Porto Spot Hostel Reviews

Rua Gonçalo Cristóvão 12, Porto, Portugal

1940 Total Reviews

An excellent hostel overall only let down slightly but it's good but not optimum location. The breakfast is pretty underwhelming. Otherwise great and comfortable place to sleep!

The Hostel was amazing. The staff was very friendly and the Hostel was in general very modern. Breakfast is included and is amsolutely enough as a starter for the day. In our opinion the Most amazing thing was that we could give them our lugage for the whole day and as our flight allready took off at 8am we came back after partying back to the Hostel at 5 o clock and relaxed a bit in the Lounge before we took the train to the Airport and it was no Problem for them that we we stayed a while.

• 28th Nov 2014

Best hostel I've ever been to. Staff are very helpful and nice! Making my trip in Porto wonderful! Thank you!

Nothing to declare, excellent Hostel!

• 16th Nov 2014
  • South Korea

Really friendly staff, it's cool that they have a bar, and it was a good place to meet some really cool people!

Very good!!

• 14th Nov 2014
  • South Korea

The atmosphere was great and the people were very friendly. Excelent facilities

• 13th Nov 2014

Easy to get everywhere. Staff are really friendly and give good tips on tours and sights to see. Beds were comfortable and bathrooms clean

• 12th Nov 2014

This place his perfect. Just go there and enjoy your stay. Thanks guys!

Great hostel and great experience. I couldn't have wished for a better time !!!! Thanks to the staff.

• 3rd Nov 2014

My stay at Spot Hostel was superb. I felt very welcome thanks to the staff which was very friendly and helpful at all times. The rooms were very clean and spacious. I had dinner served by the hostel and was great to make new friends. One day I expect to return back to Spot Hostel !!!!!

• 3rd Nov 2014

Overall a very decent hostel - worth a visit

Had a really good time; lovely staff, nice room & smoking area outside living room inside & diner are spacious the only negative is the bathroom: while (un) dressing everyone just comes in the shower itself has no pegs to hang clothes or towel on Was kind of funny how a Frenchman came in in his undies, but still...

Really nice hostel with a big comfortable lounge and a pretty inner courtyard. The location is not in the inner city, but still easy walkable (around 10 minutes) from praça de libertad. The rooms and bathrooms were clean and pretty new and the beds were really cozy! Also the staff was really helpfull and friendly. I totaly recommend the hostel and I will definitely stay there again the next time I will be in Porto.

Great hostel! Only stayed for one night but was great all staff were friendly and helpful and had dinner with staff one evening which was nice as I was travelling alone. Really cool hostel would def recommend staying there and will come back when I'm in Porto :)

• 24th Oct 2014

Clean, good rooms. Outdoor area and common space is big and we'll used. Kitchen is a bit busy as the hostel offers meals every night and take up at least half of the kitchen.

As an architect I was absolutely in love with the building. Additionally the staff is extremely friendly and always ready to help. Thanks for making my stay so special !!!!

• 20th Oct 2014
  • Belgium

This place was very clean, and had all the facilities that every other backpackers should have..free breakfast, lockers and a nice outside area. What it did lack was atmosphere ... There was none, and as a solo traveller that is important. This place would be great for couples or people looking for a quiter place to stay for a few days.. It was also in a good location about 5 min walk from the metro and 10 min walk to the centre of town

Easy walk from the metro but it is a longer walk to the river front. Everything else is excellent so for me that was fine.

Very pleasent Hostel with very friendly staff and clean facilities. The atmosphere is excelente and I always felt at home !!!

• 16th Oct 2014