Porto Riad Reviews

Rua D. Joao IV 990, Porto, Portugal

A really great hostel with a good breakfast included and very clean sheets.

• 6th Jun 2014

A good surprise from the beginning: I had booked a bed in 6 bed dormroom and I had a single bedroom for the same price, and the room was really nice. They also offered me to have breakfast on y arrival even though I was a bit past the end time. I really like the Arabic atmosphere with tapestries and carpets. It is a bit far from the centre but relatively close to metro stations. The main flaw was the air conditioning in the bedroom, wich was quite noisy and that I could not stop.

Good price and good breakfast, even though the room was small and lights were a bit dark. If you can not get hostel free parking, there were still many parking along the street. I think it was around 0.50€ per hour 0800-2000 on mon-fri and free on sat-sun+holidays.

The room was really nice, thank you

10min walking distance to old city centre, charming orient design, beautiful room decoration, nice small backyard to sit outside, situated in a quiet area.

It´s a great place to stay in when your in vacation, the moroccan style in wich the guesthouse is based is simply amazing, the breakfast is complete and delicious, the rooms are fantastic as well as the staff, I will definitely stay here next time I´m on vacation.

• 30th Jan 2014