Porto Lounge Hostel Reviews

Rua do Almada 317, Porto, Portugal

THE BEST HOSTEL I HAVE EVER STAYED IN. You will literally think you are walking into a 5 star hotel when you walk into this place. So clean, beautiful, and best free breakfast you will ever get at a hostel! If you are in Porto, STAY HERE. Best bang for your buck and best overall hostel experience I've had in my life. And I've stayed in over 50 hostels before...

• 19th Jun 2015

The lady that runs the place was very helpful and considerate especially in assisting me to get my boarding pass printed and a slightly delayed checkout. So of the other staff were new and spoke limited English. Free breakfast was good and place was very clean. Little in the way of activities organised. This is not a party hostel, so a little more difficult to get to know people.

Very modern and clean hostel. The rooms were incredibly clean and the location was perfect, very easy to get around. The breakfast was ok, but it was free so can't really complain. The only issue was the shared bathroom was right across from our room and I could hear every time someone opened the door or flushed the toilet and it was quite noisy. Would definitely recommend this hostel to others and stay again!

It's a prefect hostel

A lovely, clean hostel that is centrally located in Porto. Great breakfast too! I reckon a hot tub/plunge pool (on the terrace) and daily evening meal (for 8-10 Euros) would be a great addition to this hostel! www.facebook.com/TRGTALP www.roughguidetoalonelyplanet.blogspot.co.uk

Can I say, best hostel ever?

The hostel is great, everything very well organized, clean and the staff are very friendly as well.

• 12th May 2015

Having never travelled alone before, the Porto Lounge Hostel was perfect for me. The hostel was centrally located and offered free walking tours daily! The staff was very kind and extremely helpful. The only downside of the hostel was that there seemed to be a lot of small fees and deposits (10€ key deposit, 3€ towel deposit, 0.25€ per printed page etc.)

The Location was excellent and the hostel is very chic. The common area and kitchen are fantastic with everything you could need to stay in and cook your own meals. The staff were friendly and overall I really enjoyed my stay. The upstairs bedroom floors were extremely creaky and it made quite a bit of noise when you are trying to sleep and I did think in the unisex bathrooms the frosted shower doors were fairly see-through so it didnt give much privacy for showering.

the bathroom layout and design is perfect! my husband & I are travel to many places and this bathroom has give us a very good impression. It only serve 2 rooms' guest & the basin also built for only 2! Security is very good as only the 2 rooms' guest can access the room area. The staff are very friendly & helpful also. Kitchen is clean and well equipped but if they can clean up the fridge once in a month will be good because a lot of food has expired.Overall we are very satisfy this hostel!”

Great location, great room, great staff. I definitely recommend this hostel!

Very nice place!!!! Totally worth money!!! Maybe I am a girl and I like the atmosphere, quiet and clean :)) Even we live in a 10 persons' dorm, we could not feel crowded. Very good location and helpful staff :)

1 2 Next » last »