Porto Spot Hostel Reviews

Rua Gonçalo Cristóvão 12, Porto, Portugal

My first experience in Portugal is definitely a fond one to remember. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay and am most thankful for the help offered by two specific staff members; Clementina and Fatima. Porto Spot's cleanliness was remarkable, and Pancho tours are a top team connected to Porto Spot as they always come by every few hours offering their various services to joiners, which enlightened me a lot. My stay was very comfortable and enjoyable. So muito obrigada Porto Spot, you're a good team!

• 28th Apr 2015

Perfect stay, wonderful people and a very good breakfast!!!

• 25th Apr 2015

cosy staircase and white, large clean rooms

My first experience in a hostel and I loved it !!! Clean, great location, friendly staff and high social interaction. I met other guests which made my stay much more pleasent. Thanks Porto Spot Hostel !!!!

• 20th Apr 2015
  • Mexico

Loved staying here! SO clean and beautiful inside, and the common area is perfect for hanging out after a day of sight seeing :) As a solo traveler I found it easy to meet new people here. Only potential drawback is the location, which is a bit farther away from some of the main sights... but really it wasn't a problem so it depends on what you're looking for. Overall I really enjoyed staying at this hostel. Also, free breakfast is real food! (As in bread with cheese and ham)

I had a nice time there, nice staff, he showed us local bar after his duty hour. i met some friends and had a nice talk during the dinner. it seems that they have different chef, i don't like the dinner that much, but a guy who lived there one week told me the last chef cooked well:) the location is ok, not very close to center, but only 10min walk. i stay in female dom, clean and quiet.

• 16th Apr 2015
  • kongjingkongjing6750
  • Belgium

I had a great time in Spot Hostel. The staff is very helpful and gave me great tips of places to visit and eat. Location is central and it represents a very good value for Money option.

• 16th Apr 2015
  • Switzerland

One of the most modern and nice I have seen yet..very nice staff.

Superb Hostel with great staff and facilities !!!!

• 15th Apr 2015

I really was surprised how clean everything was! And how friendly the stuff :-) great place to stay!

• 14th Apr 2015

Very good hostel, it was very clean, staff was very nice and location was good. We had a private room and on arrival we got a very nice suprise: our own bathroom! (we booked a room with shared bathroom, but they recently renovated the place!) Only advice: maybe some clothing hooks on the walls in the room would be nice.

Excellent hostel. Just a bit out of the main part of town, but a 5 min walk from trinidade metro. Very cheap bar!

Excellent location and staff. Great breakfast! I recommend.

• 11th Apr 2015

helpful and friendly staff, love your meal option (home cooking); fast wifi connection. Would definitely come back someday

• 8th Apr 2015

My stay at Porto Spot Hostel was super !!! The staff is always ready to help and make you feel at home, location is city center and just 3 min walk away from the main metro station and the building, apart from being beautiful, has great conditions. Thanks to all the staff!!!!

• 8th Apr 2015
  • Finland

What a great experience !!! The city, the people, the food and the hostel !!! Very nice staff, clean, safe, close to the city center and with a great vibe. I had dinner at the hostel and was great to meet other people which were travelling as myself.

• 7th Apr 2015
  • Slovenia

Great hostel and great time. Thanks to the staff which were very kind and helpful. The rooms were large enough (I was in a 8 people room) and always clean. Kitchen and social areas were also very nice!

• 7th Apr 2015
  • Colombia

Great hostel, the staff were friendly and extremely helpful. The beds were comfortable, locker keys were provided which was a plus. The free breakfast was substantial, and we had the evening meal as well (€7.50 including 2 courses and drink) which was delicious. There were a lot of people using the shared bathroom so it was a bit messy at times, could have done with a more regular cleaning. Other than that really enjoyed our time there!

What an hostel! Great location, beautiful facilities, and a BRILLIANT staff. Highly recomendable

• 26th Mar 2015
  • Portugal

Love the spacious, clean and light colored rooms. Beds are cozy and staff is very helpful and cool :) The common area is comfortable and it's nice to have a bar there for the nightly beer... Breakfast selection was good, too. Everything clean and nicely decorated. Will definitely stay again, thanks...