Porto Spot Hostel Reviews

Rua Gonçalo Cristóvão 12, Porto, Portugal

Super friendly staff and amenities. All the staff will always help with directions, give tips and advice on the city. Hostel has a large terrace, perfect for relaxing and having a beer before heading out. Really comfortable surroundings. Good showers and bathrooms cleaned daily.

• 17th Sep 2014
  • Belgium

Good lounge and kitchen. Very good breakfast. What i didnt apreciate so much was some girls in the dorm who were in and out of the dorm, with beer and speaking loud like they were at home....and i travel around the world and the dorm and comon areas we should respect everyone

Great hostel! We only stayed here one night, I wish it had been longer. Lovely hot showers and clean comfortable beds. The common area and outdoors are fantastic and the breakfast is great to get you going in the morning. I recommend doing the walking tour that leaves from the hostel every day.

The staff is both friendly and helpful; gave us a whole map tour of Porto within the first 5 minutes of our arrival. Beds are beyond comfortable, and our private room was spacious for the price.

• 16th Sep 2014
  • Portugal

Lovely hostel- helpful friendly staff, very clean, modern spacious rooms, nice common areas and kitchen. The hostel is well kept and feels nice a fresh. Easy to get around and staff are very helpful with directions/suggestions. Would definitely stay again :)

Very nice place, lots of things to do, staff is friendly and great fun to talk to. Very sociable atmoshpere, we met so many people to share the good times

• 15th Sep 2014

Staff was above and beyond helpful. Really friendly folks. Kitchen was large and accomodating. Beds were nice and comfy and the bunks were spaced far so you arent bumping your head when you're on the lower bunk. Very secure place. Although its not in the heart of the city, its only about a 5 minute walk away from the main metro station. Was honestly really impressed. Best hostel I stayed at in Portugal and I was in 5 cities!

I had made an error booking from my phone the day before and when we showed up at the hostel it turned out I had booked for 1 person instead of 3. Not a problem. The guy at the reception was very friendly and helpful and suggested other hostels in the area. We ended up staying in one of the Spot Hostel apartments for the same price! The apartment was fit for up to 4 people, very tidy, comfortable and had everything you need. Great service and a very memorable stay!!

• 9th Sep 2014

The hostel was very nice, also the staff. We really enjoyed our stay. There is a comfortable common room with a bar. Breakfast was also good, but some fruits were lacking.

Cleanest hostel I ever saw! I was traveling through Portugal alone, and this place was perfect.

We only stayed for 1 day, but I really enjoyed the hostel. The staff was really helpful and everything was clean. The Hostel was really close to a metro station and a bus stop with night bus to the airport.

• 5th Sep 2014

Very nice hostel with a great team !!! Everybody very nice and friendly and always ready to help. Thanks for making my stay so pleasent !!!

• 4th Sep 2014

I had a pleasent stay at Spot Hostel. The hospitality was brilliant as is the city !!! The rooms are very clean and comfortable and is just a 2 min walk to the main city tram station. I will come back in the future.

• 1st Sep 2014

Great place to stay. Cool and hip.

• 31st Aug 2014

Very nice and charming house. Excellent breakfast and awesome staff. Loved it!

• 28th Aug 2014

Great spot just around the corner from the metro, supermarket and a bank plus all the shopping areas- friendly and happy staff plus a chilled vibe! Sweet spot!

• 27th Aug 2014

Very nice and pleasent surprise !!! This is a good hostel where you can relax after a long walking day.....

• 27th Aug 2014
  • Belgium

I would recommend it to any type of traveller! The common areas were awesome! The place to stay if you are in oporto!

• 25th Aug 2014
  • Spain

I really liked Spot Hostel. The bath rooms were realy clean, people were friendly and the breakfast a lot more then I expected.

• 23rd Aug 2014
  • Austria

We stayed for 2 comfortable nights. Excellent home-base to see beautiful Porto. Staff are lovely people and are always so helpful. The common area/kitchen is chilled and comfortable. The place is spotless! Showers were awesome. Recommend for anyone travelling with a vehicle, they have secured private parking for a reasonable 6€/day.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5