet hostel for families, but for people alone and wanting to meet people, not many socialise. It does not have that kind of atmosphere.

• 16th Jul 2015

One of the best hostels I've stayed in during my trip though Portugal and Spain. Very well located, spacious, clean, and clever design of dorm rooms. Also comes with a nice patio at the back, kind staff that really takes good care of their guests, and a very nice breakfast!

• 8th Jul 2015

Porto Lounge Hostel is absolutely great and is everything one wants a hostel to be: sparkling clean, great location, nice and friendly staff, lovely people around, all sorts of activities, very good price. I highly recommend it for anyone staying in Porto.

• 8th Jul 2015
  • Lithuania

I loved the atmosphere and cleanliness of the hostel. It was very friendly and welcoming. The rooms were great! Beds above average for a hostel and big lockers to keep your things safe. The free breakfast was nice too! I enjoyed staying here very much. Would recommend it to anyone!

With two friends I stayed in the hostel for nearly a week and we had a great time. The staff was extremely friendly, the hostel was very clean and the kitchen was well-equipped. During our stay the hostel existed for 3 years, which was celebrated with a party for friends, family and guests. Literally the only negative comment I could make is that the wifi doesn't work properly in the rooms -- you have to go to the lobby or kitchen for this. Other than that, fantastic hostel, would gladly return.

• 30th Jun 2015

Incredible experience, it looked more like a hotel than a hostel and the location was really perfect as well as the staff. Highly recommended !!

A bit noisy

THE BEST HOSTEL I HAVE EVER STAYED IN. You will literally think you are walking into a 5 star hotel when you walk into this place. So clean, beautiful, and best free breakfast you will ever get at a hostel! If you are in Porto, STAY HERE. Best bang for your buck and best overall hostel experience I've had in my life. And I've stayed in over 50 hostels before...

• 19th Jun 2015

The lady that runs the place was very helpful and considerate especially in assisting me to get my boarding pass printed and a slightly delayed checkout. So of the other staff were new and spoke limited English. Free breakfast was good and place was very clean. Little in the way of activities organised. This is not a party hostel, so a little more difficult to get to know people.

Very modern and clean hostel. The rooms were incredibly clean and the location was perfect, very easy to get around. The breakfast was ok, but it was free so can't really complain. The only issue was the shared bathroom was right across from our room and I could hear every time someone opened the door or flushed the toilet and it was quite noisy. Would definitely recommend this hostel to others and stay again!

It's a prefect hostel

A lovely, clean hostel that is centrally located in Porto. Great breakfast too! I reckon a hot tub/plunge pool (on the terrace) and daily evening meal (for 8-10 Euros) would be a great addition to this hostel! www.facebook.com/TRGTALP www.roughguidetoalonelyplanet.blogspot.co.uk