Porto Riad Reviews

Rua D. Joao IV 990, Porto, Portugal

in winter it should be more heated, especially the breakfast room

• 2nd Feb 2015

the clerks here are really very very nice....all of here are perfect.

Hello, I hope you visit us again soon, Of course with bether weather.. Know the sun is shining again Regards

Very nice atmosphere in the hotel, we got the room in the top of the hotel. It was an Arabic style room, which looks real nice. Also the breakfast room had a ditto style, which all in all had a great vibe for me and my grilfriend. The personnel was very helpful too. A little downpoint was a barking dog at night, but he seemed to shut up after two nights.

• 18th Oct 2014

The Hostel is very nice I enjoyed stay at Porto Riad I recommend, its only a little bit out of centre but only walk distance.

All in all the hostel was ok and very good located in the city. Unfortunately there was a whole in the roof or wall so when it was raining it went straight into the room...But for the rest it was clean and a nice place.

• 16th Sep 2014

Bathroom was small and toliet very cramped

View all Porto Bed and Breakfasts