Porto Lounge Hostel Reviews

Rua do Almada 317, Porto, Portugal

With two friends I stayed in the hostel for nearly a week and we had a great time. The staff was extremely friendly, the hostel was very clean and the kitchen was well-equipped. During our stay the hostel existed for 3 years, which was celebrated with a party for friends, family and guests. Literally the only negative comment I could make is that the wifi doesn't work properly in the rooms -- you have to go to the lobby or kitchen for this. Other than that, fantastic hostel, would gladly return.

• 30th Jun 2015

Incredible experience, it looked more like a hotel than a hostel and the location was really perfect as well as the staff. Highly recommended !!

A bit noisy

THE BEST HOSTEL I HAVE EVER STAYED IN. You will literally think you are walking into a 5 star hotel when you walk into this place. So clean, beautiful, and best free breakfast you will ever get at a hostel! If you are in Porto, STAY HERE. Best bang for your buck and best overall hostel experience I've had in my life. And I've stayed in over 50 hostels before...

• 19th Jun 2015

The lady that runs the place was very helpful and considerate especially in assisting me to get my boarding pass printed and a slightly delayed checkout. So of the other staff were new and spoke limited English. Free breakfast was good and place was very clean. Little in the way of activities organised. This is not a party hostel, so a little more difficult to get to know people.

Very modern and clean hostel. The rooms were incredibly clean and the location was perfect, very easy to get around. The breakfast was ok, but it was free so can't really complain. The only issue was the shared bathroom was right across from our room and I could hear every time someone opened the door or flushed the toilet and it was quite noisy. Would definitely recommend this hostel to others and stay again!

It's a prefect hostel