Porto Lounge Hostel Reviews

Rua do Almada 317, Porto, Portugal

nice staff and good hostel! we enjoyed our stay! thank you!

One of my best stays (however I was unlucky with the weather). The owner was extremly friendly and helpful providing me useful information about all attractions. Nice kitchen, WiFi and clean bathroom were additional points which made me pleased.

The hostel is great! Next to the main sights of the city! The staff is friendly and Fatima is really nice, always smiles and helpful! The breakfast is good with cheese and 2 types of bread and also cereals, 3 types of jam and one day there was a cake (simples, but it was cake ). The rooms are clean and the double bed room is clean (including making the bed) everyday.

Upside - Great location, Clean, Newly refurbished, Good breakfast, Downside - No locks on the doors. As it happened, the door of my dormitory was constantly open.

Huge dorm with comfy beds, nice showers, great bed. Only strange thing was that because I stayed at a dorm I did not get a key to the room - it was always unlocked. You have big lockers which even a plug inside so your valuables are safe but I actually woke up at night because somebody who did definitely not stay in this dorm was searching for something on the floor...

The staff is wonderful and very informative, especially Fatima for the recommendation of places where locals eat. Hostel is kept clean at all time and it is brand new. Breakfast is nicer compared to other hostels in Europe. Would definitely come back here. :)

I really enjoyed staying at Porto Lounge. Just a step from the main square, a quiet atmosphere , nice and helpful staff. Definitely recommend

• 12th Mar 2014

Everithing is perfect, nice clean room, good breakfast and kind people at reception advise us a lot of places to visit !

1 2 Next » last »