Porto Spot Hostel Reviews

Rua Gonçalo Cristóvão 12, Porto, Portugal

The building is awesome and really spacious. It looked more as an hotel than as an hostel (except for price :D). The common space (especially outdoor) is really cozy!

Really beautiful hostel with lovely staff.

Gorgeous hostel! This is definitely the nicest hostel I've ever stayed in. It was quite big, spacious rooms, secure. Great atmosphere, friendly staff and well located. Breakfast included a little more than just the standard milk and cereal, and loved that they partnered with Poncho Tours. The wi-fi got a little sketchy on my last day there, but I was on my way out and didn't have time to be bothered. I'm sure they would've quickly fixed the problem

Cant recommend Porto Spot highly enough. Bit of street noise in the front dorms but the amazing staff and atmosphere more than make up for that (special mention Innes, Tanya and Tiago). Booked 5 days, but stayed 9.

The hostel is really nice! I really enjoyed staying there, and the staff is awesome. They all are doing a great job. I recommend it.

• 15th Jul 2014
  • Spain

We enjoyed our stay at Porto spot hostel. The hostel was cozy and nicely decorated. The common room was comfy and welcoming. The kitchen was big and there was a nice space outside to enjoy breakfast. Our room was nice, however we had difficulty accessing wifi in the room and had to go to the main areas to use it. We would have liked a mirror in our room. We were not pleased with the cleanliness of the bathrooms-weren't cleaned in at least the 3 days we were there, but the garbage was emptied.

Great hostel. Perfect set up to meet new people and have a good time in Porto. The facilities are the best I have seen on my travels, and the staff treats you like part of their family. Stay here!

Definitely a favourite! Everything about this place is amazing and there is not a single thing I could fault!!

Very nice hostel. The beds were comfy, the showers were clean, and the staff were very helpful and friendly. I would definitely stay here again.

The room is big, but the bed is a bit too soft for me. The staff are nice and so do the breakfast. We arrived at the night of the national festival after the party was moved outside onto the street. We were tired but unable to sleep good because the noise came through the window. In general, the experience at the spot was great.

• 23rd Jun 2014
  • Thai6
  • China

The place is great. Cant tell more because Im quite sleepy.

• 20th Jun 2014
  • Spain

We are very impressed by the cleanliness and the kitchen facilities of the hostel. Very helpful and friendly staff. Location is very good too, just 15-minute walk from major tourist area. Will definitely stay with Spot hostel again for my next trip in Porto.

• 19th Jun 2014
  • China

The staff were all extremely accommodating and very friendly. Whenever I needed suggestions for transportation, where to eat or where to go out, the front desk staff were very helpful and had great suggestions. The hostel was very clean and the patio was perfect for guest to relax and have a drink after a long day of sight seeing. I would definitely recommend this hostel to someone looking for a nice place to stay with a great atmosphere.

• 17th Jun 2014

It was niche and clean. The stuff was very helpful.

Seriously good hostel. Clean, great staff, a bit of a walk into porto but downhill and scenic. The dorms were lovely and airy and the bathrooms were spotless. Some trouble with the hot water but other than that really excellent.

I love this hoste! Second time staying here and it was just as good as the first time.

A really nicely decorated hostel and a great breakfast that's included. The staff were also quite friendly.

great hostel great crew great stay

Very close to the train station,, an old city and university. Wonderful breakfast

This is more like a hotel, the place n ppl there r insanely wonderful! They went out of their way to help me book a bus ticket make sure i will be fine, n during the period i stayed, they let me have my own room even more visitors had arrived (i found out i was not the only one), not to mention the bunk bed they have is 5 star! I saw another hostel downtown n it was not as nice at all, Tanya n Andrea (if i spelt it right) among all other staff deserve a pay rise for their enthusiasm in hospitality