Porto Riad Reviews

Rua D. Joao IV 990, Porto, Portugal

I enjoyed a great time with my girlfriend. The hostel did a good job into turning an older building into a beautiful, well decorated and relaxing place to stay. The room was clean well decorated and pleasant to stay in. The garden is also quite nice to enjoy your breakfast in or relax for a while.

• 26th Jul 2014
  • Portugal

A really great hostel with a good breakfast included and very clean sheets.

• 6th Jun 2014

A good surprise from the beginning: I had booked a bed in 6 bed dormroom and I had a single bedroom for the same price, and the room was really nice. They also offered me to have breakfast on y arrival even though I was a bit past the end time. I really like the Arabic atmosphere with tapestries and carpets. It is a bit far from the centre but relatively close to metro stations. The main flaw was the air conditioning in the bedroom, wich was quite noisy and that I could not stop.

Good price and good breakfast, even though the room was small and lights were a bit dark. If you can not get hostel free parking, there were still many parking along the street. I think it was around 0.50€ per hour 0800-2000 on mon-fri and free on sat-sun+holidays.

The room was really nice, thank you

View all Porto Bed and Breakfasts