Porto Spot Hostel Reviews

Rua Gonçalo Cristóvão 12, Porto, Portugal

1917 Total Reviews

Really friendly staff, it's cool that they have a bar, and it was a good place to meet some really cool people!

This place his perfect. Just go there and enjoy your stay. Thanks guys!

My stay at Spot Hostel was superb. I felt very welcome thanks to the staff which was very friendly and helpful at all times. The rooms were very clean and spacious. I had dinner served by the hostel and was great to make new friends. One day I expect to return back to Spot Hostel !!!!!

• 3rd Nov 2014

Overall a very decent hostel - worth a visit

Had a really good time; lovely staff, nice room & smoking area outside living room inside & diner are spacious the only negative is the bathroom: while (un) dressing everyone just comes in the shower itself has no pegs to hang clothes or towel on Was kind of funny how a Frenchman came in in his undies, but still...

Really nice hostel with a big comfortable lounge and a pretty inner courtyard. The location is not in the inner city, but still easy walkable (around 10 minutes) from praça de libertad. The rooms and bathrooms were clean and pretty new and the beds were really cozy! Also the staff was really helpfull and friendly. I totaly recommend the hostel and I will definitely stay there again the next time I will be in Porto.

Great hostel! Only stayed for one night but was great all staff were friendly and helpful and had dinner with staff one evening which was nice as I was travelling alone. Really cool hostel would def recommend staying there and will come back when I'm in Porto :)

• 24th Oct 2014

Clean, good rooms. Outdoor area and common space is big and we'll used. Kitchen is a bit busy as the hostel offers meals every night and take up at least half of the kitchen.

As an architect I was absolutely in love with the building. Additionally the staff is extremely friendly and always ready to help. Thanks for making my stay so special !!!!

• 20th Oct 2014
  • Belgium

This place was very clean, and had all the facilities that every other backpackers should have..free breakfast, lockers and a nice outside area. What it did lack was atmosphere ... There was none, and as a solo traveller that is important. This place would be great for couples or people looking for a quiter place to stay for a few days.. It was also in a good location about 5 min walk from the metro and 10 min walk to the centre of town

Easy walk from the metro but it is a longer walk to the river front. Everything else is excellent so for me that was fine.

Very pleasent Hostel with very friendly staff and clean facilities. The atmosphere is excelente and I always felt at home !!!

• 16th Oct 2014

The staff are a lovely bunch of people that make you feel very at home we had an awesome stay the atmosphere was fantastic and relaxed

• 16th Oct 2014

We had great time in Spot Hostel . its very clean and food is also very good. they help us to book trains and sightseeing also. we will be back for sure.

• 15th Oct 2014

The place is great and the people is really nice, they provide an outstanding service

• 14th Oct 2014
  • Belgium

just the great place to stay. good money for the amazing quality

• 13th Oct 2014

Everything was fantastic, room and bathroom were large and immaculately clean, incredibly friendly and helpful staff and the location was brilliant,

• 12th Oct 2014
  • Switzerland

Great Place. Great Stuff. Great Hostel. We'll come back soon!

Fantastic place to stay. Location is great just near the train station and staff couldn't have been more helpful...

• 9th Oct 2014
  • Macau

Of all the hostels I've stated in across Europe this one is the best so far! Awesome friendly atmosphere and great staff and social areas! Very clean and comfortable beds! Excellent if your traveling alone and close to everything you need!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6