Porto Spot Hostel Reviews

Rua Gonçalo Cristóvão 12, Porto, Portugal

1970 Total Reviews

We had an excellent experience at this hostel. The staff was very friendly and helpful in all matters. The rooms were nice and clean as well. The breakfast was a lot better than many of the other hostels we have stayed at. Overall we had really good experience and will definitely recommend this hostel to our friends.

Amazing hostel, common areas are very nice, staff is friendly and helpfull, the two meals we had were very nice, and the dorms were clean and comfortable. One of the best hostel i've ever been!

Wonderful Hostel, I def. recommend staying there. The common areas are super comfortable and the big kitchen has a lot of equipment to cook for yourself. It was very easy to meet the other guests and the staff was super friendly and helpful.

I really loved this hostel. It's like a hotel! The common area and kitchen is great for meeting other travellers and the nightly dinner is great for meeting new people and talking to the staff! :) The staff were so helpful (The drier broke when I was doing my laundry and the girl tried her best to get it sorted ASAP thanks! ) I'l definitely stay here again WHEN I make it back to Porto! PS- Glad to see an Irish lad in the hostel! Definately do a tour/pub crawl with him! He's great craic! :)

They left the heating off the whole night in a very cold night. The bathrooms are way too far from the rooms and with puddles and hairs on the floor and tub. We found that one of the blanket stunk of someone else's sweat.

• 8th Jan 2015
  • Colombia

Everything feels very new and clean and the room was actually really comfortable, quiet and warm, with our own little balcony. There were plenty of bathrooms for everyone. The staff was very helpful with every question we had and they were actually really nice people too. We loved the lounge area. It made it easy to meet new people (and to do some warming up in the bar, before pub crawl). It's a shame we didn't get to try the dinner, it smelled delicious. The tours, however, were really nice.

• 5th Jan 2015
  • Portugal

Really nice staff, great atmosphere and good value for money. Excellent location

• 4th Jan 2015
  • Israel

This is a great hostel. Located on a great city and with one of the best staff I've ever seen. I recommend it a 100%. The only thing was that I could feel the coils of the bed in my back during the night. Appart from that, it is a modern, clean and friendly hostel.

• 2nd Jan 2015
  • Guatemala

The best hostel I have lived !Stuffs are really friendly and enthusiastic!The most important is that I meet some awesome people in the hostel!Recommande to everyone this hostel in Porto !

Porto Spot Hostel is very cozy with awesome staff and excellent homemade food :)!

• 27th Dec 2014
  • Portugal

a very special thanks to Jorge the evening receptionist who treated us like princes! he took a loooong time to tell us EVERYTHING that was worth knowing, seeing or doing in this beautiful city, and even made us some very good porto-based cocktails! The place is very clean, in good strategic position (5 minutes walk from the Ribeira) and definitely worth the money! thanks again Jorge, we wait for you in Brussels!

This hostel is really nice they have an amazing lounge room with all the movies u want :) its a nice hostel to chill and breakfast is amazing :) the beds are really comfortable a big and it is not that far from the city center. I think one of the best things about this hostel is the staff they are such warm and loving people that make you feel right at home which makes me recommend this hostel to everyone I meet :)

Great place! Really well thought rooms for pleasent stay

• 1st Dec 2014

An excellent hostel overall only let down slightly but it's good but not optimum location. The breakfast is pretty underwhelming. Otherwise great and comfortable place to sleep!

The Hostel was amazing. The staff was very friendly and the Hostel was in general very modern. Breakfast is included and is amsolutely enough as a starter for the day. In our opinion the Most amazing thing was that we could give them our lugage for the whole day and as our flight allready took off at 8am we came back after partying back to the Hostel at 5 o clock and relaxed a bit in the Lounge before we took the train to the Airport and it was no Problem for them that we we stayed a while.

• 28th Nov 2014

Best hostel I've ever been to. Staff are very helpful and nice! Making my trip in Porto wonderful! Thank you!

Nothing to declare, excellent Hostel!

• 16th Nov 2014
  • South Korea

Really friendly staff, it's cool that they have a bar, and it was a good place to meet some really cool people!

Very good!!

• 14th Nov 2014
  • South Korea

The atmosphere was great and the people were very friendly. Excelent facilities

• 13th Nov 2014