Porto Lounge Hostel Reviews

Rua do Almada 317, Porto, Portugal

So so so nice! We loved our stay and recommend it to everyone visiting porto! Couldn't have been cleaner or cuter.

The hostel was almost perfect. Super nice staff, extremly clean and good facilities. (Two toilets and showers for a 8 bed dorm!!!) Located in the city center, nice terrace in the backyard. The breakfast was above average, but some real juice (not just the powder thing), some fruits and not just breakfast until 10 would make it perfect.

Great! Awesome! Best stay we could have in Porto. The Lounge-Hostel-Team is very friendly; we enjoyed a fresh breakfast every morning in a beautiful atmosphere. Our room was clean and modern. The bathroom is amazing! (Better than my own one... :)) At least I can say that I love this place, the Almada-Street with its workshop-cafés near-by and the cool bar next door. Fell in love with Porto!

• 16th Mar 2015

We are three girls and stayed in a female dorm. The room was really nice and the hostel is very modern. We felt safe at all times because strangers cannot just enter the hostel as the door must be opened by the receptionist. The breakfast was included and good. The staff was really friendly and made us feel welcome. It's only a 7 minute walk from the main train station and like 3 minutes walk to the centre.

Friendly staff, good kitchen and dining area and nice breakfast. The shared bathrooms are spacious and clean. The whole place has been recently renovated, so everything is very modern.

The only negative point is that the floor is too noisy, so when someone get in the room, everyone hear it.

Needed to supply your own lock but none of my locks were big enough to attach. Every locker had a Wall socket which was kind of convenient

Hi! Thanks for your review! We do have padlocks at the reception to lend to all our guests. Maybe you didn't tell the staff you needed one. Wish to see you again soon so you have an even better experience

Staff was incredibly nice

A good hostel in a good location. Has everything you would expect but with a few touches above the normal standard. Fast and elegantly wall-mounted computers in the reception. Chic, minimalist and super-clean decor and bathrooms. Good-sized dorms with nice bed pods. The door from the street requires buzzing in from reception or opening manually so I felt sorry for the staff who have to keep running back and forth to open it and sometimes I felt obliged to get up and let people in myself.

One of the best hostels we've been. The hostel was very clean, the rooms comfortable with a very warm rain-shower.

• 3rd Nov 2014

Hostel was clean, light and a double room was comfortable. Staff was friendly and helpful. It was very nice that the hostel had some snacks and drinks for sale.

I only can suggest this hostel to everyone! It is a nice and clean location directly in the city center or Porto.

• 29th Oct 2014

I had a wonderful stay at the Porto Lounge! This was my first time in Porto and didn't know much about the city. The staff was very knowledgeable and kind. They gave me several suggestions of things to do/see and answered every one of my questions. The hostel was very clean and modern. I would definitely stay here again!

Very nice hostel – really modern and clean. Great staff – helpful and kind. However dorm room very hot (even in October) and not v secure as easy to get in from courtyard downstairs though I did like separate shower and toilet cubicles so there wasn’t loads of waiting! Good location in lovely Porto