Porto Spot Hostel Reviews

Rua Gonçalo Cristóvão 12, Porto, Portugal

Very nice place, lots of things to do, staff is friendly and great fun to talk to. Very sociable atmoshpere, we met so many people to share the good times

• 15th Sep 2014

Staff was above and beyond helpful. Really friendly folks. Kitchen was large and accomodating. Beds were nice and comfy and the bunks were spaced far so you arent bumping your head when you're on the lower bunk. Very secure place. Although its not in the heart of the city, its only about a 5 minute walk away from the main metro station. Was honestly really impressed. Best hostel I stayed at in Portugal and I was in 5 cities!

I had made an error booking from my phone the day before and when we showed up at the hostel it turned out I had booked for 1 person instead of 3. Not a problem. The guy at the reception was very friendly and helpful and suggested other hostels in the area. We ended up staying in one of the Spot Hostel apartments for the same price! The apartment was fit for up to 4 people, very tidy, comfortable and had everything you need. Great service and a very memorable stay!!

• 9th Sep 2014

The hostel was very nice, also the staff. We really enjoyed our stay. There is a comfortable common room with a bar. Breakfast was also good, but some fruits were lacking.

Cleanest hostel I ever saw! I was traveling through Portugal alone, and this place was perfect.

We only stayed for 1 day, but I really enjoyed the hostel. The staff was really helpful and everything was clean. The Hostel was really close to a metro station and a bus stop with night bus to the airport.

• 5th Sep 2014

I had a pleasent stay at Spot Hostel. The hospitality was brilliant as is the city !!! The rooms are very clean and comfortable and is just a 2 min walk to the main city tram station. I will come back in the future.

• 1st Sep 2014

Great place to stay. Cool and hip.

• 31st Aug 2014

Very nice and charming house. Excellent breakfast and awesome staff. Loved it!

• 28th Aug 2014

Great spot just around the corner from the metro, supermarket and a bank plus all the shopping areas- friendly and happy staff plus a chilled vibe! Sweet spot!

• 27th Aug 2014

Very nice and pleasent surprise !!! This is a good hostel where you can relax after a long walking day.....

• 27th Aug 2014
  • Belgium

I would recommend it to any type of traveller! The common areas were awesome! The place to stay if you are in oporto!

• 25th Aug 2014
  • Spain

I really liked Spot Hostel. The bath rooms were realy clean, people were friendly and the breakfast a lot more then I expected.

• 23rd Aug 2014
  • Austria

We stayed for 2 comfortable nights. Excellent home-base to see beautiful Porto. Staff are lovely people and are always so helpful. The common area/kitchen is chilled and comfortable. The place is spotless! Showers were awesome. Recommend for anyone travelling with a vehicle, they have secured private parking for a reasonable 6€/day.

Very clean and cosy hostel. Everything works like it should and the staff is very patient and helpful.

• Belgium

What a great city and hostel !!! I had lots of fun not only by visiting the city but also with the people I met at the Hostel !!! Hostel with excelente vibe !!!

• 21st Aug 2014

Everything was really good. Finally a hot shower.

• Spain

Hostel was clean and facilities were great. Nice bar and outdoor area. Staff were friendly and always willing to help.

The stuff was really nice, i felt in good hands! The furniture is really new and everything is so clean. I liked it that i also got an own key for the locker in my room. I wished there were some more evenings you could spend with other people. I did the walking tour and this was also really nice! Cool city and nice and cosy hostel!

• 19th Aug 2014
  • Austria

Hands down the best hostel I have stayed in. , Free breakfast, good wifi, clean facilities and the atmosphere was superb, which is crucial for a solo traveller. Would definitely recommend it.

• 18th Aug 2014