9.5
Superb 3,205 Total Reviews
9.5
Superb 3,205 Total Reviews
Porto Spot Hostel Located at Rua Gonçalo Cristóvão 12, , Porto.
Portugal
Porto 4000-263 Rua Gonçalo Cristóvão 12
95% 3205
41.1536484 -8.6052989
    Rooms available

• angeloalsilva
  • Brazil, Male, 18-24
16th Jan 2017

Very good hotel and clean!!! I pay €12 and breakfast was included which is good! I could have breakfast and I made two sandwiches to take away😄.... my experience in this hostel was good, in my check in the receptionist was a bit rude in the beginning then he changed and even showed me the whole hostel which was very impressive! (I really liked, keep doing that guys), than the receptionist from pm shift was very kind as well. I highly recommend this hostel it was a short time but was good!Cheers

14th Jan 2017

Stayed at Porto Point three nights. It's got a good kitchen, if you want to cook. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The common room and bar were great. They keep the place clean. It's an easy walk to the Sai Bento train station, and any of Porto's other attractions.

• Australia, Male, 31-40
9th Jan 2017

Loved my stay here- really couldn't fault it! Clean bathrooms, nice rooms, friendly staff, good breakfast, and a cool lounge/courtyard area with cheap beer. A ten minute walk into the main tourist area but easily done. Would not hesitate to stay here again!

• Brazil, Female, 18-24
4th Jan 2017

Even though this hostel was a little far from the main parts of the city, it was totally worth staying there. They have amazing facilities. Very open space and very comfortable, beautiful decoration and very helpful staff. In my stay, there was an inevitable problem with the showers (which was solved the day after) but the staff always apologized and offered compensation if I ever went back to Porto. They were very nice and the breakfast was amazing, with delicious breads and everything.

• Brazil, Female, 31-40
30th Dec 2016

this was my second time at this hostel and I am still impressed how people there make our stay wonderful. Besides the cleanless, the staff does everytihing to make our life easy outside home.... everything was SO PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!! I recommended it on them past and I still reccomend it! you guys are the best!!!!!!

30th Dec 2016

I had the best time in Europe ever thanks to the staff at Porto Spot Hostel. They were very kind with me, and the hostel cleanliness I never saw in other one. Please keep doing this job and I will return for sure!

27th Dec 2016
5.4

First off, the location was terrible. It was much further away from downtown than what was expected and I actually got robbed only 2 blocks away from the hostel. It's located on a random road with no security. It's also very dead at night. When my phone got stolen, the staff didn't do much to help other than tell me to go to the police station. Also, the showers NEVER worked. It would be hot for maybe half a minute and then become freezing cold. I was not the only one who suffered from this.

• Portugal, Female, 25-30
20th Dec 2016

Very comfortable and clean hostel in a beautiful building.

• Spain, Female, 31-40
15th Dec 2016

I'm somebody who travels and stays in hostels all the time and I can say this is the VERY BEST HOSTEL I've ever visited. It's spacious and comfortable, with very friendly and helpful staff, close to the metro and the old town, with brand new facilities and amenities. Breakfast and internet were very good too, the staff offers dinner every night to those willing to share one and there is also a small bar to chill out. No doubt this is a wondrous option to stay over in Porto!

15th Dec 2016