8.2
Fabulous 181 Total Reviews
8.2
Fabulous 181 Total Reviews
Porto Riad Located at Rua D. Joao IV 990, , Porto.
Portugal
Porto 4000-300 Rua D. Joao IV 990
82% 181
41.1553125 -8.6025953
    Rooms available

• Belgium, Couple, 25-30
8th Jul 2016

friendly staff, special design :) our room was spacious and clean walking distance from the touristic city center simple breakfast included in the price Overall a place i would recommend for people that like to travel the simple way.

• USA, Female, 31-40
23rd Apr 2016
5.4

Hi, though the staff here is really lovely, I had no wifi in my room, and the room was quite dirty. Unfortunately, once I see hairs stuck on the shower and the sink, and other dirty things stuck to walls in the bathroom (the easiest room to make look clean) I get really worried about the cleanliness of the other things, like linens and bed covers. I checked out early, because though I understand this is a budget hotel, I still expect cleanliness at the very least, and I need wifi