Porto Riad Reviews

Rua D. Joao IV 990, Porto, Portugal

Very nice atmosphere in the hotel, we got the room in the top of the hotel. It was an Arabic style room, which looks real nice. Also the breakfast room had a ditto style, which all in all had a great vibe for me and my grilfriend. The personnel was very helpful too. A little downpoint was a barking dog at night, but he seemed to shut up after two nights.

• 18th Oct 2014

The Hostel is very nice I enjoyed stay at Porto Riad I recommend, its only a little bit out of centre but only walk distance.

All in all the hostel was ok and very good located in the city. Unfortunately there was a whole in the roof or wall so when it was raining it went straight into the room...But for the rest it was clean and a nice place.

• 16th Sep 2014

Bathroom was small and toliet very cramped

Very pleasant experience. Nice clean room, helpful staff, enjoyable decor

I enjoyed a great time with my girlfriend. The hostel did a good job into turning an older building into a beautiful, well decorated and relaxing place to stay. The room was clean well decorated and pleasant to stay in. The garden is also quite nice to enjoy your breakfast in or relax for a while.

• 26th Jul 2014
  • Portugal

A really great hostel with a good breakfast included and very clean sheets.

• 6th Jun 2014

A good surprise from the beginning: I had booked a bed in 6 bed dormroom and I had a single bedroom for the same price, and the room was really nice. They also offered me to have breakfast on y arrival even though I was a bit past the end time. I really like the Arabic atmosphere with tapestries and carpets. It is a bit far from the centre but relatively close to metro stations. The main flaw was the air conditioning in the bedroom, wich was quite noisy and that I could not stop.

View all Porto Bed and Breakfasts