8.2
Fabulous 177 Total Reviews
8.2
Fabulous 177 Total Reviews
Porto Riad Located at Rua D. Joao IV 990, , Porto.
Portugal
Porto 4000-300 Rua D. Joao IV 990
82% 177
41.1553125 -8.6025953
    Rooms available

• USA, Female, 31-40
23rd Apr 2016
5.4

Hi, though the staff here is really lovely, I had no wifi in my room, and the room was quite dirty. Unfortunately, once I see hairs stuck on the shower and the sink, and other dirty things stuck to walls in the bathroom (the easiest room to make look clean) I get really worried about the cleanliness of the other things, like linens and bed covers. I checked out early, because though I understand this is a budget hotel, I still expect cleanliness at the very least, and I need wifi

4th Mar 2016
5.1

Porto Riad is OK. The Moroccan theme is nice but everything smells a bit like mold and the space heater didn't keep me warm enough. The shower door was precariously balanced and shattered when I bumped against it while showering, sending glass shards flying everywhere and leaving me with painful cuts all over. The front desk was very responsive in cleaning up the shattered glass, gave me betadine to clean my wounds, and moved us to a new room the next day, but never apologized. Would not return.

• England, Male, 41+
16th Feb 2016

Exceptional value and great atmosphere within easy walking distance. From the UK and no black tea bags for breakfast so bring your own!