Porto Spot Hostel Reviews

Rua Gonçalo Cristóvão 12, Porto, Portugal

Great Hostel, easy to find if you are travelling from campanha train station or the airport it is also really easy to get around the city from here. Great common areas, big lounge including a bar which is very handy, big kitchen and outdoor area. Staff are friendly and helpful.

- Nice hostel, where cool chill out environment

Very nice hostel with all the necessary plus to make me wish to come back !!!

• 28th Jun 2015

Loved staying at Spot! We felt at home here. The staff are really friendly and actually showed us round parts of Porto. The bedroom was comfortable and bathrooms were fine. They have a large kitchen so you can make your own food. We particularly loved hanging out on the terrace in the evening! I would definitely stay at Spot again.

• 28th Jun 2015
  • Latvia

Awesome staff and great location. There are walking tours and pub crawls every day. I would definitely stay here again.

Thoroughly recommended. Good for meeting people if travelling alone (or not!) Plenty of things offered- walking tours, pub crawls visits and evening meals. Modern building very clean and comfortable.

Absolutely great, no complaints about the hostel.

• 24th Jun 2015

The place is clean and fairly well located. A good place to stay for single travellers, and the bar adds to the atmosphere. The free walking tour they provide is worth while. And the bolhao market opposite the hostel is great to get food at. All in all its a great place to stay.

• 24th Jun 2015

Nice big kitchen, common room and outside area quite nice for socializing. Epic breakfast and they do dinners too, though I didn't have a chance to try it. Nightly pub crawl is excellent. Rooms and facilities are super nice. Location is 15min from major bar/club strips so very nice.

Excellent clean and well maintained hostel, walking distance from the city center. Friendly staff and a lovely atmosphere. Very good place to stay in Porto.

• 22nd Jun 2015

This hostel, full of character is only a few minutes’ walk from the center of town and the Bolhão Food Market. At the quiet end of a bustling street, it is also close to the main train station. I stayed in the 8 bed room and found it spacious and perfect for my stay with comfortable beds and a good shower! Tina was fantastic and welcoming, offering us great tips and restaurant recommendations. I will definitely come back – hopefully

• 22nd Jun 2015

This place is worth the money, the staff was very friendly and suggested some thing to see while in Porto. Towels, linens, and bedding were very clean, and the free wifi was a lifesaver when trying to plan for the next day. There was free coffee and tea. Location is city center! I would return.

• 22nd Jun 2015

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Porto Spot Hostel. The rooms are nice, the bathrooms clean, the staff friendly and helpful. I would recommend anyone to stay here!

Great hostel with top facilities and staff !!! A place to repeat again in the future !!!

• 21st Jun 2015

Great hostel, great staff and services. If I ever get back to Oporto I will stay there againg for sure.

This is probably the best hostel I've ever been to. The rooms are quiet and separate from the lobby with a secured door. All doors have RF ID. The rooms are very nicely decorated and everything works fantastically. The staff is very helpful and the organized events are legit. The wifi is even fast and covers the furthest room in the facility. Somebody did something the way it should be done here. I've been doing this a while. Oh yeah it didn't cost a fortune to stay there either.

Had a great stay at Porto spot hostel! Excellent facilities, nice terrace area and lots of social activities and events for opportunities to meet other people! I would definitely recommend this hostel :)

I had a great time here!

This is hostel is the best I have stayed at yet. The dorms were so spacious and comfortable, the bar was epic with Spotify available, and the overall atmosphere was something that I can't even describe. Definitely recommend!

The facilities and staff were top notch. Beautiful Place, Knowledgable Staff. Good location. Have already recommended to many others.

• 10th Jun 2015