Porto Spot Hostel Reviews

Rua Gonçalo Cristóvão 12, Porto, Portugal

Great Hostel and friendly staff. Thanks guys !!!

• 24th Jan 2014

Me and my friends enjoyed very much our stay in Porto Spot. Everything was good, the bathroom and the bedroom were huge, compared to other hostels that we've stayed. Two things could be better, though... There's no signalisation indicating the hostel and it's 15 min walk to the city centre (In the other hand, it's 5min to the biggest metro station).

Great hostel!

• 24th Jan 2014
  • Poland

Really enjoyed my stay.

• 23rd Jan 2014

For sure one of the best hostels of the world, it was the first hostel that looked like a home.

This was the best hostel I've ever stayed at. The staff was so wonderful, especially the Canadian girl named Karen. She was so friendly and welcoming. The hostel was clean and a great place to meet other travelers. I came solo, but left with so many friends. The friends I made here will last longer than most travelling friendships. Seriously, I recommend this hostel for EVERYONE! It is a must stay if you ever come to Porto. Cheers!

The staff was awesome & friendly & the hostel itself was perfect for my first hostel experience! It definitely set the bar pretty high! The breakfasts were good, the community area is always a blast, & the shower rooms were clean with nice warm water! It's not located close to many attractions but it is SUPER close to the metro so there isn't a problem there whatsoever! I highly recommend this place to anyone looking to stay in Porto!

• 17th Jan 2014

The staff was incredibly friendly and accommodating. I was impressed that they provided the option of going on a pub crawl and a walking tour during the day. My only complaint is that once you walked up the stairs to the bedroom areas the common area often smelled unpleasant, a little like sewage. Overall a great experience.

• 17th Jan 2014

Very pleasant stay, good value for money, good location... No complaints at all. Would definitely stay there again!

This hostel was seriously amazing. We were nervous going into it because it was most of our first time at a hostel, but it was a better experience than some hotels that i've even been to. It was so clean, and I'm really bad with dealing with places that aren't so that was great! The staff was amazing, always giving us suggestions of restaurants, etc. There was a great lounge to hang out in, a kitchen, breakfast in the morning, and wifi! I don't think I'll ever stay in a hostel as good as this

• 17th Jan 2014

Porto Spot was absolutely wonderful. The best part about our stay was definitely the helpfulness and friendliness of the staff. Luggage storage was easy for early check in and late departure. The staff was very accommodating to special circumstances. It was evident they wanted our stay to be perfect. The rooms were extremely clean and fresh. Charging outlets were available in rooms. A big plus was the common room and kitchen for hanging out in large groups of people. Highly recommended! A+

Such a great time at the Porto Spot Hostel! Cool, clean ... and the staff is just awesome! I really recommend this hostel!

Séjour extraordinaire dans cet hôtel : accueil exceptionnel, ambiance super, location parfaite, chambres géniales, salles de bain nickel. Bref, allez-y!

Perfect hostel! very friendly!

Great Hostel, cool and nice staff, thank you Francois, Jose, Jorge and the other guys that I dont remember their names now. Obrigadinho Fermin

Staying at the Porto Spot was definitely one of the best hostels I've stayed at. The only downside was that the dorms were a bit cold as the heaters didn't seem to be working but all you had to do was put on a proper jumper and your be fine. The staff were so helpful and it was great having the breakfast provided as it was like a kick start to your morning. The atmosphere was so friendly and I loved every second there! Will definitely stay with them again.

• 28th Dec 2013

In a six months trip is the best hostel I have stay. Is clean, safe, nice, well located and have a nice staff!

Great Staff.

• 18th Dec 2013

Fantastic hostel with great helpful and friendly staff.

• 13th Dec 2013
  • Wales

Showers were cold the first day but they repaired it immediately. Very modern and new furniture. Everythings clean an cosy. Location was good but could be better (15 mins walking to the Center). Great activity offers like walking tours, pub crawl and wine tasting (thank you Graça and Inês!)