Porto Spot Hostel Reviews

Rua Gonçalo Cristóvão 12, Porto, Portugal

I had a great time at Spot Hostel. The house is great architecture with a very nice and pleasent living room. The rooms are quite big with very confortable beds. Free wifi and a nice staff upgraded my opinion on the Hostel.

• 20th May 2015
  • Colombia

Very positive experience! Good location, very close to the city center and metro station, large rooms, clean, and very friendly staff. The organized dinners are a great way to meet other people !!!

• 19th May 2015
  • Ukraine

Clean, spacious room with lockers & key provided. The bunk beds are very nice and big, you could nearly stand on the bottom bed but your head still not touching the upper bed! The bathroom is clean all the time and have lots of space to put yoyr stuff for shower. Breakfast is amazing, real breakfast with cheese n ham n more! Staff are very nice, the reception lady is always welcoming and the Canadian bar staff is great! Definitely will come back to this hostel!

Very clean and comfortable, great and helpful staff, atmosphere good! Dinner cooked by the Hostel good value for money.....Everythings perfect, Thanks !

• 14th May 2015
  • Spain

The room was lovely. We were very comfortable and felt very safe. The location was quiet. The staff was very approachable, very helpful, very informative and always ready to help with any questions or queries we had. They went above and beyond to make us feel welcome in Porto.

• Spain

Helpful staff, close to the city center, clean rooms, fair breakfast. Atmosphere is good and common areas are airy. I was very happy to choose staying at Spot.

• 13th May 2015

I really enjoyed my stay at Spot! The nightly dinners & bar were great, the staff was very friendly, and I was very comfortable. It almost made me want to hang out at the hostel longer than I did....... I would highly recommend Spot.

• Mexico

thank you all staff in Hostel. They are more than a staff, helpfull, kınd and so. If I go Porto again, it will be not for Porto and wine, it will be for PSH (Porto Spot Hostel).

• Turkey

Such a great hostel, would definitely recommend staying here to anyone. The staff was really friendly and also helpful with things to do and getting around the city. Dinner cooked by the hostel was delicious and a great way to meet the people.

• 12th May 2015

Best stay of my European tour! Great atmosphere and friendly environment, people go out together and they treat you really nice and friendly. Like staying in a big family house! Close to the subway and of good places to visit.

• 12th May 2015

Good atmosphere, staffs were super friendly, nice free breakfast from 8-11am, late check out 12am, close to the main attractions and easy access to the airport, bathrooms and rooms are very clean and confortable.

At Spot Hostel I felt very much at home...... The homemade dinner was delicious, the staff was kind and always ready to help me with city tours and information, the rooms were always clean as well as the bathrooms. Location was just 3 min walk from the main metro station. Nothing to complaint about !!!

• 11th May 2015
  • Romania

Excellent value for money option. The house is very nice, with an outside terrace where you can have breakfast and meet other guests, the staff was super friendly and always ready to help. There was always people from staff cleaning the facilities and the beds were quite large and comfortable. Spot hostel is a place to come back !!!!

• 11th May 2015

This was great as it was like share house more than a hostel, making it easier to make friends. the staff are very helpful and friendly. the internet access is free. would definitely stay there again.

• 10th May 2015

I originally booked 4 nights, checked out after 1 and moved to a more central location. It could have been just timing, but the atmosphere wasn't enjoyable. They don't have individual outlets which was really annoying but apparently you can ask the front desk for an extension. Overall, from personal experience, I know there are better hostels to stay in so this wouldn't be my number 1 choice for porto.

The welcome is the warmest we have ever received. We truly enjoyed the comfort and all the little things that make this hostel so special!

• 6th May 2015

By far the best hostel I have ever been. Looking forward to go back

• 6th May 2015
  • Portugal

Really nice atmosphere, a common area to chat with people, staff was kind. Totally recommend it !!!!

• 5th May 2015

All the staff at Spot hostel were extremely helpful and friendly.The place itself was very clean (I saw several times a day people cleaning the bathrooms and toilets) and although I didn't join dinners and other activities, I heard positive comments from other travellers.

• 4th May 2015

I had a great time staying here. The staff was super friendly and went out of their way to help everyone. The hostel itself was very clean and also had a great vibe for when you when to relax at the end of the day and get to know your roommates. I would definitely stay here again.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4