Porto Lounge Hostel Reviews

Rua do Almada 317, Porto, Portugal

Really friendly staff and wonderful breakfast in there!

Perfect place to stay, the staff was more than helpful, impressive cleanliness and great design, just in a city centre. I higly recomend!

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. It is located in a quiet street 5 minutes away from Sao Bento train station. The bedroom was clean and comfortable. The only problem is that the energy plug was inside the locker, so you can't use your phone while it charges. Breakfast was really good and the staff was always friendly to us. Kitchen and bathroom were also always spotless clean.

Very nice people. Everything was perfectly clean. Breakfast. Very nice price.

The location of the hostel was perfect for the city centre, the historic buildings and the nightlife. The staff were friendly and helpful.

Amazing hostel.

• 30th May 2014

Probably the nicest hostel we have stayed at, in some ways more like a hotel than a hostel. Rooms, bathrooms and common areas all in pristine condition. Staff were lovely and very welcoming, and the free breakfast was great each morning. Highly recommended!

It was so good to stay at Porto Lounge that I stayed more days then first reserved! The Hostel is new, beautiful, modern!! Good rooms, Excelent beds!! Thanks Fatima and Teresa!!

nice staff and good hostel! we enjoyed our stay! thank you!

One of my best stays (however I was unlucky with the weather). The owner was extremly friendly and helpful providing me useful information about all attractions. Nice kitchen, WiFi and clean bathroom were additional points which made me pleased.

The hostel is great! Next to the main sights of the city! The staff is friendly and Fatima is really nice, always smiles and helpful! The breakfast is good with cheese and 2 types of bread and also cereals, 3 types of jam and one day there was a cake (simples, but it was cake ). The rooms are clean and the double bed room is clean (including making the bed) everyday.

Upside - Great location, Clean, Newly refurbished, Good breakfast, Downside - No locks on the doors. As it happened, the door of my dormitory was constantly open.

Huge dorm with comfy beds, nice showers, great bed. Only strange thing was that because I stayed at a dorm I did not get a key to the room - it was always unlocked. You have big lockers which even a plug inside so your valuables are safe but I actually woke up at night because somebody who did definitely not stay in this dorm was searching for something on the floor...

The staff is wonderful and very informative, especially Fatima for the recommendation of places where locals eat. Hostel is kept clean at all time and it is brand new. Breakfast is nicer compared to other hostels in Europe. Would definitely come back here. :)

1 2 Next » last »