Porto Spot Hostel Reviews

Rua Gonçalo Cristóvão 12, Porto, Portugal

2071 Total Reviews

My first experience in a hostel and I loved it !!! Clean, great location, friendly staff and high social interaction. I met other guests which made my stay much more pleasent. Thanks Porto Spot Hostel !!!!

• 20th Apr 2015
  • Mexico

I had a great time in Spot Hostel. The staff is very helpful and gave me great tips of places to visit and eat. Location is central and it represents a very good value for Money option.

• 16th Apr 2015
  • Switzerland

Superb Hostel with great staff and facilities !!!!

• 15th Apr 2015

I really was surprised how clean everything was! And how friendly the stuff :-) great place to stay!

• 14th Apr 2015

Very good hostel, it was very clean, staff was very nice and location was good. We had a private room and on arrival we got a very nice suprise: our own bathroom! (we booked a room with shared bathroom, but they recently renovated the place!) Only advice: maybe some clothing hooks on the walls in the room would be nice.

Excellent hostel. Just a bit out of the main part of town, but a 5 min walk from trinidade metro. Very cheap bar!

Excellent location and staff. Great breakfast! I recommend.

• 11th Apr 2015

helpful and friendly staff, love your meal option (home cooking); fast wifi connection. Would definitely come back someday

• 8th Apr 2015

My stay at Porto Spot Hostel was super !!! The staff is always ready to help and make you feel at home, location is city center and just 3 min walk away from the main metro station and the building, apart from being beautiful, has great conditions. Thanks to all the staff!!!!

• 8th Apr 2015
  • Finland

What a great experience !!! The city, the people, the food and the hostel !!! Very nice staff, clean, safe, close to the city center and with a great vibe. I had dinner at the hostel and was great to meet other people which were travelling as myself.

• 7th Apr 2015
  • Slovenia

Great hostel and great time. Thanks to the staff which were very kind and helpful. The rooms were large enough (I was in a 8 people room) and always clean. Kitchen and social areas were also very nice!

• 7th Apr 2015
  • Colombia

Great hostel, the staff were friendly and extremely helpful. The beds were comfortable, locker keys were provided which was a plus. The free breakfast was substantial, and we had the evening meal as well (€7.50 including 2 courses and drink) which was delicious. There were a lot of people using the shared bathroom so it was a bit messy at times, could have done with a more regular cleaning. Other than that really enjoyed our time there!

What an hostel! Great location, beautiful facilities, and a BRILLIANT staff. Highly recomendable

• 26th Mar 2015
  • Portugal

Love the spacious, clean and light colored rooms. Beds are cozy and staff is very helpful and cool :) The common area is comfortable and it's nice to have a bar there for the nightly beer... Breakfast selection was good, too. Everything clean and nicely decorated. Will definitely stay again, thanks...

Super nice hostel.

Had a great time here. Staff were very helpful and friendly. Beds comftable, lockers were big, good location. Would definatly stay here again.

Really good

Great first time in Porto and the hostel helped that out. Very close to all the main sites, staff very friendly and willing to help, great wifi, nice hangout area. Overall, great experience and would recommend staying there.

We had a great experience in this hostel, it is cleaned, cozy, nice designed, breakfast is standard. Only one bad is the gap of the metal fence of the upper bunk bed is too wide, my bodu can completely go through between the fence. Beside of it, everything is excellent.

Thank you so much to the staff at spot. They were very helpful when deciding where to go and what to do in the city. The dinner was amazing and delicious. We had a great time and experience in Porto. Thank you Spot hostel!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4