Porto Lounge Hostel Reviews

Rua do Almada 317, Porto, Portugal

I had a wonderful stay at the Porto Lounge! This was my first time in Porto and didn't know much about the city. The staff was very knowledgeable and kind. They gave me several suggestions of things to do/see and answered every one of my questions. The hostel was very clean and modern. I would definitely stay here again!

• 24th Oct 2014

Very well option value for money. The hostel is modern, well designed, has an excellent location and also has a great atmosphere. They also run a lot of activities such as free walking tours, pub crawls, pizza night, portuguese food night, etc. I felt very comfortable there!!!

Nice location and very friendly staff, specially Maria that was very nice. Just the owner (i think), portuguese woman, was talking about the hostel problems with the receptionist for 5 minutes when me and my girlfriend were waiting..that was annoying..but the hostel is very cool!!!

Always willing to help staff, good breakfast, clean rooms and restrooms, good location near to big metro hub and everything including night life, sights, grocery. Highly recommend it, good value, would go again!

The hostel is super clean and tide, If you are looking for a cheap hotel with good value for the money, this is the place for you. There is no young vibes in the place and the rules are really strict. Every time you want to get inside you need to ring a bell and wait for one of the guests to open the gate, it sounds stupid but its the most annoying thing.

• 30th Sep 2014
  • Israel

Awesome! So clean and awesome staff.

Very nice hostel, very clean, very welcoming!! Most of the receptionists were incredible and very friendly, only one bad run in on our last night, but what can you do! Hard to be be staying here and not have a smile on your face, along with everyone else :)

• 7th Sep 2014

Great location, super clean, great staff. One of the best hostels where I've been, also one of the most expensives.

The staff is very friendly and helpful. They don't just welcome you, they made you to feel like at home The place is great, hearty, well located near the city center an all the access to public transportation, supermarket and good restaurants. There is also lot of room to chill, play guitare, chat with travellers. I really found a lot more than what i've expected in this hostel =)

• 7th Sep 2014

It is a great hostel, in a beautiful building!!! It feels like home!!

• Greece

The hostel is veeery nice,has a super-friendly staff that does everything to make the guests feel like home! They cooked pizza for us, made a quiz about Porto...even a cooking workshop! Wished all the hostels cared so much about leisure time of the guests :D The breakfast is more than just fine for the hostel.I loved the space itself,very modern design - everything looks brand new! They have an amazing terrace outside,it`s awesome to chill out there with a glass of Port wine ;)

• 30th Aug 2014
  • Ukraine

真的好棒喔! it's a really awesome hostel !

One of the best hostels i have been!

One of the best Hostel I've been in.

I had t make my reservation by the web cuz according to the receptionist there were no beds, though on the web it said it did have. I had to waste 1 hr making the reservation, I went back to the hostel and then she checked if there were beds available and for her surprise there were 6 beds! Definetely not the best receptionist at all! For all the rest, the hostel is just perfect, totally enjoyed it, the decoration is fantastic and it has all the services a hostel needs. The breakfast is perfect!

• 17th Aug 2014
  • Argentina

Overall i liked the hostel. It was clean, the staff was really helpful and friendly. The location is easy to reach from a metro and its easy to find transportation to goto the airport like 4:00 am

very charming hostel, harmfull atmosphere and wonderfull staff.

• 15th Aug 2014

This hostel in the very centre of the city is excellent. We (60+) stayed there with our daughter (25). Our room for three at the top floor was very clean and spacious. The furnishing was very elegant and colourful. We didn't expect this high quality in a hostel for such a moderate price. Management and personnel were very kind and hospitable. And very helpful when we had a problem because our car was dragged away by the police.

• Couple, 41+

Very clean! Very friendly staff. I felt very safe and welcome. The activities they prepare are also a lot of fun!

• Portugal