Porto Spot Hostel Reviews

Rua Gonçalo Cristóvão 12, Porto, Portugal

2037 Total Reviews

Love the spacious, clean and light colored rooms. Beds are cozy and staff is very helpful and cool :) The common area is comfortable and it's nice to have a bar there for the nightly beer... Breakfast selection was good, too. Everything clean and nicely decorated. Will definitely stay again, thanks...

Super nice hostel.

Had a great time here. Staff were very helpful and friendly. Beds comftable, lockers were big, good location. Would definatly stay here again.

Really good

Great first time in Porto and the hostel helped that out. Very close to all the main sites, staff very friendly and willing to help, great wifi, nice hangout area. Overall, great experience and would recommend staying there.

We had a great experience in this hostel, it is cleaned, cozy, nice designed, breakfast is standard. Only one bad is the gap of the metal fence of the upper bunk bed is too wide, my bodu can completely go through between the fence. Beside of it, everything is excellent.

Thank you so much to the staff at spot. They were very helpful when deciding where to go and what to do in the city. The dinner was amazing and delicious. We had a great time and experience in Porto. Thank you Spot hostel!

Location is far from the main attractions. Staff were helpful, place was clean. VERY basic breakfast. lack of privacy for the showers, don't have place to change.

The location is perfect. We arrived in February but even though it was not the nicest time of the year, the room was very light with a view to a beautiful blooming magnolia tree. We stayed for only one night but appreciated the idea of having dinner altogether, it really felt nice and bonded with a few people. My bed was squiky though.

• 27th Feb 2015

Easy to find, steps from the metro stop, easy walk to downtown and all major sights. Spotless inside, nice old wooden floor and bannister. Clean, comes across as brandnew. Lots of space between two bunks. Often one hits the head, not here. Huge individual storage under bed. Swipecards for every access. A choice of fresh rolls for breakfast. Good heater for winter weather. Good shower, bathrooms. Patio out back.

Everything was amazing and the atmosphere was perfect. However, in my case I was on a top bunk bed and I had nowhere to place things during the night and I could not charge my phone because I had no access to a electricity plug near my bed(the only one close was being used by the person sleeping under me, because it was on the wall near the bottom bed)

Honestly the best hostel I've ever been to. The rooms are very large, everything is nearly spotless, and the overall vibe is really hip and cool. The breakfast was fine but the meal at night (that we paid for) was excellent Portuguese cuisine. It just contributed to the family feel of this place. The staff was incredible, so friendly and FUN. They took us on a pub crawl, walking tours, just hung out with us in the common room. I wouldn't stay ANYWHERE else! I want to go back already!

• 27th Feb 2015

Thanks for the recommendation for the wine festival! We were only in Porto for a couple of days but they were great and the staff were really helpful.

• 26th Feb 2015

Amazing staff & great atmosphere!

Good hostel and the staff were friendly. Relaxed environment and about 20 minute walk to the river and places to go out.

The Spot hostel was great: very friendly staff that make you feel welcome from the moment you step in. The hostel itself was very modern with a great living/socializing area and a bar - who doesn't like a well stocked bar in a hostel?! All that plus its central location definitely make it one of the best hostels I've stayed in! Keep up the good work!

A beautiful stay for a weekend in Porto. The hostel was beautiful, clean and had a good atmosphere. The dinner made by the hostel was traditional and very good. The pub crawl offered the opportunity to see some good local party spots for a low cost. It's location to the metro was convenient however it was quite far from many of the tourist sites in Porto. The staff were friendly and always available for any concerns or questions. The breakfast was all you could eat and had good variety.

Amazin! Thanks for everything!!!

• 14th Feb 2015

Nice, clean, inexpensive and close to train station and yet not too far from city centre.

Pretty nice owners, very kind and helpful with a good taste in music :).

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4